HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk Trade rumors, transactions, and free agent talk. Rumors must contain the word RUMOR in post title. Proposals must contain the word PROPOSAL in post title.

Edmonton - Winnipeg

Old
07-09-2012, 09:05 AM
supert

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by lakai17 View Post
I understand all the love my latest proposals have been getting.

To Winnipeg:

Ales Hemsky
Colten Teubert

To Edmonton:

Tobias Enstrom

Winnipeg upgrade on the right wing and Teubert provides Postma with some competition.

Edmonton upgrade on defence.
I am new here , but all the posts i seen made by lakai17 makes the rest of Oilers fan look like idiots .
Enstrom is not being trade to the Oilers with the main piece being Hemsky This is coming from an Oiler and Hemsky fan . Great player but too many injuries may have derailed career

supert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-09-2012, 09:10 AM
Seanahue

vCash: 50
I am really glad I came in here to see Edmonton fans gloat about how great their team will be in a few years. Mod close?

Seanahue is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
07-09-2012, 10:14 AM
thadd
Oil4Life

Send a message via MSN to thadd
Quote:
Originally Posted by WeridAl View Post
Every scout and hockey expert will tell you J.Schultz is ready, he's not going to play top pair minute, but he'll will play. Klefbom is still developing and should be ready next year, although some say he's ready now. It's best for Klefbom to play another year in the SEL and get top pair minutes and more time on the PP. I'll bet you that's the reason the Oilers didn't try to bring him over this year.
Will he really get top pairing minutes next year? I dono... I hope he does but I kinda have my doubts.

thadd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-09-2012, 10:44 AM
broc

lol, no

We don't want Glass Joe in return for Enstrom- who will have a huge amount of interest up to next deadline. Much more than Hemsky apparantly has.

We can easily get more for Enstrom than Glass Joe Hemsky, and a guy who will likely never be an NHL regular. Teubert will be lucky to be Jim Vandermeer 2.0.

So no, not even close.

broc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-09-2012, 11:04 AM
gooilgo
Fehr is a reptile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seanahue View Post
I am really glad I came in here to see Edmonton fans gloat about how great their team will be in a few years. Mod close?
Really, must have missed all those posts

gooilgo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-09-2012, 11:10 AM
ManByng
Moroz fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by broc View Post
lol, no

We don't want Glass Joe in return for Enstrom- who will have a huge amount of interest up to next deadline. Much more than Hemsky apparantly has.

We can easily get more for Enstrom than Glass Joe Hemsky, and a guy who will likely never be an NHL regular. Teubert will be lucky to be Jim Vandermeer 2.0.

So no, not even close.
seeing as you can predict a players future before he's even started his NHL career, can i have the winning numbers for the next 6/49 please?

ManByng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-09-2012, 03:39 PM
McClelland

As a oiler i had p issed in my pants if wpj had gived up enstrom for hemsky,sadly for us is hemsky a hit from retirement. And when we dont give up one of the kids, then we have nothing to offer to get him.

McClelland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-09-2012, 03:49 PM
Dr Danglefest
Vindication

Quote:

To Winnipeg:

Ales Hemsky
Colten Teubert

To Edmonton:

Tobias Enstrom

Winnipeg upgrade on the right wing and Teubert provides Postma with some competition.

All about the LULZ

Another home run by LOLakai17

Dr Danglefest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-09-2012, 05:26 PM
MikeModano9

Quote:
Originally Posted by McClelland View Post
As a oiler i had p issed in my pants if wpj had gived up enstrom for hemsky,sadly for us is hemsky a hit from retirement. And when we dont give up one of the kids, then we have nothing to offer to get him.
A signed Enstrom and a UFA Enstrom are 2 completely different peices. No way ever one of the big 4 get traded for a UFA. That being said Enstrom isn't coming to Edmonton.

