HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > San Jose Sharks
Notices

PS3 GM Connected

Old
09-20-2012, 11:33 AM
sharkblood99
Rookie User

vCash: 500
PS3 GM Connected

For any PS3 users that are looking for a league to join:

League Name: FTF DYNASTY

Franchises not reservered and are available at this time are: Sabres, Flames, Jackets,
Stars, Oilers, Panthers, Predators, Coyotes, Penguins, Senators, Lightning, Leafs and Caps..

If your interested, go ahead and search the league, pick from one of those franchises and send a join request. If by chance that team is already taken and I have yet to appove the first join request, I will PSN message you and let you know so you can pick another franchise.

The league has random rosters and is pretty even. I ask you that join to do your best to only trade and play games against other human GMs while the league fills up. The first games between human GMs have already started and the first league advancement will be 9/29.

Also, we have a forum for the league http://sharkfanonps3.freeforums.net/ to help with game time scheduling/trade talk/questions. If you sign up, please use your PSN as your user name.

Thanks

sharkblood99 is offline   Reply With Quote