HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Other Leagues > The KHL
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
The KHL Discuss the Continental Hockey League (Kontinentalnaya Hokkeynaya Liga).

Gagarin Cup Final 2013 • Dynamo Moscow vs. Traktor Chelyabinsk

View Poll Results: Who will win the Gagarin Cup?
Dynamo Moscow 22 56.41%
Traktor Chelyabinsk 17 43.59%
Voters: 39. You may not vote on this poll

Old
04-04-2013, 12:12 PM
russianhockey

vCash: 500
Gagarin Cup Final 2013 • Dynamo Moscow vs. Traktor Chelyabinsk

Gagarin Cup Finals 2013

Dynamo Moscow vs. Traktor Chelyabinsk

russianhockey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-04-2013, 12:20 PM
Hockeysemin

I think Dynamo will take it, but i hope for Traktor

Hockeysemin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-04-2013, 12:22 PM
Vicente

I hope that Traktor can make the big surprise after they showed such entertaining hockey in the playoffs against Barys Astana, Avangard Omsk and Ak Bars Kazan but we all know that Dynamo are so clever! And they had a far easier walk through that saved them a lot of energy!

Everything but the 2nd Gagarin Cup for Dynamo would be a wonder IMHO!

Vicente is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-04-2013, 12:22 PM
Spektanto

I stopped making any forecasts since Traktor's series with Barys, so - I'll just watch it

Spektanto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-04-2013, 12:25 PM
russianhockey

Quote:
Originally Posted by mulle View Post
I think Dynamo will take it, but i hope for Traktor
im also thinking that dynamo will made it, but i cross my fingers 4 traktor

Old
04-04-2013, 12:28 PM
vorky
@vorkywh24

Nichuskin must play GC finals! WH 18 is not so important for HIM. RUS NT is another story.

vorky is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
04-04-2013, 01:10 PM
od71

I wish Traktor to win, but I think Dinamo will take the Cup.

od71 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
04-04-2013, 01:14 PM
malkinfan

Send a message via MSN to malkinfan
Traktors forwards as a group are better than 75% of NHL teams. All 4 lines have been constantly buzzing. Great to see guys like Chistov stepping up. Also Quint has been spectatular throughout the playoffs at both ends of the ice. I think Traktor takes it in 7 if they are not too worn down. Great clash between Traktors offense and Dynamos defence. Only this series there is a goalie at the other end, not Ezhov so it will be interesting to see if Dynamo can get any offense going.

BTW the federation can't force a player to play for the NT. The federation and the KHL are seperate entities unlike the former super league so they should have no such force... Unless there are behind the scenes politics?

malkinfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-04-2013, 01:18 PM
ViD
Arty vs Nash 22:25

vCash: 520
I read somewhere that the U18 NT team coach said they have a priority on the players

ViD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-04-2013, 01:30 PM
vorky
@vorkywh24

Quote:
Originally Posted by malkinfan View Post
BTW the federation can't force a player to play for the NT. The federation and the KHL are seperate entities unlike the former super league so they should have no such force... Unless there are behind the scenes politics?
Why do we have such crappy calendar this (and next) season? Because of FHR/Sochi. This season was 8 (or 9) free days before EHT (friday-sunday + two days before and 3 after tourney), then 14 free days before WHC starts (previous seasons it was only 9 days if I remember).

I heard about FHR´s ideas of next season´s calendar and I dont want to believe them. Both are unlikely, but it is crazy if are REAL discussed.
1) to have 30 games in regulars or
2) finals of conferences AFTER the WHC finished

Regarding to WHC 18, I dont get why Nichushkin cannot play PO KHL and Zadorov (etc) can play PO OHL (CHL in generall)? Why different approach?

Quote:
@KravchukIgor 31 Mar
...two different countries,two different leagues!
Yes, different countries, I see it but dont like. KHL PO is maybe much more important (for player) than CHL PO and no doubt than WHC 18.

Yes, force CHL teams to release their U18 kids to WHC 18 and then ask the same from KHL clubs.

Similar situation, MHK Spartak Moscow in MHL. They made semifinals because of great play of G Shestyorkin. Now, he must report to NT camp. I talked to his teammate, maybe he will play one-two games of semifinal MHL. Maybe.

I dont like this different approach. Yes, I am for Nichushkin to play for NT, but if Zadorov etc can do it as well!!! CHL is not league of GOD.

Old
04-04-2013, 01:39 PM
malkinfan

Quote:
Originally Posted by vorky View Post
Regarding to WHC 18, I dont get why Nichushkin cannot play PO KHL and Zadorov (etc) can play PO OHL (CHL in generall)? Why different approach?

I dont like this different approach. Yes, I am for Nichushkin to play for NT, but if Zadorov etc can do it as well!!! CHL is not league of GOD.
I agree, it makes no sense. CHL and KHL have one thing in common, separation from the RHF. So if the Federation can't force Zadarov, how can they force Nichushkin?... They can only do so if they try illegal behind the scenes dealings, which is what I think Kravchuk is hinting.

Also, will Panov be back for the finals?

Old
04-04-2013, 01:52 PM
vorky
@vorkywh24

Quote:
Originally Posted by malkinfan View Post
I agree, it makes no sense. CHL and KHL have one thing in common, separation from the RHF. So if the Federation can't force Zadarov, how can they force Nichushkin?... They can only do so if they try illegal behind the scenes dealings, which is what I think Kravchuk is hinting.
No, in KHL Reglement (like NHL CBA) is a rule which say (according to FHR) that club MUST release a player to NT camp. No discussion.

