HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk Trade rumors, transactions, and free agent talk. Rumors must contain the word RUMOR in post title. Proposals must contain the word PROPOSAL in post title.

Adam Henrique

Old
07-18-2012, 09:05 PM
GM17*
ALL HAIL LORD FISH

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasso09 View Post
Joke right??

Parise in his rookie year played 3rd line minutes with brylin and an injured mogilny. Henrique was instantly plugged into the 1st line with Kovalchuk and Parise. It surely is a fair comparison, you're right. I can't wait to bump this thread mid season next year
He played 3rd line in the playoffs and produced on the same level

can I bump where you said Bryzgalov has owned the devils all season and would win in 4?

GM17* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-18-2012, 09:07 PM
Sasso09

Quote:
Originally Posted by GM17 View Post
He played 3rd line in the playoffs and produced on the same level

can I bump where you said Bryzgalov has owned the devils all season and would win in 4?
You've falsely mentioned this twice, it never occurred. Go ahead and try. I said I believe flyers would win and there offense was more than enough to compensate for bryzgalov. Nice try though.

Sasso09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-18-2012, 09:08 PM
GM17*
ALL HAIL LORD FISH

post history begs to differ

Just proves you bum devils threads like a fly on a fat kid's cake.

Way to ignore Henrique scoring same clip between Clarkson and Sykora. wouldn't want to acknowledge that either

Old
07-18-2012, 09:13 PM
Kensu

Quote:
You've falsely mentioned this twice, it never occurred. Go ahead and try. I said I believe flyers would win and there offense was more than enough to compensate for bryzgalov. Nice try though.
I remember when you told us that Bryzgalov was a better goalie.

http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/sh...&postcount=260

Kensu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-18-2012, 09:24 PM
bbfrc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kensu View Post
Mogilny didn't even play half a season..

Henrique wasn't instantly plugged in either, he impressed on the 3rd line and moved up.
Henrique is all media hype from a playoff run to the Cup. I think he scored one more goal than Dwight King. LMAO.....and 16 goals in the regular season. Ohhhhhhh "he impressed".......no one. Except the East coast biased media. And Devils fans.

bbfrc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-18-2012, 09:27 PM
GM17*
ALL HAIL LORD FISH

so he impressed a lot of people? got it.

Old
07-18-2012, 10:31 PM
SMantzas
Church of Corsi

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbfrc View Post
Henrique is all media hype from a playoff run to the Cup. I think he scored one more goal than Dwight King. LMAO.....and 16 goals in the regular season. Ohhhhhhh "he impressed".......no one. Except the East coast biased media. And Devils fans.
Lmao. 2 series clinching OT goals.
Lmao. Calder finalist

SMantzas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-18-2012, 10:46 PM
Ernie McCracken

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMantzas View Post
Lmao. 2 series clinching OT goals.
Lmao. Calder finalist
Scrub. His back to back memorial cup wins were also flukes. Product of Hall brah

Ernie McCracken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-18-2012, 10:59 PM
Zajacs Bowl Cut
Nova Nation

Send a message via AIM to Zajacs Bowl Cut Send a message via Yahoo to Zajacs Bowl Cut
Quote:
screams of a guy who has never watched Henrique play.

RNH only scored 18 goals yet people flip their **** about him. and he doesn't play on the East coast.

Zajacs Bowl Cut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-19-2012, 01:57 AM
Sasso09

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kensu View Post
I remember when you told us that Bryzgalov was a better goalie.

http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/sh...&postcount=260
And I still believe bryzgalov IS currently a better goalie than Broduer. Broduer is the greatest of all time IMO. But he's not very good right now. Bryzgalov is playing on a run and gun team. So like I said, I never said bryzgalov was going to destroy the devils, like I said, false GM17

Sasso09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-19-2012, 02:21 AM
JerseyGuy276
An American Outlaw

Quote:
Now, this is a funny post.

Wait, you're serious?

