HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Other Leagues > Canadian Junior Hockey > OHL
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2

*OFFICIAL* Windsor Spitfires 2012-13 Season Thread (Part 3)

Closed Thread

Old
08-15-2012, 05:30 PM
Sec108

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ottomatic View Post
Not necessarily wronged - just caught with a paper trail that could have made a league handled issue into something bigger.

Now if the league isn't going after other teams because they don't have the signed statement than that's pretty scummy, but it would look like our guys - if this is what happened - blinked first. All the other players/teams know - don't admit to or sign anything and nothing will happen.
Wouldnt that player get a hold of his own agent/lawyer to see what his rights were to sign or not.Why would you take down your former team that got you to the pros??

Old
08-15-2012, 05:33 PM
OHLTG

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libbs View Post
How come no one has mentioned Watson's name?
I've never gotten the impression Watson had any ill feelings towards the Spitfires. I talk to his dad on occasion and it's always been good convos.

Old
08-15-2012, 05:34 PM
Tigers1992

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sec108 View Post
Wouldnt that player get a hold of his own agent/lawyer to see what his rights were to sign or not.Why would you take down your former team that got you to the pros??
They have agents and lawyers. Im sure they where all involved.

Old
08-15-2012, 05:39 PM
Sec108

If this other teams player didnt want to or have to sign and saved his team, why didnt our former players do the same.They must have had a choice if the other teams guy decided against it.

What goes around comes around is what I live by.

Old
08-15-2012, 05:42 PM
Sec108

Hope the Austin Stars and the Dallas org. know what kind of rat they have now in their organization.

BEWARE!!!!!

Old
08-15-2012, 05:45 PM
big papa

could one of the current players be Johnson or Ebert sence during the season there was the stroy that he was basically told by WR he wouldnt be a spitfire next season??? the USA kids WR have brought over so far that had full rides are Fowler, Ryan, Watson, Campbell, Webermin, Seiloff, Ebert im not to sure if Deeley, Vail, Yogan, Johnson had a NCAA offer or not before they came to Windsor. Now lets just hope WR is smarter next time he wants to pay a USA player to come over next time because id hate to see what would happen if we get caught again

Old
08-15-2012, 05:46 PM
RayzorIsDull

Quote:
Glad somebody is thinking outside the box here.

Old
08-15-2012, 05:47 PM
big papa

Quote:
Most agents have a law Degree i believe so most likely there agent is the lawyer

Old
08-15-2012, 05:53 PM
Sec108

Quote:
Originally Posted by RayzorIsDull View Post
Glad somebody is thinking outside the box here.
His name would be shocking cause Rychel didnt want to trade him but the Petes wouldnt give up Kass without him.I know it was hard on Warren and the fans.He was always treated special here as a Pete and Knight.Fans didnt rail on him he was still a fan fav. I wont believe it was him until I see it in black and white.

Old
08-15-2012, 05:58 PM
big papa

Quote:
His name would be shocking cause Rychel didnt want to trade him but the Petes wouldnt give up Kass without him.I know it was hard on Warren and the fans.He was always treated special here as a Pete and Knight.Fans didnt rail on him he was still a fan fav. I wont believe it was him until I see it in black and white.
Totally agree 100%. He got a loud ovation a few weeks later at the Prospect game that was right after the trade

Old
08-15-2012, 06:00 PM
Libbs

Quote:
Hope the Austin Stars and the Dallas org. know what kind of rat they have now in their organization.

BEWARE!!!!!
And you know this.... how?

Old
08-15-2012, 06:05 PM
Sec108

Quote:
Just stating what was said of the players being at the alumni game.There's only a couple of choices from that game.Just putting the pieces together that all Libbs.

Old
08-15-2012, 06:19 PM
Sec108

I know this is off topic, but remembering the Watson/Kass trade, Kasses first shift he catches Kennedy with an open ice hit and gets a 20 game suspension.

How far we have fallen in the hockey world, in the old days of hockey Kennedy would have been told to keep his head up or watch the play better next time.But oh no Kassian is the ruffian here.I know the bleeding hearts on the board will see this differently.

But for all the non violence agenda being brushed around out there in society, there is more violence in the US/Canada today than in the society of the old days of hockey ever was.At least guys knew how to check and how to take a hit.

Just watch the 6 o'clock news.

Old
08-15-2012, 06:27 PM
Libbs

Quote:
Just stating what was said of the players being at the alumni game.There's only a couple of choices from that game.Just putting the pieces together that all Libbs.
What pieces? There are no pieces...just fan speculation.

Old
08-15-2012, 06:40 PM
Ottomatic

Cam Fowler, Kenny Ryan, Jack Campbell were all at the alumni game.

Old
08-15-2012, 07:07 PM
Miller4Gold

Quote:
Quote:
Another prime example. The person who broke the rules, the same ones that he voted for, is the victim. However the player who came clean and told the truth is being vilified, based only on some weird speculation.

