HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Rangers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

2nd Annual NY Rangers Elimination Game (Read OP)

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
07-29-2012, 12:42 PM
  #276
BrooklynRangersFan
Change is good.
 
BrooklynRangersFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Brooklyn of course
Country: United States
Posts: 10,199
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kershaw View Post
Nash got eliminated already.

Ryan Callahan "C" (24) -2
Marian Gaborik (31)
Brad Richards "A" (20)
Derek Stepan (2)

Dan Girardi (35)
Ryan McDonagh (42)
Marc Staal "A" (39)

Henrik Lundqvist (54) +2
I know. I'm saying it's ridiculous that that happened.

BrooklynRangersFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-29-2012, 01:05 PM
  #277
Hockeyplayer99
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Country:
Posts: 331
vCash: 500
Ryan Callahan "C" (22) -2
Marian Gaborik (31)
Brad Richards "A" (20)
Derek Stepan (3)+1

Dan Girardi (35)
Ryan McDonagh (43)+1
Marc Staal "A" (39)

Henrik Lundqvist (54)

Hockeyplayer99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-29-2012, 01:11 PM
  #278
SoftEuro4thLiner
Registered User
 
SoftEuro4thLiner's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Country: Austria
Posts: 2,446
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hockeyplayer99 View Post
Ryan Callahan "C" (22) -2
Marian Gaborik (31)
Brad Richards "A" (20)
Derek Stepan (3)+1

Dan Girardi (35)
Ryan McDonagh (43)+1
Marc Staal "A" (39)

Henrik Lundqvist (54)
Ryan Callahan "C" (22)
Marian Gaborik (31)
Brad Richards "A" (20) -2 = (18)
Derek Stepan (3) +2 = (5)

Dan Girardi (35)
Ryan McDonagh (43)
Marc Staal "A" (39)

Henrik Lundqvist (54)

SoftEuro4thLiner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-29-2012, 06:06 PM
  #279
bigbuffalo313
Registered User
 
bigbuffalo313's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: New York
Country: United States
Posts: 2,668
vCash: 500
Nash got eliminated already.

Nash was never in

bigbuffalo313 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
07-29-2012, 09:36 PM
  #280
Chief
Registered User
 
Chief's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: NY, NY
Country: United States
Posts: 1,837
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoftEuro4thLiner View Post
Ryan Callahan "C" (22)
Marian Gaborik (31)
Brad Richards "A" (20) -2 = (18)
Derek Stepan (3) +2 = (5)

Dan Girardi (35)
Ryan McDonagh (43)
Marc Staal "A" (39)

Henrik Lundqvist (54)
Ryan Callahan "C" (22)
Marian Gaborik (31)
Brad Richards "A" 18 + 2 = (20)
Derek Stepan 5 - 2 = (3)

Dan Girardi (35)
Ryan McDonagh (43)
Marc Staal "A" (39)

Henrik Lundqvist (54)

Chief is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
07-29-2012, 10:02 PM
  #281
Garfinkel1
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: CT
Posts: 3,443
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief View Post
Ryan Callahan "C" (22)
Marian Gaborik (31)
Brad Richards "A" 18 + 2 = (20)
Derek Stepan 5 - 2 = (3)

Dan Girardi (35)
Ryan McDonagh (43)
Marc Staal "A" (39)

Henrik Lundqvist (54)
Ryan Callahan "C" (22)
Marian Gaborik (31) + 2 = (33)
Brad Richards "A" (20)
Derek Stepan (3) - 2 = (1)

Dan Girardi (35)
Ryan McDonagh (43)
Marc Staal "A" (39)

Henrik Lundqvist (54)

Garfinkel1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-29-2012, 10:08 PM
  #282
RangersFan
Registered User
 
RangersFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: LA, CA & NY, NY
Country: United States
Posts: 6,663
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to RangersFan Send a message via MSN to RangersFan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Garfinkel1 View Post
Ryan Callahan "C" (22)
Marian Gaborik (31) + 2 = (33)
Brad Richards "A" (20)
Derek Stepan (3) - 2 = (1)