JerseyGuy276 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-19-2012, 03:01 AM
TheUnseenHand
Hashbrown Selfie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Bourdain View Post
How is it a silly generalization to assume that a rookie will do bad in his sophmore season when one of his wingers, who is arguable an elite LW in this league, has left the team?
Because there is still a 100% elite LW still on the team

Henriques value is high now, and will continue to be. IMO, he will not slump next season. That said, I wouldn't necessarily expect a better season than this one. What he is now will be what he is in the future. There is obviously some room for him to improve, but he will never be on Parises level of skill and work ethic. He's not a Parise replacement.

I'm almost certain he will prove to be a much better leader than Zach ever was and has already proven he is much more clutch (if you believe in that word). When the moments are the biggest, he shines the brightest. That should carry a ton of value.

Last edited by TheUnseenHand: 07-19-2012 at 04:01 AM.
TheUnseenHand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-19-2012, 08:53 AM
Saugus
Ecrasez l'infame!

Send a message via AIM to Saugus
Quote:
They didn't make him a Calder finalist for no reason. He didn't score two series-clinching goals by accident. People act like he was a passenger on the line with Kovalchuk and Parise, but he wasn't.

My goodness. There are some Devils homers in here pumping Henrique up ridiculously, but equally silly are the people ignoring all logic while trying to cut him down.

Saugus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-19-2012, 09:05 AM
hlaverty06

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roo Mad Bro View Post
Parise was coming off a knee injury and subsequent surgery, no?

I mean, that was all we heard from Devils fans defending him this past year. But now, it seems like people are changing their tune...

And it's hilarious to see the amount of ******** Devils fans trying to push Parise down while putting Henrique up. Parise >>>> Henrique, and it's not even close. Henrique will NEVER be the player that Parise is and has been.
I never defended him. He was disappointing this season and the contract was not worth it. I hope he enjoys being irrelevant in minnesota te next thirteen years

hlaverty06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-19-2012, 09:08 AM
GM17*
ALL HAIL LORD FISH

Quote:
And I still believe bryzgalov IS currently a better goalie than Broduer. Broduer is the greatest of all time IMO. But he's not very good right now. Bryzgalov is playing on a run and gun team. So like I said, I never said bryzgalov was going to destroy the devils, like I said, false GM17
You excused Bryz for playing Pittsburgh and Brodeur was going to flounder because he struggled vs Florida. Same difference. Dunno who you're trying to convince because it's none of us. Fact is you don't know the Devils players as well as you think yet insist on jumping into every thread involving them to cut them down. Might stem from being a closet Flyers fan, I don't know, but you've been consistently off the mark and equally snide and rude about it.

If you're going to threaten to bump this thread in the future to belittle someone who holds a different opinion you better make sure there aren't equally embarrassing skeletons in your own closet.

Last edited by GM17*: 07-19-2012 at 09:14 AM.
Old
07-19-2012, 09:32 AM
forthewild

51 pts in 74 games and people are calling him a scrub? wow talk about delusional. as a wild fan, he is a hell of a player who is very underrated, sure he may never end up that much better, but he could also end up stringing PPG seasons as a top line center in a few years as he matures, he's shown signs of growth this whole year and i see no reason why he can't keep growing.

as far as his value, i'd say its pretty damn high, and zero reason as to why Devils move him unless they get a young better player back which isn't happening.

forthewild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-19-2012, 09:34 AM
GM17*
ALL HAIL LORD FISH

Quote:
Originally Posted by forthewild View Post
51 pts in 74 games and people are calling him a scrub? wow talk about delusional. as a wild fan, he is a hell of a player who is very underrated, sure he may never end up that much better, but he could also end up stringing PPG seasons as a top line center in a few years as he matures, he's shown signs of growth this whole year and i see no reason why he can't keep growing.

as far as his value, i'd say its pretty damn high, and zero reason as to why Devils move him unless they get a young better player back which isn't happening.
or he might not, but the thread is retarded in general. Value of: a player we won't trade BECAUSE HE'S SO GOOD. The only thing more retarded is the amount of analfury being thrown around at its creation just to rile up a guy who hasn't posted in it since