MikeModano9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-09-2012, 07:33 PM
Zhamnov10

Quote:
Originally Posted by vBurmi View Post
I'm pretty sure you're misunderstanding him. He was saying that because the cities are extremely similar in those regards, not because he was putting Edmonton down.

Bogo and Stuart are risk vs reward type players not physical defensive defensemen? Based on the style Bogo played last year and Stuart has always played, saying they play a high risk style is like saying Crosby is more of a shutdown checking forward than a scorer - the skill-level is obviously not the point, but the comparison of styles illustrates just how ridiculously far off you were.
Risk vs. reward does not have to be referenced to offensive risk,I'm talking about the way Stuart at times puts himself out of posistion going after the big hit same goes for Bogo but he came a long way last year.All I'm saying is they are not pure shutdown defenceman which the Jets really are lacking we did not get as many goals scored against as we did because we are great defensively I know it's a team game but our defence is lacking a shutdown d.So in turn your saying we need another pure offense d in return for Enstrom,when we have Buff,Bogo,hainsey,Postma,Clitsome,Redmond,Meech on our team that was the whole point of my post but thanks for taking one small piece of it and taking it out of context,talk about ridiculous!

Zhamnov10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-09-2012, 08:34 PM
Tad Mikowsky
Retired

Quote:
Originally Posted by McClelland View Post
A hit from retirement

I'm not a huge Hemsky supporter but that's asinine to suggest that.

Tad Mikowsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-09-2012, 09:24 PM
number72

Quote:

To Winnipeg:

Ales Hemsky
Colten Teubert

To Edmonton:

Tobias Enstrom

Add Linus Omark to make it fairer

number72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-09-2012, 09:51 PM
Homesick
HFBoards Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freudian View Post
Funny that 99 out of 100 Hemsky proposals are from Oiler fans.
I fail to see the humour in it. The Oilers are stacked at RW with Eberle, Yakupov, Hemsky and Jones. It doesnt really make sense to have a player like Hemsky on the 3rd line.

Educate yourself before posting

Homesick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-09-2012, 09:54 PM
Homesick
HFBoards Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seanahue View Post
we'll just gloat that we have a team in a few years

Homesick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-09-2012, 09:59 PM
rockinghockey

I think EDM needs a bigger dman that can play defense and has a decent first pass out of the zone. Since we got Schultz it doesn't make sense to pick up another puck mover. Another Smid would be nice for the 3rd pairing.
Schultz; Schultz
Smid; Petry
Whitney;

I am not saying Whitney is going to play bottom minutes, if he is healthy he will play high minutes. I can see where all dmen pairing are about even.

rockinghockey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-09-2012, 11:19 PM
Vdhawan89
#FireLowe

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Woodballs View Post
Ugh please god no
People act as if Gagner is ****ing Patrcik Stefan or something. Gagner is not that terrible. The hate he gets is so retarded.

Vdhawan89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-09-2012, 11:35 PM
oilersfan11

lakai17 embarrassing Oilerfans since 2006 with his/her wacky proposal's.

oilersfan11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-10-2012, 05:54 AM
vBurmi
Blue-Line Dekes

vCash: 5949
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhamnov10 View Post
Risk vs. reward does not have to be referenced to offensive risk,I'm talking about the way Stuart at times puts himself out of posistion going after the big hit same goes for Bogo but he came a long way last year.All I'm saying is they are not pure shutdown defenceman which the Jets really are lacking we did not get as many goals scored against as we did because we are great defensively I know it's a team game but our defence is lacking a shutdown d.So in turn your saying we need another pure offense d in return for Enstrom,when we have Buff,Bogo,hainsey,Postma,Clitsome,Redmond,Meech on our team that was the whole point of my post but thanks for taking one small piece of it and taking it out of context,talk about ridiculous!
Stuart isn't the best skater but he doesn't go out of position to make a big hit. He's as close to a pure shutdown defenceman as you'll find.

vBurmi is offline   Reply With Quote