Closed Thread

Old
08-07-2013, 12:34 PM
Hank Chinaski
Mod Supervisor

vCash: 264
Quote:
Originally Posted by supahdupah View Post
Not sure if this is the best thread, but it looks like I will need to sell half of my 2 seats for the upcoming season. I will be working out of town until March. P5's. Anyone interested?
Quoting to highlight.

Figure we might as well sticky this again. Also, just a reminder from the first post:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jet View Post
Might be a wee bit early, but someone asked for it so here you go!

With the extremely high demand for Winnipeg Jets tickets, this will again be a great place for people to get, and find buyers for, tickets this season.

Remember that there is absolutely no scalping. This includes selling a hockey card and including some "free" tickets. All sales must be made at or below face value.

Please keep in mind that HFBoards also does not sponsor/endorse any deals . Buyer beware.

This thread, and HF, is NOT a ticket broker. Any volume ticket resellers will be identified and banned from the thread.

This is not the place for mass volume purchase, or sale, of tickets. The conducting of such business here can result in ban from the thread, infractions, or in identified scalpers being banned from the board.

Thank you.

Old
08-07-2013, 03:14 PM
supahdupah
Registered Boozer

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hank Chinaski View Post
Quoting to highlight.

Figure we might as well sticky this again. Also, just a reminder from the first post:
This seems like a better place

Old
08-07-2013, 05:36 PM
spades0faces

Quote:
Not sure if this is the best thread, but it looks like I will need to sell half of my 2 seats for the upcoming season. I will be working out of town until March. P5's. Anyone interested?
msg me with details and general info. i might be interested

Old
08-07-2013, 06:51 PM
JETSyyc

Quote:
This seems like a better place

if noone has bit the offer. i am verry verry interested in working something out.

Old
08-07-2013, 11:22 PM
blues10

I have never sold tickets before only purchased. I have two questions.

1. What is face value? The price the STH paid for the tickets or the A, B and C level pricing for the game?
2. If a STH places tickets on ticket exchange is it the STH price that is rebated to the ticketing account?

Old
08-07-2013, 11:24 PM
supahdupah
Registered Boozer

Quote:
Originally Posted by blues10 View Post
I have never sold tickets before only purchased. I have two questions.

1. What is face value? The price the STH paid for the tickets or the A, B and C level pricing for the game?
2. If a STH places tickets on ticket exchange is it the STH price that is rebated to the ticketing account?
STH gets game day price to their ticketing account.

Old
08-07-2013, 11:53 PM
blues10

Quote:
STH gets game day price to their ticketing account.
Thanks, so that would be the A, B or C level pricing depending on the game not the actual cost the STH paid for the tickets.

Old
08-09-2013, 01:18 PM
civic204

Quote:
Pm me the details.

Old
08-10-2013, 12:20 PM
Alwpg

Solo Tickets for Sale

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManOnASilverMountain View Post
I could be very interested in a solo ticket.
Pref a p5-7 but could be open to something else.
I have a single ticket in P6 and am looking for a partner to take 1/4 to 1/3 of the games. I am not able to make 45 games, so would like to give the opportunity to someone else to see 10-15 games this season.

Old
08-13-2013, 01:17 AM
TheLastSedin

I know its super far away, but i'm going to be looking to get any 2 seats for Jan 31 or March 12. My girlfriend and I are infatuated with the jets, but are die hard Canucks fans. If anyone has anything available pm me!

Last edited by TheLastSedin: 08-13-2013 at 01:23 AM.
Old
08-14-2013, 10:31 AM
LadyJet26
GO JETS GO!!!

vCash: 50
I'd really like to get tickets for my mom for her birthday (Jan 31st). Doesn't really matter where but I'd prefer upper bowl (because let's face it, it's more fun up there). If you have anything please PM me.

Old
08-14-2013, 04:52 PM
Repoman

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLastSedin View Post
I know its super far away, but i'm going to be looking to get any 2 seats for Jan 31 or March 12. My girlfriend and I are infatuated with the jets, but are die hard Canucks fans. If anyone has anything available pm me!
It'll be even tougher since the Canucks haven't even been here yet. I know they are on my list to get to at least one of these this year. You might have better luck with the March 12th game. Or just refresh the heck outta the ticketmaster site on game day. Many people have had luck with that in the last few years including myself when I gave my seats to a family member because I thought I would be out of town.

Old
08-22-2013, 09:43 AM
mzappa
Jets fans in space

As I posted in other thread, anyone know when the online Jets season ticket accounts are populated with games/tickets for selling/trade through Jets Exchange?

I'll have a few available, including preseason (at face value through the Jets system).
P3s, but right next to P2 on attacking blue line. Great money view!

As for Canucks, good luck...that'll be a tough one to get tix for. I'm not selling those!

