Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Wrestling Amateur, Pro, Mud, Jello, Real, Fake, and in between

GAME DIARY: Total Extreme Warfare / Extreme Warfare Revenge

Old
08-13-2012, 03:05 AM
M.C.G. 31
SR

vCash: 50

PPV results. Every feud ended here except the Barrett/Christian one. All of them were going on for at least two months.

Kassius Ohno def. Seth Rollins 3-2 in a best-of-5 series. All 5 matches got ***** ratings and both guys got over when the feud ended.

Sheamus def. Sandow in a cage match. Sheamus has been a ***** lately because I was making him job to Sandow before, so I gave Sheamus the victory here to make him happy and end the feud. Both guys end up being more over than before though, so it's a win-win.

Alberto Del Rio is on his way out of the company with 2 months left on his contract, and with the business going through a slump, I just don't need Del Rio. He ate the pin fall from Kidd, and the tag division has more exposure in here, and I MIGHT have Kidd/Gabriel feud with the Kings of Wrestling.

Dean Ambrose def. Kane in a hardcore match to continue Ambrose's push to the top. From here, Ambrose is going to get into a program with James Storm.

Jericho def. Miz (c), Mysterio and Orton to become new World Champion. Jericho/Mysterio and Orton/Miz were separate feuds, but I played a scenario in my head where Jericho pinned Miz on Smackdown and inserted himself into the feud, and Mysterio got involved because Jericho was involved. Jericho had been pinning The Miz for weeks leading up to the PPV in cheap fashion, and at the PPV, I had an elimination four way match with Jericho pinning The Miz last to become new World Champion.

CM Punk/Daniel Bryan def. The Rock/John Cena. John Cena's heel turn... completed. It's been building up for weeks. Was Cena on The Rock's side? Making late saves to beat downs, confrontations, insults traded back and forth between the two as CM Punk and Daniel Bryan took control of them and picked their spots. CM Punk pinned The Rock when John Cena turned on The Rock.

Right now, it's set in stone that Cena/Rock will feud and main event SummerSlam. I don't know if I should put Punk/Bryan in a program with The Kings of Wrestling or have Kidd/Gabriel in there. Ambrose/Storm are set to feud, and right now, I'm looking at Jericho/Ziggler over the World Heavyweight Championship.

M.C.G. 31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-13-2012, 11:59 AM
RockLobster
Beatles Guru

vCash: 844
Quote:
Originally Posted by CPrice 31 View Post

PPV results. Every feud ended here except the Barrett/Christian one. All of them were going on for at least two months.

Kassius Ohno def. Seth Rollins 3-2 in a best-of-5 series. All 5 matches got ***** ratings and both guys got over when the feud ended.

Sheamus def. Sandow in a cage match. Sheamus has been a ***** lately because I was making him job to Sandow before, so I gave Sheamus the victory here to make him happy and end the feud. Both guys end up being more over than before though, so it's a win-win.

Alberto Del Rio is on his way out of the company with 2 months left on his contract, and with the business going through a slump, I just don't need Del Rio. He ate the pin fall from Kidd, and the tag division has more exposure in here, and I MIGHT have Kidd/Gabriel feud with the Kings of Wrestling.

Dean Ambrose def. Kane in a hardcore match to continue Ambrose's push to the top. From here, Ambrose is going to get into a program with James Storm.

Jericho def. Miz (c), Mysterio and Orton to become new World Champion. Jericho/Mysterio and Orton/Miz were separate feuds, but I played a scenario in my head where Jericho pinned Miz on Smackdown and inserted himself into the feud, and Mysterio got involved because Jericho was involved. Jericho had been pinning The Miz for weeks leading up to the PPV in cheap fashion, and at the PPV, I had an elimination four way match with Jericho pinning The Miz last to become new World Champion.

CM Punk/Daniel Bryan def. The Rock/John Cena. John Cena's heel turn... completed. It's been building up for weeks. Was Cena on The Rock's side? Making late saves to beat downs, confrontations, insults traded back and forth between the two as CM Punk and Daniel Bryan took control of them and picked their spots. CM Punk pinned The Rock when John Cena turned on The Rock.

Right now, it's set in stone that Cena/Rock will feud and main event SummerSlam. I don't know if I should put Punk/Bryan in a program with The Kings of Wrestling or have Kidd/Gabriel in there. Ambrose/Storm are set to feud, and right now, I'm looking at Jericho/Ziggler over the World Heavyweight Championship.
That's freaking awesome man!

