HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Tampa Bay Lightning
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Members here vs Season tickets ?

Old
07-10-2012, 02:02 AM
PhysicalGraffiti
Tampa Island

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by LightningStrikes View Post
Heh, wouldn't that be bribing of HF officials?

But seriously, thanks for the offer! The way it looks like it's gonna be next season, though.
Haha, I realized how that looks.

And no problem, gotta look out for fellow Bolts fans especially ones that live as far away as you. A Cup watch party in Germany is dedication. I've never been to Germany, but seems to be a soccercentric country. Although I suppose many feel hockey fans in FL are far fetched. How did you get into hockey and more specifically the Lightning?

PhysicalGraffiti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-10-2012, 06:32 AM
Realize

Send a message via ICQ to Realize Send a message via MSN to Realize Send a message via Skype™ to Realize
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhysicalGraffiti View Post

And no problem, gotta look out for fellow Bolts fans especially ones that live as far away as you. A Cup watch party in Germany is dedication. I've never been to Germany, but seems to be a soccercentric country. Although I suppose many feel hockey fans in FL are far fetched. How did you get into hockey and more specifically the Lightning?
Ah.. LightningStrikes .. if you go to Tampa, try to keep some space in your package for me (on the fly to FLA), so I can travel with you in your suitcase

I hope that I can realize my trip within the next 2-3 years..
Would really be cool

BTW - where are you living exactly in GER?

Realize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-10-2012, 09:42 AM
The Fear Boners
Plz stop pucks

Yeah yeah yeah i've got tickets and stuff.

Between this team and Syracuse, should have a lot of fun stuff to watch.

The Fear Boners is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-10-2012, 09:57 AM
LightningStrikes
Klutcherov

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhysicalGraffiti View Post

Around 1998 I started going to games of our local DEL hockey team with my friends and I was hooked (I was a huge soccer fan before). We played roller hockey in the summer (we even had a league) and EA Sports' NHL games in the winter. I picked the Lightning and since then they were my team. Nothing too serious, though, I even stopped paying attention to it for a couple of years, until streams became available on the internet.

Yeah, Germany is all about soccer. All other team sports are rather unpopular. When the soccer season (Bundesliga, other European national leagues, Champions League, Europa League, World Cup or EC) is over people follow Formula-1, athletics, tennis or even Tour de France.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Realize View Post
Ah.. LightningStrikes .. if you go to Tampa, try to keep some space in your package for me (on the fly to FLA), so I can travel with you in your suitcase

I hope that I can realize my trip within the next 2-3 years..
Would really be cool

BTW - where are you living exactly in GER?
Hehe. I live in Nürnberg, Bavaria.

LightningStrikes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-10-2012, 11:59 AM
Cigar City

Quote:
Originally Posted by LGB 26 View Post
USF student here, usually wait till about mid-season to start going to games and paying $25 for lower/club levels is awesome. For the 5-8 games I go to a year this is a decent deal.
Ditto. Seriously, that was exactly what I was going to say...

Cigar City is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-11-2012, 02:16 AM
LGB 26

To my fellow Germans, I was born in Zweibrucken, and my relatives that come over most often live in Nuremburg.

LGB 26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-11-2012, 02:18 AM
LGB 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cigar City View Post
Ditto. Seriously, that was exactly what I was going to say...
Getting in the club level is awesome, my buddy who is a Rangers fan thought we were going to be in the nosebleeds and was thoroughly impressed when I got us tickets.

Old
07-11-2012, 02:18 AM
Realize

Send a message via ICQ to Realize Send a message via MSN to Realize Send a message via Skype™ to Realize
Ah, cool ;-)
We're getting more and more here at the Tampa board..

How long are you out of Germany now?

Old
07-11-2012, 02:45 AM
LGB 26

Id say around 22 years, moved when I was about 3.

Old
07-11-2012, 03:58 AM
Realize

So... learned any kind of German language?

Old
07-11-2012, 02:37 PM
LGB 26

I did and then lost it. Oddly enough I wasnt paying attention to my relatives when they were over about a month ago, and they asked me something in German and I answered them in English, so maybe some of it is still in the back of my mind.

Anyways, iv been thinking about splitting a ten game deal with some friends and pick the games we want to go to.

Old
07-11-2012, 09:48 PM
gn2007

I never been to tampa but I do want to go I seen the lightning once which was last year as you can see I am in michigan. Been a fan since 94 just always liked the logo and puppa was the best goalie ever haha but yeah the team just grew on to me my dad has always been a wings fan and annoys the hell out of me.

I would buy season tickets in a heart beat if i was in tampa love them. I'm going to tampa during thanksgiving weekend this year and was hoping to be able to catch a game during that time but found out they be on a ROAD TRIP like no other and the day they come back is against the wings but its the reason why I am going to florida for a wedding. If I had it my way I would love to go see the game but then I would have a whole family that hates me lolol.

gn2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-12-2012, 12:12 PM
Thesphinc

Season ticket holders since day 1...on the glass next to the lightning bench Go Bolts #boom

Thesphinc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-12-2012, 02:19 PM
FrancoRussianAlaskan
Liter-a-cola

The closest I've ever lived to Tampa has been Tallahassee so I've never been able to buy season tickets. I have killed a car while on a trip to see the Bolts, though.

I've seen the Bolts twice, once in Tampa and once in Sunrise. I'm moving out to Fort Worth in a few week and I plan on going to the Lightning at Dallas game in March.

FrancoRussianAlaskan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-06-2012, 06:04 PM
PaulGG

Season ticket holder on the club level blue line where bolts shoot twice. The forum, the team and ownership rock!

PaulGG is offline   Reply With Quote