HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Los Angeles Kings
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Pushkarev article

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
01-14-2005, 07:25 AM
  #1
Albi
Registered User
 
Albi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Lavena - Italy
Country: Italy
Posts: 4,630
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to Albi
Pushkarev article

click


Albi is offline  
Old
01-14-2005, 07:38 AM
  #2
King'sPawn
Enjoy the chaos
 
King'sPawn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 8,332
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Albi
Awesome find, thanks!

Anyone know what these heartstopping plays are that he's doing? If I'm lucky, I can only listen to it on the radio. I usually don't get that luxury though.

King'sPawn is offline  
Old
01-14-2005, 11:17 AM
  #3
Albi
Registered User
 
Albi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Lavena - Italy
Country: Italy
Posts: 4,630
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to Albi
Quote:
Originally Posted by King'sPawn
Awesome find, thanks!

Anyone know what these heartstopping plays are that he's doing? If I'm lucky, I can only listen to it on the radio. I usually don't get that luxury though.
It would be awesome to watch some Konstantin highlights too...

Albi is offline  
Old
01-14-2005, 12:24 PM
  #4
Old Hickory
Guest
 
Country:
Posts: n/a
vCash:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Albi
It would be awesome to watch some Konstantin highlights too...
good find Albi!

Hopefully he and Frolov become friends and Frolov can team him which "High Risk" plays are worth attempting

 
Old
01-14-2005, 01:08 PM
  #5
Kaizer
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Moscow , Russia
Country: Russian Federation
Posts: 4,321
vCash: 500
Quote:
Slick Russian skater puts on show at 'Dome
Good article, but Pushkarev isn't Russian.

Kaizer is offline  
Old
01-14-2005, 01:12 PM
  #6
King Blazer
Registered User
 
King Blazer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: New Hampshire
Posts: 6,420
vCash: 500
Can't wait to see the kid in a Monarch's jersey!!!

King Blazer is offline  
Old
01-14-2005, 03:47 PM
  #7
palffytofrovlov
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 1,146
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by King Blazer
Can't wait to see the kid in a Monarch's jersey!!!
Could we possibly put him in that uniform later in the year? since he signed a Pro-Contract???? If Calgary exits early could he play for the Monarchs? would the Kings/Monarchs do that? since they already have talented forwards?

palffytofrovlov is offline  
Old
01-14-2005, 03:52 PM
  #8
King Blazer
Registered User
 
King Blazer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: New Hampshire
Posts: 6,420
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by palffytofrovlov
Could we possibly put him in that uniform later in the year? since he signed a Pro-Contract???? If Calgary exits early could he play for the Monarchs? would the Kings/Monarchs do that? since they already have talented forwards?
It's been done before, Lehoux and Kanko come to mind here...
It wouldn't surprise me if they did bring him to Manchester if Calgary exits early...

King Blazer is offline  
Old
01-14-2005, 04:00 PM
  #9
Jungle Boy
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Recife, Brazil
Country: Brazil
Posts: 1,061
vCash: 500
IMO they will let him stay with Calgary for one more year.

Jungle Boy is offline  
Old
01-14-2005, 04:03 PM
  #10
King Blazer
Registered User
 
King Blazer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: New Hampshire
Posts: 6,420
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jungle Boy
IMO they will let him stay with Calgary for one more year.
I believe he could be assigned to Manchester after the Calgary season is over this year and still be assigned back to Calgary next season...

King Blazer is offline  
Old
01-14-2005, 05:39 PM
  #11
willie
Registered User
 
willie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Country: United Nations
Posts: 3,977
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by King Blazer
I believe he could be assigned to Manchester after the Calgary season is over this year and still be assigned back to Calgary next season...
I'm pretty sure you're right.

And I'm not sure whether he plays another year in Calgary or not. He would be an OA and generally 2nd round picks don't go back for OA seasons. I can't see LA letting him go back to Europe after bringing him over, so I suspect he will wind up in Manchester next season. (or maybe Reading, start him off slowly)

willie is offline  
Old
01-14-2005, 06:02 PM
  #12
Old Hickory
Guest
 
Country:
Posts: n/a
vCash:
Quote:
Originally Posted by willie
I'm pretty sure you're right.

And I'm not sure whether he plays another year in Calgary or not. He would be an OA and generally 2nd round picks don't go back for OA seasons. I can't see LA letting him go back to Europe after bringing him over, so I suspect he will wind up in Manchester next season. (or maybe Reading, start him off slowly)
I don't think they would let him. I will see if I can find something out

 
Old
01-14-2005, 07:58 PM
  #13
palffytofrovlov
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 1,146
vCash: 500
Go get them Dectective Kingsjohn....

palffytofrovlov is offline  
Old
01-15-2005, 04:21 AM
  #14
Venom_17
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Country: Canada
Posts: 2,093
vCash: 500
I watched this game. Basically, Pushkarev leaves his brain on the bench sometimes. But, be makes some MAD plays too. He just needs to learn.

Venom_17 is offline  
Old
01-17-2005, 08:14 AM
  #15
Albi
Registered User
 
Albi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Lavena - Italy
Country: Italy
Posts: 4,630
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to Albi
After 9 games in which he didn't register a single point (from 11/25 to 12/17), Konstantin has 15 pts in the last 10 outings:

12/18 @ SAS 1g+1a
12/30 vs RDR 1g+1a
01/01 @ MH 1g
01/02 vs MH 1a
01/07 @ RDR 1g+1a
01/08 @ KTN scoreless
01/09 vs vs SC 1g+1a
01/12 vs SAS 2g+1a
01/15 vs KAM 1a
01/16 vs REG 1g

8 goals, 7 assists - +/- +4 - 5 PPG

Through 01/16, he has 33 pts (15+18) in 42 games, +/- +11

Albi is offline  
Old
01-17-2005, 10:39 AM
  #16
Albi
Registered User
 
Albi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Lavena - Italy
Country: Italy
Posts: 4,630
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to Albi
I've started a thread on the Flames board about Konstantin...let's see if someone will reply

Albi is offline  
Old
01-21-2005, 07:12 PM
  #17
ILuvLA
Registered User
 
ILuvLA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Lost in LA
Country: United States
Posts: 4,744
vCash: 500
Current Article from Russian Prospects

http://www.russianprospects.com/publ...ea3c7f454fd728

ILuvLA is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:47 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2015 All Rights Reserved.