In 1 of my Save profiles, I am using the WWE and have actually enhanced the Brand Split in my opinion by renaming the brands "WWE" and "WCW" and of course re-naming the corresponding titles accordingly.

For the WWE we have the following titles and their champions:

WWE Cruiserweight: Sin Cara
WWE United States: Dean Ambrose
WWE Divas: Beth Phoenix
WWE World Heavyweight: Daniel Bryan (And the title has a 99 image)

The WCW we have the following titles and their champions:

WCW Lightweight: Seth Rollins
WCW Intercontinental: Wade Barrett
WCW World Heavyweight: Dolph Ziggler (This title is also at a 99 image)

Then we have the ONLY titles that are unified, which is the World Tag Team Champions and I have The Kings of Wrestling (who have been returned to their original names Chris Hero and Claudio Castagnoli)

I turned John Cena and Randy Orton heel, Cena because I wish they would do that in real life, and Orton because I don't like him and was going to release him...but then I figured I'd turn him heel and use him in programs to put over up-and-comers.

I turned Daniel Bryan face over a long course of a "will he/won't he" scenario.

I had CM Punk form a faction that I called "Honor" and had the KoW, Seth Rollins, Colt Cabana and Dean Ambrose join him. Punk is currently feuding with John Cena and it's my hottest feud.

ADR has been severely unhappy and has wanted to leave for a while now, I would normally let those workers leave, but I'm a little thin on Main Event heels right now, so I'm keeping him on until I get some up there.

I have a Zack Ryder (who's gotten up to a 91 over!) vs Jericho feud, but then Ryder checked himself into rehab and that feud has been stalled ever since.

I have Barrett feuding with a work whom I've renamed Kaos, they both brawl with each other real well and that feud is 2nd in "Heat" only to Cena/Punk.

I don't currently have a feud for either Ziggler or Bryan, Bryan just recently won the title from Cena, who had won it 3 months ago from Punk while turning heel (cheated to win). I decided mid way through the feud that I didn't really want it to be for the Title.

Ziggler just got out of a feud that skyrocketed his Over and the WCW WHT's Image, so I'm still planning his next feud. Ideally I'd like to get a chance to let someone like Barrett run with it, but his going strong with the IC title right now.

I did sign Sting away from TNA when I had the opportunity to, and immediately placed him into a feud with Undertaker that culminated at SummerSlam. I seriously considered having Sting top UT at WrestleMania, because I'm a Sting fanboy, but even I couldn't have that happen, and UT, while playing the "Heel" in this feud, went over cleanly to keep his streak alive, and then Sting won the Feud-Ending match at SS.

I'm considering starting one with TNA and renaming them either WCW or NWA (because I'm not a big fan of the TNA initials) and then attempting to overtake the WWE and even steal some of their talent...but I am holding off now, becasue I know if I start I'd want to do a pre-edit and make Punk and Bryan both free agents and attempt to sign them right away with TNA

RockLobster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-13-2012, 12:41 PM
RJ8812*
Hellooooo ladiiiies

vCash: 500
I usually stay away from the WWE, but I decided to start a game with them. I always liked taking the WWE and immediately firing the useless workers and ones I don't like: ADR, Big Show, Brodus Clay, Ezekiel Jackson, Khali, Cena, Kane, Mark Henry, The Miz, Mexican Cena, Santino, Sin Cara, Sheamus, Tensai, Kelly Kelly, Hornswoggle, and a few others. Didn't realize I hated so many....Anyways, releasing these guys is also good for making the game a little more interesting since most of them end up signing with TNA or other promotions. I know TNA picked up ADR, Big Show, Cena, Kane, Sin Cara and Sheamus once they went global and now also have TV shows on Monday and Friday nights, which once thye get promoted to the prime time slot should lead to a nice war between us.

I also got rid of the brand split, cancelled Superstars and NXT, added a show on Sundays to showcase my openers and lower midcarders, got rid of the World Heavyweight Title (just deactivated it for now) and re-vamped the midcard roster (making the IC/US titles, tag team division relevant again)

I plan on pushing Ziggler as well. He just finished up a few with Jericho that pushed him to 94 over. I'm in November right now and the plan is to have him win the Royal Rumble and win the WWE title at WM. Lesnar is currently my champ, but I'm not sure if I'll keep it that way once WM rolls around

RJ8812* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-13-2012, 01:19 PM
M.C.G. 31
SR

Ziggler/Bryan at WrestleMania in an ironman match! Book it!