This rule, if true (dont have time to verify now), is in KHL Reglement because of FHR. You know, FHR delegated to KHL the right to organise/rule the league, but FHR wanted to protect its interests. So, one rule is about releasing players. I have no problem with it, if we talk about WHC, WJC, OG but about meaningless WHC 18?

Look, crazy idea but relevant. Belousov, coach of Traktor, could tell to Nichushkin sometimes in february then play-off began, "sorry Valery, but I can not skate you in play-off KHL, because if we make finals, you will have to play for NT. I can not risk, I will skate guys who wont leave, dont want to change lines before most important games". Belousov did not do it, but he could. And Nischushkin would not play KHL PO. Would be it the right step? According to FHR it would, because he would play at WHC 18.

We forgot about Osnovin, who was called to U20 NT. Yes, he did not play a single minute. Why? Maybe because of this what I am writing?

Belousov has injured Fs, he needs every single forward and Nischuskin was top 6 tonight if I know. At least top 9.

Old
04-04-2013, 03:58 PM
russianhockey

7 April 2013 (Sunday)
17:00 MSK Dynamo Msk - Traktor
8 April 2013 (Monday)
19:30 MSK Dynamo Msk - Traktor

11 April 2013 (Thursday)
17:00 MSK Traktor - Dynamo Msk
12 April 2013 (Friday)
17:00 MSK Traktor - Dynamo Msk

Old
04-04-2013, 04:32 PM
cska78

Send a message via AIM to cska78 Send a message via Yahoo to cska78
go Chelyabinsk, a true Russian hockey Mecca!

cska78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-05-2013, 02:09 AM
malkinfan

Quote:
No, in KHL Reglement (like NHL CBA) is a rule which say (according to FHR) that club MUST release a player to NT camp. No discussion.

Belousov has injured Fs, he needs every single forward and Nischuskin was top 6 tonight if I know. At least top 9.
Oh I did not nkow of such rule, thanks for pointing it out... Ultimately it should be the players decision..

Nichushkin was playing with Kostitsyn and Kontiola for most of last game. IMO the best line for Traktor, they created many chances and move the puck well. He was paired with Karpov for most of the series, then Karpov saw his ice time reduced..

Old
04-05-2013, 02:55 AM
VladNYC

Rooting for Chelyabinsk! I'm thinking they will take it in 6. Then again.... I had SKA winning in 5.... so wtf do I know?

VladNYC is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
04-05-2013, 03:10 AM
Helpoing
21st c schizoid man

Missed a lot of play-off series, though managed to follow both Conference Finals. And I'm very happy that I did.

I think Znarok & Co. will take the series, that Moscow team is like a single living organism. Everyone knows their roles, trusts each other; most of the times it's difficult to tell which line is the first and which one is the fourth. That said, I really hope Traktor can prove me wrong and find a way to beat Dynamo 4 times. It will be even more difficult if they lose Nichushkin in the middle of the series (I heard that he will be able to play in G1 & G2 and maybe in G3 & G4 as well).

Quote:
Originally Posted by cska78 View Post
go Chelyabinsk, a true Russian hockey Mecca!
Of course, there is no way you can root for Dynamo

Helpoing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-05-2013, 04:23 AM
Acallabeth
Play fair, post fair

Send a message via Skype™ to Acallabeth
Like both teams, I think Dynamo looks like a favorite as well, but Traktor haven't won their Cup yet. Go Traktor, go Kuznetsov!

Acallabeth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-05-2013, 05:49 AM
alexhockey

Nice!
http://allhockey.ru/news/147935/

alexhockey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-05-2013, 06:19 AM
russianhockey

in ENGLISH: Traktor won't allow nichushkin to leave for playing @ the upcoming u18 tourney in sochi (till the final is over).

Old
04-05-2013, 06:44 AM
kp61c

vCash: 833
Quote:
Originally Posted by russianhockeyDOTde View Post
in ENGLISH: Traktor won't allow nichushkin to leave for playing @ the upcoming u18 tourney in sochi (till the final is over).
and kravchuk says all will be decided on april 9th. i need some popcorn its gonna be interesting

kp61c is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-05-2013, 08:58 AM
kp61c

vCash: 833

http://allhockey.ru/news/147955/

kp61c is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-05-2013, 11:31 AM
ozo

Send a message via Skype™ to ozo
Quote:
Originally Posted by kp61c View Post
Traktor should have kept their mouthes shut and Nichushkin himself should of said that he isn't interested in reporting and there would be less tools for federation to interfere.

ozo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
04-05-2013, 11:47 AM
vorky
@vorkywh24

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozo View Post
Traktor should have kept their mouthes shut and Nichushkin himself should of said that he isn't interested in reporting and there would be less tools for federation to interfere.
I dont agree with Traktor´s part. I like that Traktor protects the players, knows what is better for him. I mean playing KHL.

Nichuskin is too young, he can not afford not to report to NT. Therefore is better if the club protects him.

Why does FHR respect interest of CHL/NHL clubs and not KHL? I know, written rules, but they are not Bible.

Old
04-05-2013, 12:41 PM
Chileiceman

Quote:
I dont agree with Traktor´s part. I like that Traktor protects the players, knows what is better for him. I mean playing KHL.

Nichuskin is too young, he can not afford not to report to NT. Therefore is better if the club protects him.

Why does FHR respect interest of CHL/NHL clubs and not KHL? I know, written rules, but they are not Bible.
Becasue the Federation carries leverage with the KHL, unlike with the CHL. Why on earth would the CHL teams agree to let Russian players go in the middle of playoffs, when they don't even let Canadian players do that!? It's not up to the Federation, I'm sure they would love to carry that ind of clout with the CHL, it's up the CHL to decide. The question is why does the KHL allow that to happen. They should take care of their own interests more vigorously.

Chileiceman is offline   Reply With Quote