Closed Thread

Old
08-03-2012, 01:18 PM
NYRFAN218
Mac Truck

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by chuckdobbins View Post
Then I don't know what the hell I am thinking of Maybe I'm thinking back to WM28 prices, and equating them to 29, thinking I wouldn't pay that much? No clue.

But now that you mention it...I have to at least consider it
I'd imagine the WM29 prices will be higher anyway. Everything always costs more in the NYC area.

08-03-2012, 01:45 PM
duckchobbins

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYRFAN218 View Post
I'd imagine the WM29 prices will be higher anyway. Everything always costs more in the NYC area.
True. I don't even know what my limit would be. It's gonna take me 4 hours to drive there, without traffic. Probably in the range of 50 bucks for gas, Lord knows how much parking is (I assume around 40 bucks), then the tolls (have they started charging you for your first born yet on the George?), so if I go with a couple guys and split the costs, I'm starting at close to 50 bucks before the ticket cost.

So I guess I'd say a little over 100 bucks I would pay for a ticket, MAYBE. As long as I'm not directly behind the ramp.

Old
08-03-2012, 05:27 PM
Gibsons Finest
Beast

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPrice 31 View Post
It was a one time thing, but this is WWE. You think Vince remembers it was supposed to be a one time thing? Cena will either win the Rumble/Chamber and become number one contender to The Rock, and Punk will go against Triple H and finally be put over. Just the way I see it unfolding.
Not necessarily, but why is it just assumed Cena will face him again? The same reason everyone knew the last Rock-Cena match would be for the title? There is no more feud there, it's over, and the WWE knows that. This whole CM Punk turn is because of The Rock, and it's a pretty big feud in the making. They're not going to waste that on the RTWM, a stretch where they have a tendency to use as a trial run for a newer champion or a mid-card type, or just throw someone in there who you know is probably not going to win. Rock-Punk would be a pretty big feud, they're not going to waste that on the Royal Rumble, of all places. Even if it did stretch out to EC, just is kind of a waste.

WWE also has a very big tendency to not have the same main event twice in a row. It's only kind of happened once, but Hart-Yokozuna didn't end WM9(although it was announced as the main event), and it wasn't known for sure if it would be Hart-Yokozuna 2. Bret-Owen was also the bigger feud for Bret leading into WMX. You never know, but they've definitely never had much of a tendency to do the same thing over again with regards to the last match of the night.

I think it'll be Rock-ADR, Rock-DBD or possibly Rock-Show at the Rumble, Rock-Punk at WM and who knows for Cena, maybe against Lesnar, I dunno.

Old
08-03-2012, 06:47 PM
AfroThunder396
Lou's Secret Sauce

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby Ryan Getzlaf View Post
I'm clearly in the minority, but really don't see Rock/Cena for WM and Rock/Punk for the Royal Rumble. Rock-Cena was done, was supposed to be a one shot thing, and the feud appears to be over in every fashion. Meanwhile, Punk-Rock seems like something that could be great, and I don't think we see them put Punk in a RR title match where everyone knows who the winner will be. I see Punk dropping to some transitional type around Survivor Series and that guy losing to Rocky. Followed by Punk winning the RR and, well, you know the rest.
This is what I'm hoping for. Let Punk get to Survivor Series/TLC so he can have his 1-year title reign, drop it Ziggler/Orton/Bryan/whoever and have Punk win the Rumble.

Old
08-03-2012, 06:57 PM
M.C.G. 31

vCash: 0
And then what does Undertaker do at WM if it's Punk/Rock and Cena/Lesnar?

I don't want Rock/Cena II either, but it got Vince 1.3 million buys for WM28. Vince also put The Rock over his golden boy. Cena's gonna find a way to get back in the picture, but I guarantee it's not Punk/Rock at WM, even though I'd be more interested in that rather than Rock/Cena again. I think the show closes with Cena pinning Rock to become new WWE Champion again.

Old
08-03-2012, 08:02 PM
Topshelf8188
Boston Strong

Punk/Taker. I want it.

Old
08-06-2012, 02:35 PM
M.C.G. 31

VIP Package – 3-Night Hotel Accommodations
1 Person - $7,275
2 People - $6,700 per person
3 People - $6,500 per person
4 People - $6,450 per person

VIP Package – 4-Night Hotel Accommodations Includes Raw Ticket – 100 Level (lower bowl raised seating)
1-Person - $7,875
2-People - $7,125 per person
3-People - $6,900 per person
4-People - $6,800 per person

VIP Package – 4-Night Hotel Accommodations - Includes Raw Ticket – Ringside Rows seating
1-Person - $7,900
2-People - $7,150 per person
3-People - $6,925 per person
4-People - $6,825 per person

Platinum Package – 3-Night Hotel Accommodations
1 Person - $2,585
2 People - $2,005 per person
3 People - $1,850 per person
4 People - $1,750 per person