Old
08-13-2012, 04:08 PM
M.C.G. 31
SR

match got a ***** rating! triangle TLC match on Smackdown for the tag team championships between three highly skilled teams = awesome result!

Old
08-13-2012, 08:26 PM
RJ8812*
Hellooooo ladiiiies

Quote:
Ziggler/Bryan at WrestleMania in an ironman match! Book it!
very tempting

Old
08-14-2012, 03:15 PM
M.C.G. 31
SR

Dark Match was The Kings of Wrestling vs. Kidd/Gabriel to determine number one contenders for the WWE Tag Team Champions, CM Punk and Daniel Bryan later on in the show.

Babyface Miz def. Cody Rhodes. The Miz is coming off losing the World Heavyweight Championship to Chris Jericho at the previous PPV and then Rhodes stuck his nose in Miz's business.

I need a better name for the tag team of Morrison/Rollins, but they defeat Cara/Mysterio in a tag team feud that's been built up on singles matches between all four babyfaces.

Dean Ambrose def. James Storm in cheating fashion and ended up brawling post match. These two styles mesh real well, so this feud is going to go on for a while and culminate in a hardcore match down the road most likely.

Sheamus def. Randy Orton. This one was requested by the superstars themselves, so I stuck them in a feud and they always produce some great matches.

Dolph Ziggler def. Chris Jericho (c) to become NEW World Heavyweight Champion. Dolph Ziggler returned from injury about three months ago and had been clearing the competition out. Dolph Ziggler (babyface) and Chris Jericho (heel), crossed paths as Jericho became new World Heavyweight Champion and Ziggler won a battle royal to become number one contender. In the weeks leading up to SummerSlam, Jericho had pinned Ziggler continuously, bringing up questions on whether Ziggler was really healed from a torn calf injury. He proved he was by pinning Y2J and becoming new World Champion.

Wade Barrett def. Christian to retain the United States Championship. Christian pinned Barrett on the Raw before to determine that their SummerSlam match would be for Barrett's United States Championship and not Christian's Intercontinental Championship (that he's held since October). Wade Barrett pulls off the victory by cheating tactics, and earns a match for the Intercontinental Championship on Raw (in a ladder match).

CM Punk/Daniel Bryan def. The Kings of Wrestling to retain the tag team championships. This is just self explanatory. Four awesome talents in a tag team match as my goal is to revive the tag team division... got a ***** rating and was (tied) highest on the show.

(Heel) John Cena def. The Rock (c) to become NEW WWE Champion. After John Cena turned his back on the fans and The Rock in their program with CM Punk and Daniel Bryan, the feud took off from there. It all came down to the fact that John Cena hasn't been WWE Champion in two years and it was because he was occupied pleasing everyone else. He doesn't care about the fans anymore, he doesn't care about the superstars in the back, he doesn't care how bad he hurts them... he just wants to win and he'll do anything for the WWE Championship. The Rock didn't take too kindly to the words, leading up to physical altercations in the weeks leading up to SummerSlam. On the go home show, The Rock put John Cena through a table, sending him a message, but at SummerSlam, John Cena got the last laugh by pinning The Rock and becoming new WWE Champion.

Old
08-14-2012, 04:00 PM
The Man in White

vCash: 250
Man...I got the new rosters while at work and they look awesome. I've been playing with the old 2003 rosters. Have the biggest urge to start a new save file.

I started a test game as WCW and picked up quite a bit of talent at Cult level, like Colt Cabana, Davey Richards, Kassius Ohno, Seth Rollins, Low Ki, Jay Briscoe, Homicide.

The Man in White is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-15-2012, 09:06 PM
The Man in White

- started off with a #1 contenders match for the UCW Heavyweight Title with Jonny Storm going over Masada for the chance at the title.
- Steve and Blind Rage have been putting together a few good matches in the last month and getting over. Thought I'd give them a fight at the show and they didn't disappoint.
- Billy Dream was originally supposed to be feuding with Mike Tobin for the Intercontinental Title, but Tobin's been away for 2 months touring in Japan so that feud is on hold. Dream goes over Sydal.
- Steele and Shinjoh have been feuding as of late with Shinjoh getting the upper hand, Steele goes over in a submission match. Maybe a feud with Masada on the horizon, their styles mesh well together
- Haas and Cabana put together another great match at a big show. They're not feuding, I'm looking to see how I can incorporate them to the roster.
- The main event, a feud that's lasted 2 months. Lopez goes over Lee for his first World Title in a Iron Man Match.

