HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Buffalo Sabres
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Where do my posts keep going?

Closed Thread

Old
08-17-2012, 12:49 PM
michaelsaas

vCash: 500
Where do my posts keep going?

I posted something yesterday and now it's gone along with all the posts responding to it. This is the second time this has happened to me with no explanation or notice.

My post was harmless, I just linked to EA's overall player ratings on the Sabres for their new game. I put it in the Ennis thread since it dealt with our centers and I didn't feel it necessary to create another thread on it. The few comments I saw before I went to bed seemed jovial and clean so I was completely surprised to see it all vanish this morning. Unless it took a totally unexpected and unpredicted nasty turn, I don't see what would warrant completely deleting these posts.

Just curious really, I'll go back to lurking #singleteardrop

Old
08-17-2012, 02:40 PM
vcv
Deal with it

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to vcv
If you have any questions related to moderating or posts/threads like this, contact a mod via PM next time.

Closed Thread