Old
08-22-2013, 11:26 AM
LadyJet26
GO JETS GO!!!

I would want to see the Canucks play but I saw them play in April. And I cannot stand that team anymore. I completely understand why some of you hate them so much.

Old
08-22-2013, 01:28 PM
mzappa
Jets fans in space

Yes, a STH can sell for the A, B, C price back to TNSE or transfer to another person through Seat Exchange.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blues10 View Post
Thanks, so that would be the A, B or C level pricing depending on the game not the actual cost the STH paid for the tickets.

Old
08-22-2013, 03:43 PM
SCP Guy

If any season ticket holders are interested in trading a pair of tickets to a game or two please PM me....I have nice P6 tickets right on the goal line and would be interested in trading for P3 P4 P7.......

Thanks

Old
08-26-2013, 11:16 AM
Le Golie

Does anyone know off hand what the season ticket holder prices are this year? I need to figure out what a pair of P3's cost for this season.

Our account is a little more complicated this season because of the credit from the lockout portion of last season. I don't have access to our group's account details and the guy running our group doesn't understand my question, so I will ask here in the hopes that someone knows.

Old
08-26-2013, 11:41 AM
buggs

vCash: 128
Quote:
Originally Posted by Le Golie View Post
Does anyone know off hand what the season ticket holder prices are this year? I need to figure out what a pair of P3's cost for this season.

Our account is a little more complicated this season because of the credit from the lockout portion of last season. I don't have access to our group's account details and the guy running our group doesn't understand my question, so I will ask here in the hopes that someone knows.
We have a pair of P3s and I'm the administrator of our group.

Total cost for a pair of P3's this season was $8865.00.
Single game cost for a pair of P3's this season is $197.00
Single game cost for a single seat is $98.50

If that doesn't answer it, let me know what else you need. I pulled the first number directly from my invoice in My Jets account. The other two numbers are just simple math.

Old
08-26-2013, 01:05 PM
Le Golie

Quote:
Originally Posted by buggs View Post
We have a pair of P3s and I'm the administrator of our group.

Total cost for a pair of P3's this season was $8865.00.
Single game cost for a pair of P3's this season is $197.00
Single game cost for a single seat is $98.50

If that doesn't answer it, let me know what else you need. I pulled the first number directly from my invoice in My Jets account. The other two numbers are just simple math.
That is exactly what I needed. Thanks a lot buggs.

Old
08-26-2013, 02:23 PM
buggs

vCash: 128
You're welcome. If you need more info from last season, let me know. Somewhere I have records that indicate how much our tickets cost last season, how much was carried over and how much interest we earned. P3 is P3 so it would all be identical.

Old
08-27-2013, 02:58 PM
Klinger
Suck Meter-FORE!

Humbly requesting...

This is probably a [mod] first post, but I've got to break the cherry...

I was lucky enough for my wife to gift me with taking me to a Jets game of my choosing for my birthday. Would any one have two tickets, any area, for the games of 2, 4 or 8 November 2013?

Last edited by Jet: 08-27-2013 at 06:57 PM. Reason: yes, circumventing the obscenity filter isn't a great way to start. Welcome to HF Boards!
Old
08-28-2013, 07:39 PM
mzappa
Jets fans in space

Looks like the new Ticket Exchange system is fully released on Sept.4th for STHs to sell/transfer tickets.

Anyone know which way to transfer tickets to someone you know and have them pay for it through TNSE?

The forwarding method appears to be only a way to transfer the tickets (no payment), and I've never sold on TicketExchange- but does it go straight into their system without option to sell to someone specific?

Old
08-28-2013, 07:48 PM
SCP Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mzappa View Post
Looks like the new Ticket Exchange system is fully released on Sept.4th for STHs to sell/transfer tickets.

Anyone know which way to transfer tickets to someone you know and have them pay for it through TNSE?

The forwarding method appears to be only a way to transfer the tickets (no payment), and I've never sold on TicketExchange- but does it go straight into their system without option to sell to someone specific?
No they will not collect money for you if you want to sell to a buddy... Only if you sell on ticket exchange to waiting list members will they collect the funds for you.

Old
08-28-2013, 09:31 PM
allin4466

I'll probably have 2 P6's for NYE for sale or trade to any other game this year.

Last pick of the draft...

Old
09-01-2013, 10:37 AM
ScJeff

Manitoban living in Ontario. Doing a road trip back to Portage, my hometown. Havn't gone to a Jets game since I was 8 or 9. Really want to go back to a game.

Only game that is when I am in town:

Sat Nov 2, 2013

Chicago

Winnipeg

3:00 PM ET

IF anyone has 2 tickets to this game PM me, or e-mailme scjeff@hotmail.com

Thanks! Go Jets!

Closed Thread