Dan Girardi (35)
Ryan McDonagh (43)
Marc Staal "A" (39)

Henrik Lundqvist (54)
Ryan Callahan "C" (22)
Marian Gaborik (33)
Brad Richards "A" (20) - 2 = 18
Derek Stepan (1) + 2 = 3


Dan Girardi (35)
Ryan McDonagh (43)
Marc Staal "A" (39)

Henrik Lundqvist (54)

RangersFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-30-2012, 06:44 AM
  #283
VanIslander
17/07/2014 ATD RIP
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 18,045
vCash: 500
Ryan Callahan "C" (22)
Marian Gaborik (33)
Brad Richards "A" (18)
Derek Stepan (3)

Dan Girardi (35) + 2 = 37
Ryan McDonagh (43)
Marc Staal "A" (39) - 2 = 37
Henrik Lundqvist (54)

VanIslander is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
07-30-2012, 08:23 AM
  #284
we want cup
We do not Sow
 
we want cup's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: New York City
Country: United States
Posts: 10,649
vCash: 500
Ryan Callahan "C" (22)
Marian Gaborik (33)
Brad Richards "A" (18)
Derek Stepan (3)

Dan Girardi (37)
Ryan McDonagh (41)
Marc Staal "A" (39)
Henrik Lundqvist (54)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrooklynRangersFan View Post
I know. I'm saying it's ridiculous that that happened.
The guy hasn't played a single game for this team. Why should he be anyone's favorite player yet?

__________________

RANGERS =
we want cup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-30-2012, 08:33 AM
  #285
NYR Viper
Moderator
 
NYR Viper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: PA
Country: United States
Posts: 28,356
vCash: 500
Ryan Callahan "C" (22)
Marian Gaborik (31)
Brad Richards "A" (18)
Derek Stepan (5)

Dan Girardi (37)
Ryan McDonagh (41)
Marc Staal "A" (39)
Henrik Lundqvist (54)

NYR Viper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-30-2012, 09:22 AM
  #286
Mint Berry Crunch
hfbrods pls...
 
Mint Berry Crunch's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Long Island, NY
Country: Pakistan
Posts: 1,946
vCash: 1081
Send a message via AIM to Mint Berry Crunch
Ryan Callahan "C" (22)
Marian Gaborik (31)
Brad Richards "A" (18)
Derek Stepan (5) - 1 = (4)

Dan Girardi (37) + 2 = (39)
Ryan McDonagh (41)
Marc Staal "A" (39) - 1 = (38)
Henrik Lundqvist (54)

Mint Berry Crunch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-30-2012, 09:37 AM
  #287
bogans
Registered User
 
bogans's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Philly
Country: United States
Posts: 635
vCash: 500
Ryan Callahan "C" (22) + 1 = (23)
Marian Gaborik (31) - 1[/I] = (30)
Brad Richards "A" (18)
Derek Stepan (4) - 1[/I] = (3)

Dan Girardi (39)
Ryan McDonagh (41) + 1 = (42)
Marc Staal "A" (38)
Henrik Lundqvist (54)

bogans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-30-2012, 10:09 AM
  #288
Barbara Underhill
Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuke
 
Barbara Underhill's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Montana
Country: United States
Posts: 13,122
vCash: 373
Ryan Callahan "C" (23) + 1 = (24)
Marian Gaborik (30)
Brad Richards "A" (18)
Derek Stepan (3) - 1 = (2)

Dan Girardi (39)
Ryan McDonagh (42) + 1 = (43)
Marc Staal "A" (38) - 1 = (30)
Henrik Lundqvist (54)

Barbara Underhill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-30-2012, 10:48 AM
  #289
nyrpassion
Vetted.
 
