HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Hockey Talk by Country > Finland
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2

Is anybody taping games? Especially TPS!

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
01-09-2005, 03:34 PM
  #1
Habs13
Registered User
 
Habs13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Montreal
Country: England
Posts: 5,353
vCash: 500
Is anybody taping games? Especially TPS!

Was wondering if anybody is taping games, because I'd love to get my hands on some tapes from Finland Sweden, UK.. anywhere! Anybody interested in hooking me up?? Please, let me know if this is possible!

I say especially TPS because I'm a huge Koivu fan!

Thanks in advance!

Habs13 is offline  
Old
01-09-2005, 03:36 PM
  #2
Habs13
Registered User
 
Habs13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Montreal
Country: England
Posts: 5,353
vCash: 500
Forgot to mention, I'm looking for World Cup and World Juniors also! Suomi or Team Canada.

Russia vs. USA from World Cup 2004
Belarus vs. USA from World Juniors 2004

Habs13 is offline  
Old
01-09-2005, 04:21 PM
  #3
Shack
Registered User
 
Shack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Lappeenranta
Country: Finland
Posts: 622
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to Shack
Quote:
Originally Posted by Habs13
Was wondering if anybody is taping games, because I'd love to get my hands on some tapes from Finland Sweden, UK.. anywhere! Anybody interested in hooking me up?? Please, let me know if this is possible!

I say especially TPS because I'm a huge Koivu fan!

Thanks in advance!
Biggest problem is that local operators are broadcasting only 2 games a week
I can tape you some games if tps is playing.

Shack is offline  
Old
01-09-2005, 06:18 PM
  #4
Habs13
Registered User
 
Habs13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Montreal
Country: England
Posts: 5,353
vCash: 500
That would be great!

is that 2 games per team a week? And, the SM-Liga plays 50 games a season, right?

Habs13 is offline  
Old
01-09-2005, 06:54 PM
  #5
montreal
Go Habs Go
 
montreal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Country: Sark
Posts: 23,670
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Habs13
Forgot to mention, I'm looking for World Cup and World Juniors also! Suomi or Team Canada.

Russia vs. USA from World Cup 2004
Belarus vs. USA from World Juniors 2004

I have the Belarus-USA game. I'd love to see Karpat play again, as I got to see them once last year. Although seeing Koivu play for TPS would be great fun. I got lots of world juniors this year and last. Finland, Sweden, Swiss, Belarus, Russia, USA, Canada, Slovakia.

montreal is offline  
Old
01-10-2005, 01:15 AM
  #6
Diaboli
Registered User
 
Diaboli's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: City once voted as F
Posts: 1,371
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Habs13
That would be great!

is that 2 games per team a week? And, the SM-Liga plays 50 games a season, right?
No, that's two games per week.

Diaboli is offline  
Old
01-10-2005, 08:32 AM
  #7
ES
Registered User
 
ES's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Finland
Country: Finland
Posts: 2,672
vCash: 500
I looked at TV schedule and it shows that following TPS games are being televised:

January 16th Ässät-TPS
January 30th TPS-Blues

Digital feed shows following:
January 13th TPS-Jokerit
January 21st Blues-TPS

ES is offline  
Old
01-10-2005, 08:55 PM
  #8
Owen
Roster Guru
 
Owen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Teal Town, CA
Country: United States
Posts: 536
vCash: 500
Send a message via ICQ to Owen
Dude, I'd love a tape of games! =p
Don't care what SM-Liiga teams are on it

Owen is offline  
Old
01-11-2005, 12:41 AM
  #9
J.T
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 331
vCash: 500
Same with me! Does anybody know any websites that sell SM liiga games?

J.T is offline  
Old
01-14-2005, 05:34 PM
  #10
Habs13
Registered User
 
Habs13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Montreal
Country: England
Posts: 5,353
vCash: 500
Two games a week isn't much.. must be frustrating for you people! Anyway, it would be really really great to see TPS or any other team play.. I miss hockey so much! Now that it seems there's more interest, we should maybe do some international game trading so we can all enjoy hockey! That would be sweet.. hehe

montreal ; are you the same montreal that posts on Habsworld.com?

Habs13 is offline  
Old
01-14-2005, 07:09 PM
  #11
montreal
Go Habs Go
 
montreal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Country: Sark
Posts: 23,670
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Habs13
Two games a week isn't much.. must be frustrating for you people! Anyway, it would be really really great to see TPS or any other team play.. I miss hockey so much! Now that it seems there's more interest, we should maybe do some international game trading so we can all enjoy hockey! That would be sweet.. hehe

montreal ; are you the same montreal that posts on Habsworld.com?

Yes that's me.

montreal is offline  
Old
01-16-2005, 09:55 AM
  #12
Habs13
Registered User
 
Habs13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Montreal
Country: England
Posts: 5,353
vCash: 500
small world?? hehe.. nahhh!!

Habs13 is offline  
Old
01-20-2005, 10:34 PM
  #13
Habs13
Registered User
 
Habs13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Montreal
Country: England
Posts: 5,353
vCash: 500
Is anybody taping this one? January 21st Blues-TPS.. Koivu vs. Ribeiro!! Please say yes..

Habs13 is offline  
Old
01-21-2005, 12:13 PM
  #14
jepjepjoo
Registered User
 
jepjepjoo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Posts: 3,071
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Habs13
Is anybody taping this one? January 21st Blues-TPS.. Koivu vs. Ribeiro!! Please say yes..

That game will be on RDS

jepjepjoo is offline  
Old
01-21-2005, 01:13 PM
  #15
Jamina
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Helsinki
Country: Finland
Posts: 155
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by jepjepjoo
That game will be on RDS
That game on RDS will be played 30. January

Jamina is offline  
Old
02-02-2005, 10:35 AM
  #16
Mino
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Oulu, Finland
Country: Finland
Posts: 41
vCash: 500
You can find yesterday played Kärpät - JYP from the Kärpät website. Unfortunately the quality is really bad...the game was also quite boring

http://www.oulunkarpat.fi/ottelut.php (scroll down)

Lines: Click

Mino is offline  
Old
02-02-2005, 11:06 AM
  #17
Padawan
Former power tripper
 
Padawan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Jyvaskyla, Finland
Country: Finland
Posts: 2,576
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mino
You can find yesterday played Kärpät - JYP from the Kärpät website. Unfortunately the quality is really bad...the game was also quite boring
That was interesting marketing speech to say the least.

Padawan is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:34 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2014 All Rights Reserved.