HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Other Leagues > Canadian Junior Hockey > OHL
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2

*OFFICIAL* Windsor Spitfires 2012-13 Season Thread (Part 3)

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
08-15-2012, 05:30 PM
  #576
Sec108
Registered User
 
Sec108's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: IHate LONDON COUNTRY
Country: Canada
Posts: 752
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ottomatic View Post
Not necessarily wronged - just caught with a paper trail that could have made a league handled issue into something bigger.

Now if the league isn't going after other teams because they don't have the signed statement than that's pretty scummy, but it would look like our guys - if this is what happened - blinked first. All the other players/teams know - don't admit to or sign anything and nothing will happen.
Wouldnt that player get a hold of his own agent/lawyer to see what his rights were to sign or not.Why would you take down your former team that got you to the pros??

Sec108 is offline  
Old
08-15-2012, 05:33 PM
  #577
OHLTG
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: behind the lens
Posts: 3,826
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Libbs View Post
How come no one has mentioned Watson's name?
I've never gotten the impression Watson had any ill feelings towards the Spitfires. I talk to his dad on occasion and it's always been good convos.

OHLTG is online now  
Old
08-15-2012, 05:34 PM
  #578
Tigers1992
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 3,357
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sec108 View Post
Wouldnt that player get a hold of his own agent/lawyer to see what his rights were to sign or not.Why would you take down your former team that got you to the pros??
They have agents and lawyers. Im sure they where all involved.

Tigers1992 is offline  
Old
08-15-2012, 05:39 PM
  #579
Sec108
Registered User
 
Sec108's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: IHate LONDON COUNTRY
Country: Canada
Posts: 752
vCash: 500
If this other teams player didnt want to or have to sign and saved his team, why didnt our former players do the same.They must have had a choice if the other teams guy decided against it.

What goes around comes around is what I live by.

Sec108 is offline  
Old
08-15-2012, 05:42 PM
  #580
Sec108
Registered User
 
Sec108's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: IHate LONDON COUNTRY
Country: Canada
Posts: 752
vCash: 500
Hope the Austin Stars and the Dallas org. know what kind of rat they have now in their organization.

BEWARE!!!!!

Sec108 is offline  
Old
08-15-2012, 05:45 PM
  #581
big papa
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 332
vCash: 500
could one of the current players be Johnson or Ebert sence during the season there was the stroy that he was basically told by WR he wouldnt be a spitfire next season??? the USA kids WR have brought over so far that had full rides are Fowler, Ryan, Watson, Campbell, Webermin, Seiloff, Ebert im not to sure if Deeley, Vail, Yogan, Johnson had a NCAA offer or not before they came to Windsor. Now lets just hope WR is smarter next time he wants to pay a USA player to come over next time because id hate to see what would happen if we get caught again

big papa is offline  
Old
08-15-2012, 05:46 PM
  #582
RayzorIsDull
Registered User
 
RayzorIsDull's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 7,207
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Libbs View Post
How come no one has mentioned Watson's name?
Glad somebody is thinking outside the box here.

RayzorIsDull is offline  
Old
08-15-2012, 05:47 PM
  #583
big papa
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 332
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sec108 View Post
Wouldnt that player get a hold of his own agent/lawyer to see what his rights were to sign or not.Why would you take down your former team that got you to the pros??
Most agents have a law Degree i believe so most likely there agent is the lawyer

big papa is offline  
Old
08-15-2012, 05:53 PM
  #584
Sec108
Registered User
 
Sec108's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: IHate LONDON COUNTRY
Country: Canada
Posts: 752
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by RayzorIsDull View Post
Glad somebody is thinking outside the box here.
His name would be shocking cause Rychel didnt want to trade him but the Petes wouldnt give up Kass without him.I know it was hard on Warren and the fans.He was always treated special here as a Pete and Knight.Fans didnt rail on him he was still a fan fav. I wont believe it was him until I see it in black and white.