This sets up Lopez to feud with Storm, that should have some great matches. Both aren't very good talkers so the matches will have to do the talking.

I'm also going to be turning Jamie Dundee heel to feud with Austin Lee. My two best talkers in the fed, should make for a great feud. I'm also short of Heels as most my best guys are Faces. Dundee should help with that situation.

And Tobin will be back next month so his program with Dream will resume for the IC Title.

Great start to the year. My highest rated New Year's Revolution yet, beating last years 76%

Old
08-15-2012, 09:11 PM
BrickAHL
CLICHElanche

Is there an official way to set up a #1 contender's match?

BrickAHL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-15-2012, 09:18 PM
The Man in White

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrickAHL View Post
Is there an official way to set up a #1 contender's match?
Nope. I just did a 1 v 1 v 1 v 1.

Edit: Just signed Paul London and Johnny Kashmere after FLI and WWE released them, respectively. Put them in development for now.

Old
08-15-2012, 11:03 PM
M.C.G. 31
SR

Does anyone have a link to a 2001 scenario of EWR?

Old
08-15-2012, 11:59 PM
BluesOne31
We going insane

CPrice, how long does it take for you to play a weeks worth of the game? You are rolling through this haha.

BluesOne31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-16-2012, 12:32 AM
M.C.G. 31
SR

Quote:
Originally Posted by BluesOne31 View Post
CPrice, how long does it take for you to play a weeks worth of the game? You are rolling through this haha.
Weeks worth? Not long... probably 15 minutes tops. It's all real easy when you get in the groove and I only have two shows running right now.

Punk/Bryan vs. Primo/Epico on Raw got a 100% match rating. My tag division is looking awesome right now with Punk/Bryan, Kings of Wrestling, Hawkins/Reks, Kidd/Gabriel and Epico/Primo being the centerpieces.

Last edited by M.C.G. 31: 08-16-2012 at 01:22 AM.
Old
08-16-2012, 01:58 AM
M.C.G. 31
SR

I'm pretty sure I just killed TNA. I released Sheamus, Big Show, Kane and Alberto Del Rio, and I've now raided TNA (and ROH.)

In addition to adding James Storm from TNA, I've added AJ Styles and Robert Roode now who will join the WWE in three months. I also got Shelton Benjamin and Charlie Haas from ROH.

My reaction to pulling all this off...

Last edited by M.C.G. 31: 08-16-2012 at 04:04 AM.
Old
08-16-2012, 07:32 AM
The Man in White

I'm slowly (and I stress slowly) pulling away from all the other National feds. There's about 6 of them stuck between 90% Cult and 10% National. I was there for a while but now I'm up to 30%. If I can make it up to 50%, next stop is Global.

Old
08-16-2012, 11:30 AM
The Man in White

- I finally debuted JR Ryder this month as a heel. Put him in a few matches interfering with Superstar Steve. So when Blind Rage went to rehab mid-month that opened up Ryder to face Steve at VDM. I decided at the last second to turn this match into the beginning of a feud with Robbie Brookside and Ryder. Brookside came in and helped Steve win the match (thus making a face turn) and Ryder had a tantrum afterwards to kick the feud off.

- Austin Lee went on tour this month which sucks ass so the only progression for that feud in a Dundee interview.

- Flash vs Sydal is a filler match. Surprisingly they didn't put up as good a match as I thought they would.

- Tobin and Dream followed that up with a ****1/2 IC Title match with Tobin going over Dream. Feud will continue to the next big show.

- Haas and Cabana with a filler match, I really want to put these guys in a feud but im considering keeping them open for now because I want to introduce a new Upper Midcard Title because of my wealth of Upper Midcarders.

- Finally, Lopez beat Storm in a classic ***** match. Quality was 100% and the crowd was 90%. This feud's garnering massive heat and the payoff for both should be huge. It'll continue onto the next show because Lopez cheated to win.

I've been airing vignettes for newly acquired Johnny Kashmere, so he should debut soon. I poached Rob Conway so he should be here in a month. I also sent out promo tapes to TNT to hopefully land a second show because the National scene is getting crowded and I need more publicity.

