1. Jakob Silfverberg F (Brynäs IF, SEL) 52.60%
2. Mika Zibanejad F (Djurgården IF, SEL) 62.79%
3. Robin Lehner G (Binghamton Senators, AHL) 80.95%
4. Mark Stone F (Brandon Wheat Kings, WHL) 54.86%
5. Cody Ceci D (Ottawa 67's, OHL) 58.47%
6. Stefan Noesen F (Plymouth Whalers, OHL) 88.14%
7. Matt Puempel F (Peterborough Petes, OHL)33.81%
8. Shane Prince F (Ottawa 67s, OHL) 46.15%
9. Mark Borowiecki D (Binghamton Senators, AHL)32.09%
10. Stephane Da Costa F (Binghamton Senators, AHL)38.24%
11. Mike Hoffman F (Binghamton Senators, AHL) 45.00%
12. Andre Petersson F (Binghamton Senators, AHL) 27.83%
13. Jim O'Brien F (Ottawa Senators, NHL)40.34%
14. Patrick Wiercioch D (Binghamton Senators, AHL) 67.47%
15. Jean-Gabriel Pageau F (Chicoutimi Sagueneens, QMJHL) 41.67%
16. Jarrod Maidens F (Owen Sound Attack, OHL)43.81%
17. Fredrik Claesson D (Djurgården IF, SEL) 43.90%
It should be Grant, but I voted Culek to give him some respect.
This board is so obsessed with stats and I watched Rimouski every damn time on Sportsnet Friday CHL Game of the Week and this guy is great defensively. Great size, active stick presence, and not a BIG checker, but a GREAT checker because he separates the man from the puck.
I think this guy is going to be a bottom 6er in the NHL. But I agree that Grant > Culek, I just wanted to give him some notice.