On one hand, its not fair to speculate on what happened and if Rychel is guilty, because the OHL doesn't want to release the details, yet on the other hand a player, who has not been connected other then by random fan speculation, is a 'rat'.

If no one else sees the hypocrisy in that, then I have no idea what to say. I get your a fan, but your all over the place on this.

Old
08-15-2012, 08:00 PM
Keystone Light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keystone Light View Post
Watson and Fowler maybe?
Quote:
I did! I did! Waaaaaaaaay back on pg. 12

Man, that Cogeco thing feels like years ago!

Old
08-15-2012, 08:25 PM
Sec108

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miller4Gold View Post
Another prime example. The person who broke the rules, the same ones that he voted for, is the victim. However the player who came clean and told the truth is being vilified, based only on some weird speculation.

On one hand, its not fair to speculate on what happened and if Rychel is guilty, because the OHL doesn't want to release the details, yet on the other hand a player, who has not been connected other then by random fan speculation, is a 'rat'.

If no one else sees the hypocrisy in that, then I have no idea what to say. I get your a fan, but your all over the place on this.
OK here we go,,,,,,,,since your so friggin intent on someone saying.....YES RYCHEL IS GUILTY!!!!!!

IF, the big friggin IF, Rychel broke one of the rules of the league pertaining to the rights of an NCAA player then yes he is guilty.

Am I mad at Rychel for doing this......Absolutley NOT, I understand that the owners want to WIN.

Do I think that the player or players that did this to them forced or otherwise are Rats????..........Absolutley YES....after what you have been given to do this is rotten IMHO.

IF the other teams player wouldnt out his team and bring another team into this, then WHY did these players?????

Do I still think someone has a vendetta against the Spits???? Absolutley YES.

do I believe that these so called rules are not so clear??? Appeal wise and the rest??

Absolutely YES

Is that NOW clear to you MILLER4GOLD??????

Old
08-15-2012, 09:13 PM
Raisy

Watson was a Spitfire before the rules came in to effect in 2009, so I doubt it was him, my guess the 2 are Ryan and Fowler.

Old
08-15-2012, 09:14 PM
Libbs

Sec108... You're making an awful lot of conclusions based on having no facts what so ever. Impressive!

Old
08-15-2012, 09:22 PM
big papa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raisy View Post
Watson was a Spitfire before the rules came in to effect in 2009, so I doubt it was him, my guess the 2 are Ryan and Fowler.
if anything i would say it could Be Campbell as well

Old
08-15-2012, 10:20 PM
Sec108

Quote:
Sec108... You're making an awful lot of conclusions based on having no facts what so ever. Impressive!
Sorry if Im out of the loop Libbs.....lol

Just stating my opinions, and discussing what others are saying.

Don't tell me were not entertaining you, guess you'll have to read the Petes board.LMAO!!!!

I think were just all frustrated because Branch has left the hockey world in the dark over these huge accusations.Everyones speculating.

Hope it ALL comes out soon.

Old
08-15-2012, 10:32 PM
Libbs

Quote:

Don't tell me were not entertaining you, guess you'll have to read the Petes board.LMAO!!!!

Actually the entertaining value ended a long time ago on this. I'm actually quite tired of all this crap.

I want the info to come out just as bad as everyone else... but all this speculating is getting ridiculous. A lot of blame is being passed along...yet we have no idea who's shoulders is belongs on.

Old
08-15-2012, 10:33 PM
Miller4Gold

Quote:
OK here we go,,,,,,,,since your so friggin intent on someone saying.....YES RYCHEL IS GUILTY!!!!!!

IF, the big friggin IF, Rychel broke one of the rules of the league pertaining to the rights of an NCAA player then yes he is guilty.

Am I mad at Rychel for doing this......Absolutley NOT, I understand that the owners want to WIN.

Do I think that the player or players that did this to them forced or otherwise are Rats????..........Absolutley YES....after what you have been given to do this is rotten IMHO.

IF the other teams player wouldnt out his team and bring another team into this, then WHY did these players?????

Do I still think someone has a vendetta against the Spits???? Absolutley YES.

do I believe that these so called rules are not so clear??? Appeal wise and the rest??

Absolutely YES

Is that NOW clear to you MILLER4GOLD??????
Lets try this again,

I have no intention of trying to get anyone say 'Rychel is guilty'. Your missing my point.

My point is, how did you say (previously) that you could not really know if Rychel is guilty without seeing the facts, while willingly calling players 'Rats' based solely on speculation. If your willing to make that jump on players, wouldn't you make that same jump with Rychel? If not, then its hypocritical of you.

We have no evidence either way. So to make one leap with the players, yet not make that same leap with Rychel, I don't get how that works, logically speaking.

Last edited by Miller4Gold: 08-15-2012 at 10:55 PM.
Old
08-16-2012, 12:49 AM
ForestGlade
Paja Tipo Sombrero

vCash: 300
I can tell you that Watson had nothing to do with it

Closed Thread