Last edited by The Man in White: 08-16-2012 at 11:41 AM.
Old
08-16-2012, 02:31 PM
M.C.G. 31
SR

Great, James Storm gets injured just before the PPV and I can't have Ambrose/Storm in a hardcore match. So, have to call an audible, have Ambrose answer Barrett's open challenge, win the US Championship, and now have him ridicule Storm through interviews until Storm returns (luckily, the injury is just a one month thing.) Seems the hardcore match will happen at No Mercy.

And Sin Cara is so damn demanding...

EDIT: Brought Bray Wyatt up! Ambushed Booker T and Christian (who was in a triple threat World title match main event on Raw) in the same night!

Last edited by M.C.G. 31: 08-16-2012 at 02:55 PM.
Old
08-16-2012, 05:27 PM
M.C.G. 31
SR

Finally ended The Rock/John Cena feud after about four months. The Rock wins the WWE Championship to end it and I get this message:

Old
08-16-2012, 05:42 PM
BrickAHL
CLICHElanche

Is there a way to have an official 3-way feud?

Old
08-16-2012, 05:50 PM
M.C.G. 31
SR

Not in EWR.

If I ever want a 3-way feud, I just get another superstar involved. Like, Christian for example in the Ziggler (c) vs. Jericho feud. I had a tag team match, and had Christian pin Jericho, who was number one contender. So, I ended up pitting them in matches against each other, with Ziggler also involved in the equation, and with Christian picking up these wins over the number one contender, he eventually got a match on Smackdown (non-title.) Christian pinned the champion with Jericho interference, and then it would lead to a triple threat match. Just the way I do it.

The feuds I have lined up for Survivor Series are awesome right now...

The Rock (c) vs. Shawn Michaels - WWE Championship
Dolph Ziggler (c) vs. Dean Ambrose - World Heavyweight Championship
Kings of Wrestling (c) vs. CM Punk & Daniel Bryan - Tag Team Championships
Chris Jericho vs. James Storm
Shelton Benjamin vs. John Morrison
Wade Barrett vs. The Miz
Bray Wyatt vs. Christian
Cody Rhodes (c) vs. Alex Riley - Intercontinental Championship

Old
08-16-2012, 07:11 PM
BrickAHL
CLICHElanche

Quote:
Not in EWR.

If I ever want a 3-way feud, I just get another superstar involved. Like, Christian for example in the Ziggler (c) vs. Jericho feud. I had a tag team match, and had Christian pin Jericho, who was number one contender. So, I ended up pitting them in matches against each other, with Ziggler also involved in the equation, and with Christian picking up these wins over the number one contender, he eventually got a match on Smackdown (non-title.) Christian pinned the champion with Jericho interference, and then it would lead to a triple threat match. Just the way I do it.

The feuds I have lined up for Survivor Series are awesome right now...

The Rock (c) vs. Shawn Michaels - WWE Championship
Dolph Ziggler (c) vs. Dean Ambrose - World Heavyweight Championship
Kings of Wrestling (c) vs. CM Punk & Daniel Bryan - Tag Team Championships
Chris Jericho vs. James Storm
Shelton Benjamin vs. John Morrison
Wade Barrett vs. The Miz
Bray Wyatt vs. Christian
Cody Rhodes (c) vs. Alex Riley - Intercontinental Championship
Thanks for the response.

Old
08-16-2012, 10:11 PM
M.C.G. 31
SR

****, Cena is out for 7 months and it completely ruins the planned WrestleMania main event I had in mind of Cena/Taker.

Looks like I'll go the Brock/Rock route and find something else for 'Taker that he has chemistry with to put on a great match.

Old
08-16-2012, 10:18 PM
RJ8812*
Hellooooo ladiiiies

Quote:
****, Cena is out for 7 months and it completely ruins the planned WrestleMania main event I had in mind of Cena/Taker.

Looks like I'll go the Brock/Rock route and find something else for 'Taker that he has chemistry with to put on a great match.
I lucked out in my WWE game with 'Taker. Sting's contract with TNA expires at the end of December, so he'll be joining me for the Road to Wrestlemania where he'll go one-on-one with the Undertaker at WM29

Old
08-16-2012, 10:21 PM
M.C.G. 31
SR

I have half a mind to put Shawn Michaels in the ring with The Undertaker once again at WrestleMania, but this time in Hell in a Cell. I doubt I'll actually do it though. Maybe I'll put Dean Ambrose in that position.

Bryan, Barrett and Austin are also possibilities right now if I don't have Bryan vs. Punk.