nyrpassion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Washington DC
Country: United States
Posts: 4,124
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick Nashty View Post
Ryan Callahan "C" (23) + 1 = (24)
Marian Gaborik (30)
Brad Richards "A" (18)
Derek Stepan (3) - 1 = (2)

Dan Girardi (39)
Ryan McDonagh (42) + 1 = (43)
Marc Staal "A" (38) - 1 = (30)
Henrik Lundqvist (54)

Ryan Callahan "C" (24) + 2 = ((26)
Marian Gaborik (30)
Brad Richards "A" (18)
Derek Stepan (2) - 2 = (0)

Dan Girardi (39)
Ryan McDonagh (43)
Marc Staal "A" (37)
Henrik Lundqvist (54)

nyrpassion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-30-2012, 12:37 PM
  #290
bigbuffalo313
Registered User
 
bigbuffalo313's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: New York
Country: United States
Posts: 2,668
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by nyrpassion View Post
Ryan Callahan "C" (24) + 2 = ((26)
Marian Gaborik (30)
Brad Richards "A" (18)
Derek Stepan (2) - 2 = (0)

Dan Girardi (39)
Ryan McDonagh (43)
Marc Staal "A" (37)
Henrik Lundqvist (54)
Ryan Callahan "C"(26)
Marian Gaborik (30)
Brad Richards "A" (18)-2=16

Dan Girardi (39)
Ryan McDonagh (43)
Marc Staal "A" (37)

Henrik Lundqvist (54)+2=56

Rick Nash was never in it by the way. If you don't believe me check the original list.

bigbuffalo313 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
07-30-2012, 12:40 PM
  #291
BlueshirtBlitz
Rich Nash
 
BlueshirtBlitz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: New York
Posts: 18,750
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbuffalo313 View Post
Ryan Callahan "C"(26)
Marian Gaborik (30)
Brad Richards "A" (18)-2=16

Dan Girardi (39)
Ryan McDonagh (43)
Marc Staal "A" (37)

Henrik Lundqvist (54)+2=56

Rick Nash was never in it by the way. If you don't believe me check the original list.
Ryan Callahan "C"(26)
Marian Gaborik (30)
Brad Richards "A" (16) +1= 17

Dan Girardi (39) -2= 36
Ryan McDonagh (43)
Marc Staal "A" (37) +1= 38

Henrik Lundqvist (56)

BlueshirtBlitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-30-2012, 12:40 PM
  #292
Affinity
Registered User
 
Affinity's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Toms River, NJ
Country: United States
Posts: 7,070
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbuffalo313 View Post
Ryan Callahan "C"(26)
Marian Gaborik (30)
Brad Richards "A" (18)-2=16

Dan Girardi (39)
Ryan McDonagh (43)
Marc Staal "A" (37)

Henrik Lundqvist (54)+2=56

Rick Nash was never in it by the way. If you don't believe me check the original list.
That's because the game was started before the trade. He was added later on and eliminated.

Ryan Callahan "C"(26) - 2 = (24)
Marian Gaborik (30)
Brad Richards "A" (17)

Dan Girardi (37)
Ryan McDonagh (43)
Marc Staal "A" (38) + 2 = (40)

Edit: Added BlueshirtBlitz's totals

Affinity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-30-2012, 01:48 PM
  #293
Net Front Presence
Harvester of Sorrow
 
Net Front Presence's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Country: United States
Posts: 6,000
vCash: 12307
Quote:
Originally Posted by Affinity View Post
That's because the game was started before the trade. He was added later on and eliminated.