Platinum Package – 4-Night Hotel Accommodations Includes Raw Ticket – 100 Level (lower bowl raised seating)
1-Person - $3,075
2-People - $2,300 per person
3-People - $2,075 per person
4-People - $1,975 per person

Gold Package – 3-Night Hotel Accommodations
1 Person - $2,275
2 People - $1,695 per person
3 People - $1,525 per person
4 People - $1,450 per person

Gold Package – 4-Night Hotel Accommodations Includes Raw Ticket – 100 Level (lower bowl raised seating)
1-Person - $2,770
2-People - $2,000 per person
3-People - $1,765 per person
4-People - $1,665 per person

Silver Package – 3-Night Hotel Accommodations
1 Person - $1,700
2 People - $1,115 per person
3 People - $950 per person
4 People - $875 per person

Silver Package – 4-Night Hotel Accommodations Includes Raw Ticket – 100 Level (lower bowl raised seating)
1-Person - $2,185
2-People - $1,415 per person
3-People - $1,185 per person
4-People - $1,085 per person

Old
08-06-2012, 02:51 PM
duckchobbins

Unless they are posting people up in the Waldorf Astoria suites, those packages aren't even close to reasonably priced

Old
08-06-2012, 03:04 PM
M.C.G. 31

It includes all the same **** as previous years. Too much for me. I'd rather take a week or two vacation to Dominican than spend that much on four days in New York.

Old
08-06-2012, 03:41 PM
Metrangerfan711
Gotta Believe!

Looking at those prices I think to myself, "I'm so happy that I live in New York"

Old
08-06-2012, 04:03 PM
iamjs
Unregistered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuckdobbins View Post
Unless they are posting people up in the Waldorf Astoria suites, those packages aren't even close to reasonably priced
For those prices, I better be getting a dark match against the Brooklyn Brawler.

Old
08-06-2012, 04:31 PM
InUtero
Oilers!

I never expected the prices to be that expensive.

Old
08-06-2012, 04:50 PM
M.C.G. 31

You're better off buying separate tickets (no package) for WrestleMania and Raw afterwards, as well as Axxess tickets if you want those. The only thing the package really does, according to others, is organize it better for you, even though it's more expensive if you did everything separately.

Old
08-06-2012, 07:36 PM
Topshelf8188
Boston Strong

Quote:
It includes all the same **** as previous years. Too much for me. I'd rather take a week or two vacation to Dominican than spend that much on four days in New York.
Stayed at Dreams la Romana in the Dominican for a week last summer. Un-****ing-real dude. Go if you can, it doesn't have to be that resort (obviously). That island is beautiful.

Old
08-06-2012, 07:56 PM
Gibsons Finest
Beast

Quote:
And then what does Undertaker do at WM if it's Punk/Rock and Cena/Lesnar?

I don't want Rock/Cena II either, but it got Vince 1.3 million buys for WM28. Vince also put The Rock over his golden boy. Cena's gonna find a way to get back in the picture, but I guarantee it's not Punk/Rock at WM, even though I'd be more interested in that rather than Rock/Cena again. I think the show closes with Cena pinning Rock to become new WWE Champion again.
That's fair. Definitely wouldn't guarantee anythign either way, especially with the fact that there's zero indication it would be Cena and Rocky again, but that's cool.

Old
08-07-2012, 05:54 PM
Metrangerfan711
Gotta Believe!

Hey guys could you check this out? So I have a YouTube channel and went into detail of the Package prices vs if you did everything individually. So I thought you guys would appreciate it because it actually is a pretty good in depth video. Here it is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bvQ07fxpP3E I have more coming every week, so subscribe to see the latest info. Also episode 1 of this series is up and it is about where NOT to sit at WM 29! Check that out too in the description box. Thank you for your time.

Old
08-09-2012, 04:30 PM
Blue And Orange
#KevinLoweMustGo

I have a friend that works at WWE as an intern. And he's hooking me up with tickets to WM29!!!

And this is all speculation, but I believe there will be three main-event calibre matches:

Stone Cold Steve Austin vs CM Punk
Brock Lesnar vs The Rock
John Cena vs The Undertaker

These three matches have been thrown out there but who knows, things may change. If these matches are true, WM29 could be the most anticipated WM in years.

Old
08-09-2012, 04:47 PM
M.C.G. 31

It'd be the biggest 'Mania in years, but it'd also be overkill. Having 2/3 matches will get the same amount of buyrates, it'd be best to save another for WM30 and have two top matches for that event as well.

The way I'd book it at this point, from SummerSlam - WrestleMania 30:

John Cena becomes WWE Champion at SummerSlam.
The Rock defeats John Cena at the Royal Rumble to become WWE Champion.

WrestleMania 29:
The Rock (c) vs. CM Punk - WWE Championship
The Undertaker vs. Brock Lesnar - Anything Goes; The Streak
John Cena vs. Daniel Bryan

I'd book CM Punk to become NEW WWE Champion at WrestleMania 29.