Sec108 is offline  
Old
08-15-2012, 05:58 PM
  #585
big papa
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 332
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sec108 View Post
His name would be shocking cause Rychel didnt want to trade him but the Petes wouldnt give up Kass without him.I know it was hard on Warren and the fans.He was always treated special here as a Pete and Knight.Fans didnt rail on him he was still a fan fav. I wont believe it was him until I see it in black and white.
Totally agree 100%. He got a loud ovation a few weeks later at the Prospect game that was right after the trade

big papa is offline  
Old
08-15-2012, 06:00 PM
  #586
Libbs
Registered User
 
Libbs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Halifax, NS
Posts: 3,573
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sec108 View Post
Hope the Austin Stars and the Dallas org. know what kind of rat they have now in their organization.

BEWARE!!!!!
And you know this.... how?

Libbs is offline  
Old
08-15-2012, 06:05 PM
  #587
Sec108
Registered User
 
Sec108's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: IHate LONDON COUNTRY
Country: Canada
Posts: 752
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Libbs View Post
And you know this.... how?
Just stating what was said of the players being at the alumni game.There's only a couple of choices from that game.Just putting the pieces together that all Libbs.

Sec108 is offline  
Old
08-15-2012, 06:19 PM
  #588
Sec108
Registered User
 
Sec108's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: IHate LONDON COUNTRY
Country: Canada
Posts: 752
vCash: 500
I know this is off topic, but remembering the Watson/Kass trade, Kasses first shift he catches Kennedy with an open ice hit and gets a 20 game suspension.

How far we have fallen in the hockey world, in the old days of hockey Kennedy would have been told to keep his head up or watch the play better next time.But oh no Kassian is the ruffian here.I know the bleeding hearts on the board will see this differently.

But for all the non violence agenda being brushed around out there in society, there is more violence in the US/Canada today than in the society of the old days of hockey ever was.At least guys knew how to check and how to take a hit.

Just watch the 6 o'clock news.

Sec108 is offline  
Old
08-15-2012, 06:27 PM
  #589
Libbs
Registered User
 
Libbs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Halifax, NS
Posts: 3,573
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sec108 View Post
Just stating what was said of the players being at the alumni game.There's only a couple of choices from that game.Just putting the pieces together that all Libbs.
What pieces? There are no pieces...just fan speculation.

Libbs is offline  
Old
08-15-2012, 06:40 PM
  #590
Ottomatic
Registered User
 
Ottomatic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,883
vCash: 500
Cam Fowler, Kenny Ryan, Jack Campbell were all at the alumni game.

Ottomatic is offline  
Old
08-15-2012, 07:07 PM
  #591
Miller4Gold
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Buffalo
Posts: 111
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Libbs View Post
And you know this.... how?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sec108 View Post
Just stating what was said of the players being at the alumni game.There's only a couple of choices from that game.Just putting the pieces together that all Libbs.
Another prime example. The person who broke the rules, the same ones that he voted for, is the victim. However the player who came clean and told the truth is being vilified, based only on some weird speculation.

On one hand, its not fair to speculate on what happened and if Rychel is guilty, because the OHL doesn't want to release the details, yet on the other hand a player, who has not been connected other then by random fan speculation, is a 'rat'.

If no one else sees the hypocrisy in that, then I have no idea what to say. I get your a fan, but your all over the place on this.

Miller4Gold is offline  
Old
08-15-2012, 08:00 PM
  #592
Keystone Light
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 81
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keystone Light View Post
Watson and Fowler maybe?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Libbs View Post
How come no one has mentioned Watson's name?
I did! I did! Waaaaaaaaay back on pg. 12

Man, that Cogeco thing feels like years ago!

Keystone Light is offline  
Old
08-15-2012, 08:25 PM
  #593
Sec108
Registered User
 
Sec108's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: IHate LONDON COUNTRY
Country: Canada
Posts: 752
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miller4Gold View Post
Another prime example. The person who broke the rules, the same ones that he voted for, is the victim. However the player who came clean and told the truth is being vilified, based only on some weird speculation.

On one hand, its not fair to speculate on what happened and if Rychel is guilty, because the OHL doesn't want to release the details, yet on the other hand a player, who has not been connected other then by random fan speculation, is a 'rat'.

If no one else sees the hypocrisy in that, then I have no idea what to say. I get your a fan, but your all over the place on this.
OK here we go,,,,,,,,since your so friggin intent on someone saying.....YES RYCHEL IS GUILTY!!!!!!

IF, the big friggin IF, Rychel broke one of the rules of the league pertaining to the rights of an NCAA player then yes he is guilty.