Ryan Callahan "C"(26) - 2 = (24)
Marian Gaborik (30)
Brad Richards "A" (17)

Dan Girardi (37)
Ryan McDonagh (43)
Marc Staal "A" (38) + 2 = (40)

Edit: Added BlueshirtBlitz's totals
Ryan Callahan "C" (24) - 2 = (22)
Marian Gaborik (30)
Brad Richards "A" (17)

Dan Girardi (37)
Ryan McDonagh (43)
Marc Staal "A" (40) + 2 = (42)

Henrik Lundqvist (56)

Net Front Presence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-30-2012, 02:04 PM
  #294
Cresto
In the pantry
 
Cresto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Country: Canada
Posts: 7,502
vCash: 500
Ryan Callahan "C" (22)
Marian Gaborik (30)
Brad Richards "A" (17)

Dan Girardi (37)
Ryan McDonagh (43)
Marc Staal "A" (42) - 2 = (40)

Henrik Lundqvist (56) + 2 = (58)

Cresto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-30-2012, 02:18 PM
  #295
RGY
(Jagr68NYR94Leetch)
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Long Island, NY
Country: United States
Posts: 8,127
vCash: 500
Ryan Callahan "C" (22)
Marian Gaborik (30) -2 (28)
Brad Richards "A" (17)

Dan Girardi (37)
Ryan McDonagh (43) +2 (45)
Marc Staal "A" (40)

Henrik Lundqvist (58)

RGY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-30-2012, 02:48 PM
  #296
bigbuffalo313
Registered User
 
bigbuffalo313's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: New York
Country: United States
Posts: 2,668
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Affinity View Post
That's because the game was started before the trade. He was added later on and eliminated.
Saw it

bigbuffalo313 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
07-30-2012, 03:35 PM
  #297
Squarp
Ranger for Life
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 134
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by RGY View Post
Ryan Callahan "C" (22)
Marian Gaborik (30) -2 (28)
Brad Richards "A" (17)

Dan Girardi (37)
Ryan McDonagh (43) +2 (45)
Marc Staal "A" (40)

Henrik Lundqvist (58)
Ryan Callahan "C" (22)
Marian Gaborik (28) - 1 = (27)
Brad Richards "A" (17) - 1 = (16)


Dan Girardi (37)
Ryan McDonagh (45) + 1 = (46)
Marc Staal "A" (40)

Henrik Lundqvist (58) + 1 = (59)

Squarp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-30-2012, 05:02 PM
  #298
KreidertheGlider
MDZ for NYR Blueline
 
KreidertheGlider's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Rochester, NY
Country: United States
Posts: 473
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWaitingIsOverCK View Post
Ryan Callahan "C" (22)
Marian Gaborik (28) - 1 = (27)
Brad Richards "A" (17) - 1 = (16)


Dan Girardi (37)
Ryan McDonagh (45) + 1 = (46)
Marc Staal "A" (40)

Henrik Lundqvist (58) + 1 = (59)

Ryan Callahan "C" (22)
Marian Gaborik (27)
Brad Richards "A" (16)

Dan Girardi (37)
Ryan McDonagh (46)-2=44
Marc Staal "A" (40)+2=42

Henrik Lundqvist (59)

KreidertheGlider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-30-2012, 05:07 PM
  #299
SupersonicMonkey*
DROP THE PUCK
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: USA
Country: United States
Posts: 15,193
vCash: 500
Ryan Callahan "C" (22)
Marian Gaborik (27) - 2 (25)
Brad Richards "A" (16) + 2 (18)

Dan Girardi (37)
Ryan McDonagh (44)
Marc Staal "A" (42)

Henrik Lundqvist (59)

SupersonicMonkey* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-30-2012, 06:16 PM
  #300
Chief
Registered User
 
Chief's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: NY, NY
Country: United States
Posts: 1,837
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by SupersonicMonkey View Post
Ryan Callahan "C" (22)
Marian Gaborik (27) - 2 (25)
Brad Richards "A" (16) + 2 (18)

Dan Girardi (37)
Ryan McDonagh (44)
Marc Staal "A" (42)

Henrik Lundqvist (59)
Ryan Callahan "C" (22)
Marian Gaborik (25)+ 2 = (27)
Brad Richards "A" (18) - 2 = (16)

Dan Girardi (37)
Ryan McDonagh (44)
Marc Staal "A" (42)

Henrik Lundqvist (59)

Chief is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:41 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.