The next night on Raw, I'd have CM Punk close the show by cutting a promo saying he's beaten everyone he needs to beat (and specifically mentions he beat John Cena and beat the guy John Cena failed to beat, twice) and he officially wants to be recognized as the face of the WWE and to screw John Cena. CM Punk officially lays down a challenge to The Undertaker, saying CM Punk will end the streak at WrestleMania 30 and put the old man in his grave forever. CM Punk calls The Undertaker out right at that moment, by saying "will my WrestleMania 30 opponent get his ass in my ring right now." As he waits, and waits... and waits, after a few moments, Austin's theme hits and Stone Cold marches down to the ring, poses for the fans, and then Stunners CM Punk and celebrates with a beer bash, setting up CM Punk vs. Stone Cold Steve Austin for WrestleMania 30. They would continue to have interactions throughout the year, maybe having an angle where Austin becomes the Raw general manager and the match at WrestleMania 30 has a stipulation that if Austin loses, he loses the GM spot.

The way I see it right now, Austin's not going to compete at WrestleMania 29. He just came off knee surgery a few weeks ago and is going to need that to heal. It will heal by WrestleMania 29, but I don't think COMPLETELY, and by WM30, it'll be 100% and at it's best. Everyone also KNOWS Stone Cold is a smart business man and knows having Lesnar, 'Taker, Rock, HHH, Cena on one WrestleMania, he's not needed and it won't do much addition to business. Stone Cold deserves to be the headliner going into his return match, and with those names on the card for WM29, Austin wouldn't be that.

Just my two cents.

Old
08-10-2012, 03:07 AM
M.C.G. 31

I think I'm definitely going to buy tickets separately if I end up going with my cousin. Get tickets at the risers in the $200 level, get a $80 ticket to Monday Night Raw the night after, and get a hotel for 2-3 nights if we don't want to drive back on the exact night, MAYBE one axxess ticket. I could do most things in the package (that's not the highest one) for less than a $1,000.

Old
08-11-2012, 08:17 AM
duckchobbins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metrangerfan711 View Post
Hey guys could you check this out? So I have a YouTube channel and went into detail of the Package prices vs if you did everything individually. So I thought you guys would appreciate it because it actually is a pretty good in depth video. Here it is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bvQ07fxpP3E I have more coming every week, so subscribe to see the latest info. Also episode 1 of this series is up and it is about where NOT to sit at WM 29! Check that out too in the description box. Thank you for your time.
I'm watching the where not to sit video now, and I gotta disagree about the 300 level. I know it's high as ****, but I enjoy being able to see EVERYTHING, crowd included. Plus I think with the sun setting, it would be kinda cool to be able to see the skyline and such.

Great info on the 200 obstructions though. I had no freaking clue a newer stadium would have obstructions with poles like that. Fenway Park I expect that crap, not a football stadium though! And you mentioned that you wanted to snag 100 level seats...I imagine those are gonna set you back a few hundred bucks minimum (I'm thinking in the $300-400 range). But hey, you're a young guy with limited bills, so all the more power to ya man!

Hopefully it ends up working out for all of us. I will be the a-hole in the David Krejci jersey up in the cheap seats Hopefully 300 level at the 50 yard line aren't much more than 100 bucks or so.

Old
08-11-2012, 12:18 PM
M.C.G. 31

^ Seats in the 100s are about $150 - $250, if the seating chart and prices from last year stay around the same, which I expect (I know the packages went up a ridiculous amount though). I know my cousin and I are going to try to snag a pair of 100s when the tickets go on sale in November, Axxess/Hall of Fame don't bother me much and we'll just drive down to NJ Saturday night and drive back Monday night after Raw.

Old
08-11-2012, 08:35 PM
duckchobbins

Quote:
^ Seats in the 100s are about $150 - $250, if the seating chart and prices from last year stay around the same, which I expect (I know the packages went up a ridiculous amount though). I know my cousin and I are going to try to snag a pair of 100s when the tickets go on sale in November, Axxess/Hall of Fame don't bother me much and we'll just drive down to NJ Saturday night and drive back Monday night after Raw.
If 100 level seats can be had for under 2 bills, then that bodes very well for my chances of scoring cheap tickets SOMEWHERE in the building.

Old
08-11-2012, 08:43 PM
M.C.G. 31

This was the WrestleMania 28 seating plan. I don't think the prices will change TOO much, maybe $75 or a bit more, but seats in the 100s for less than $300 is awesome.

Old
08-11-2012, 08:52 PM
NYRFAN218
Mac Truck

Quote:

This was the WrestleMania 28 seating plan. I don't think the prices will change TOO much, maybe $75 or a bit more, but seats in the 100s for less than $300 is awesome.
I definitely expect them to go up somewhat, everything is more expensive in NY. How much it goes up is the question.

Also read that Axxess and RAW the night after will be at the Izod Center next door to MetLife and the Hall of Fame will be at MSG.

Old
08-11-2012, 08:55 PM
M.C.G. 31

If anything, I expect about a $50 - $100 increase, maybe $125, but those prices would still be awesome.

Closed Thread