Am I mad at Rychel for doing this......Absolutley NOT, I understand that the owners want to WIN.

Do I think that the player or players that did this to them forced or otherwise are Rats????..........Absolutley YES....after what you have been given to do this is rotten IMHO.

IF the other teams player wouldnt out his team and bring another team into this, then WHY did these players?????

Do I still think someone has a vendetta against the Spits???? Absolutley YES.

do I believe that these so called rules are not so clear??? Appeal wise and the rest??

Absolutely YES

Is that NOW clear to you MILLER4GOLD??????

Sec108 is offline  
Old
08-15-2012, 09:13 PM
  #594
Raisy
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Posts: 411
vCash: 500
Watson was a Spitfire before the rules came in to effect in 2009, so I doubt it was him, my guess the 2 are Ryan and Fowler.

Raisy is offline  
Old
08-15-2012, 09:14 PM
  #595
Libbs
Registered User
 
Libbs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Halifax, NS
Posts: 3,573
vCash: 500
Sec108... You're making an awful lot of conclusions based on having no facts what so ever. Impressive!

Libbs is offline  
Old
08-15-2012, 09:22 PM
  #596
big papa
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 332
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raisy View Post
Watson was a Spitfire before the rules came in to effect in 2009, so I doubt it was him, my guess the 2 are Ryan and Fowler.
if anything i would say it could Be Campbell as well

big papa is offline  
Old
08-15-2012, 10:20 PM
  #597
Sec108
Registered User
 
Sec108's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: IHate LONDON COUNTRY
Country: Canada
Posts: 752
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Libbs View Post
Sec108... You're making an awful lot of conclusions based on having no facts what so ever. Impressive!
Sorry if Im out of the loop Libbs.....lol

Just stating my opinions, and discussing what others are saying.

Don't tell me were not entertaining you, guess you'll have to read the Petes board.LMAO!!!!

I think were just all frustrated because Branch has left the hockey world in the dark over these huge accusations.Everyones speculating.

Hope it ALL comes out soon.

Sec108 is offline  
Old
08-15-2012, 10:32 PM
  #598
Libbs
Registered User
 
Libbs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Halifax, NS
Posts: 3,573
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sec108 View Post

Don't tell me were not entertaining you, guess you'll have to read the Petes board.LMAO!!!!

Actually the entertaining value ended a long time ago on this. I'm actually quite tired of all this crap.

I want the info to come out just as bad as everyone else... but all this speculating is getting ridiculous. A lot of blame is being passed along...yet we have no idea who's shoulders is belongs on.

Libbs is offline  
Old
08-15-2012, 10:33 PM
  #599
Miller4Gold
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Buffalo
Posts: 111
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sec108 View Post
OK here we go,,,,,,,,since your so friggin intent on someone saying.....YES RYCHEL IS GUILTY!!!!!!

IF, the big friggin IF, Rychel broke one of the rules of the league pertaining to the rights of an NCAA player then yes he is guilty.

Am I mad at Rychel for doing this......Absolutley NOT, I understand that the owners want to WIN.

Do I think that the player or players that did this to them forced or otherwise are Rats????..........Absolutley YES....after what you have been given to do this is rotten IMHO.

IF the other teams player wouldnt out his team and bring another team into this, then WHY did these players?????

Do I still think someone has a vendetta against the Spits???? Absolutley YES.

do I believe that these so called rules are not so clear??? Appeal wise and the rest??

Absolutely YES

Is that NOW clear to you MILLER4GOLD??????
Lets try this again,

I have no intention of trying to get anyone say 'Rychel is guilty'. Your missing my point.

My point is, how did you say (previously) that you could not really know if Rychel is guilty without seeing the facts, while willingly calling players 'Rats' based solely on speculation. If your willing to make that jump on players, wouldn't you make that same jump with Rychel? If not, then its hypocritical of you.

We have no evidence either way. So to make one leap with the players, yet not make that same leap with Rychel, I don't get how that works, logically speaking.


Last edited by Miller4Gold: 08-15-2012 at 10:55 PM.
Miller4Gold is offline  
Old
08-16-2012, 12:49 AM
  #600
ForestGlade
Paja Tipo Sombrero
 
ForestGlade's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 113
vCash: 300
I can tell you that Watson had nothing to do with it

ForestGlade is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:23 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.