HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Fantasy Hockey Talk > EA Sports NHL
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
EA Sports NHL Discussion forum for EA Sports NHL video games.

BROSKY HFB GM Connected trade block

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
08-07-2012, 04:06 PM
  #226
matt1396
Registered User
 
matt1396's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Toronto
Country: Canada
Posts: 3,472
vCash: 500
Updated team list

Kovalchuk-Giroux-Hemsky
Glencross-Laich-Hornqvist
Larose-Lombardi-Hansen
Joesnuu-Steckel-Brown/Orr
Rinaldo,Adam,Bowman

Regehr-Ellis
Volchenkov-Gunnarsson
Grossman-Gustafsson

Kipprusoff
Neuvirth

I think I can say the leafs will be making the playoffs this year lol. Also I have around $7.7 million in cap space after sending Redden down.


Last edited by matt1396: 08-07-2012 at 07:47 PM.
matt1396 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-07-2012, 04:08 PM
  #227
Starfighter
Still in my prime
 
Starfighter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Vancouver, BC
Country: Canada
Posts: 314
vCash: 500
#1 Draft Pick NAIL YAKUPOV is available for trade.

Edmonton is looking for top six forwards with term, bottom six forwards with term and a #1D. Offers for Yakupov have been extremely competitive.

Remember, to get this guy Edmonton had to suck bad for an entire season then get lucky in a lottery. Nail has high potential and will help any club he is traded to for the long run. There are two teams already involved with outstanding offers. Expect prices to be high.

Starfighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-07-2012, 05:30 PM
  #228
CoachBadkitten
Matt Hunwick
 
CoachBadkitten's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Colorado
Country: United States
Posts: 4,356
vCash: 500
Still looking for a young sniper winger. If you have one please send me offers!

CoachBadkitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-07-2012, 05:54 PM
  #229
HankTheTankYoLo
Registered User
 
HankTheTankYoLo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 2,351
vCash: 500


FORWARDS
Scott Hartnell / Danny Briere / Phil Kessel
Wayne Simmonds / Brayden Schenn / Jakub Voracek
Nazem Kadri / Sean Couturier / Matt Read
Ruslan Fedotenko / Maxime Talbot / Zac Rinaldo
DEFENSEMEN
Kimmo Timonen / Dion Phaneuf
Braydon Coburn / Chris Pronger
Luke Schenn / Andrej Meszaros
Jake Gardiner
GOALTENDERS
Ilya Bryzgalov
Michael Leighton

We looking to trade Pronger for young D who can play on the team.

We also want to improve Forwards, just offer.

We also put down Lilja,Gervais and Shelley to AHL.

HankTheTankYoLo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-07-2012, 05:56 PM
  #230
matt1396
Registered User
 
matt1396's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Toronto
Country: Canada
Posts: 3,472
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by frolundasweden View Post


FORWARDS
Scott Hartnell / Danny Briere / Phil Kessel
Wayne Simmonds / Brayden Schenn / Jakub Voracek
Nazem Kadri / Sean Couturier / Matt Read
Ruslan Fedotenko / Maxime Talbot / Zac Rinaldo
DEFENSEMEN
Kimmo Timonen / Dion Phaneuf
Braydon Coburn / Chris Pronger
Luke Schenn / Andrej Meszaros
Jake Gardiner
GOALTENDERS
Ilya Bryzgalov
Michael Leighton

We looking to trade Pronger for young D who can play on the team.

We also want to improve Forwards, just offer.

We also put down Lilja,Gervais and Shelley to AHL.
You traded Zac Rinaldo to me remember? lol

matt1396 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-07-2012, 06:34 PM
  #231
HankTheTankYoLo
Registered User
 
HankTheTankYoLo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 2,351
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by matt1396 View Post
You traded Zac Rinaldo to me remember? lol

yeah, sorry.

Wellwood will play there.

HankTheTankYoLo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-07-2012, 10:00 PM
  #232
Ched Brosky
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Vancouver
Country: Canada
Posts: 2,879
vCash: 500
Canucks still looking for a playmaking winger could be an aging star near retirement as I am looking to buy cheap. Cap hit doesn't matter too much as long as its 5M or below. Canucks are also looking to stock up on 2013 and 2014 1st round picks in hopes to land top picks in each year as they have 2 guys (1 in each draft) they are after. Willing to trade entire draft class of another year for those picks depending on the team.

Ched Brosky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-07-2012, 10:04 PM
  #233
Starfighter
Still in my prime
 
Starfighter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Vancouver, BC
Country: Canada
Posts: 314
vCash: 500
Twitter rumors!

@OilersInsider A western conference powerhouse has dropped a bomb of an offer for Yakupov, Gagner, and Paajarvi... Possibly J.Schultz too. Sources say this deal could happen in the next few hours! Other GM's that were involved in negotiations need to contact Oilers GM ASAP or lose out on the Yakupov sweepstakes!

@OilersInsider An eastern conference team has jumped in the running for Yakupov with a top tier goaltender offer.

Starfighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-07-2012, 10:38 PM
  #234
matt1396
Registered User
 
matt1396's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Toronto
Country: Canada
Posts: 3,472
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverback91 View Post
Canucks still looking for a playmaking winger could be an aging star near retirement as I am looking to buy cheap. Cap hit doesn't matter too much as long as its 5M or below. Canucks are also looking to stock up on 2013 and 2014 1st round picks in hopes to land top picks in each year as they have 2 guys (1 in each draft) they are after. Willing to trade entire draft class of another year for those picks depending on the team.
I think I know who you are going after in 2013 lol, I think we all are going for him.

matt1396 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-07-2012, 10:40 PM
  #235
matt1396
Registered User
 
matt1396's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Toronto
Country: Canada
Posts: 3,472
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starfighter View Post
Twitter rumors!

@OilersInsider A western conference powerhouse has dropped a bomb of an offer for Yakupov, Gagner, and Paajarvi... Possibly J.Schultz too. Sources say this deal could happen in the next few hours! Other GM's that were involved in negotiations need to contact Oilers GM ASAP or lose out on the Yakupov sweepstakes!

@OilersInsider An eastern conference team has jumped in the running for Yakupov with a top tier goaltender offer.
I actually want to see this deal lol.

matt1396 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-07-2012, 11:28 PM
  #236
Zaide
I'm a renegade
 
Zaide's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Montréal
Country: uriname
Posts: 65,798
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starfighter View Post
Twitter rumors!

@OilersInsider A western conference powerhouse has dropped a bomb of an offer for Yakupov, Gagner, and Paajarvi... Possibly J.Schultz too. Sources say this deal could happen in the next few hours! Other GM's that were involved in negotiations need to contact Oilers GM ASAP or lose out on the Yakupov sweepstakes!
Just to let you know, I'm 100% certain Justin Schultz won't be on the first released rosters as he has yet to play a game in the NHL and the AHL. Don't know if that's why you said "possibly" though.

__________________
Zaide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-07-2012, 11:34 PM
  #237
HankieDankie
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 632
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaide View Post
Just to let you know, I'm 100% certain Justin Schultz won't be on the first released rosters as he has yet to play a game in the NHL and the AHL. Don't know if that's why you said "possibly" though.
This is what I was trying to get at earlier. We're gonna have to wait for the roster update that includes all these players. And if there's a lockout....

HankieDankie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-07-2012, 11:36 PM
  #238
matt1396
Registered User
 
matt1396's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Toronto
Country: Canada
Posts: 3,472
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by HankieDankie View Post
This is what I was trying to get at earlier. We're gonna have to wait for the roster update that includes all these players. And if there's a lockout....
Oh dear... but according to some reports if they can't reach an agreement, they will play the season under the current CBA, so we may be saved there.

matt1396 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-07-2012, 11:47 PM
  #239
Petre94
Registered User
 
Petre94's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Ontario
Country: Canada
Posts: 286
vCash: 500
since no one is really looking to move their top dmen , i may just look for a good Two-Way D or a Defensive Dman. PM me offers and here is my trade block:



On the Block:
Anthony Stewart
Tim Brent
Joe Corvo
Justin Peters
Andrew Alberts

For The Right Price:
ALL MY TOP 6 FORWARDS
Faulk, Ryan Murphy, Savard, Pitkanen

I have the foundation of my final roster but anyone can be had if i really like your offer so please make me some offers

FORWARDS
Jeff Skinner ($1.400m) / Eric Staal ($8.250m) / Alexander Semin ($7.000m)
Jussi Jokinen ($3.000m) / Jordan Staal ($4.000m) / Jiri Tlusty ($1.600m)
Nikolai Kulemin ($2.800m) / Marc Savard ($4.200m) / Tuomo Ruutu ($4.750m)
Patrick Dwyer ($0.625m) / Tim Brent ($0.750m) / Anthony Stewart ($0.900m)
Tim Wallace ($0.700m)
DEFENSEMEN
Joni Pitkanen ($4.500m) / Tim Gleason ($4.000m)
John-Michael Liles ($3.875m) / Joe Corvo ($2.000m)
Justin Faulk ($0.900m) / Jamie McBain ($1.800m)
Andrew Alberts ($1.225m)
GOALTENDERS
Cam Ward ($6.300m) / Brian Boucher ($0.950m)
------
SALARY CAP: $70,200,000 CAP PAYROLL: $65,600,000
CAP SPACE (22-man roster): $4,600,000

Draft Picks: 1st, 2nd, 3rd

Looking for a top pairing D

Petre94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-07-2012, 11:52 PM
  #240
Ched Brosky
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Vancouver
Country: Canada
Posts: 2,879
vCash: 500
hey guys i may be testing nhl 13 for a final time before its released this upcoming weekend. PM me 1 player whos rating u want to know and maybe 2 others u would like and I'll try to keep a mental note of the players to get back to u

Ched Brosky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-08-2012, 12:13 AM
  #241
Ched Brosky
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Vancouver
Country: Canada
Posts: 2,879
vCash: 500
I hate having to undermine a GM (2nd time sorry Oilers GM) But I don't want to have to veto a trade when the game is out because of ratings. I must stress that prospects are rated in the 60s. Yakupov is rated around 66 ovr with a 5 star potential. This will be my last time saying it so any trade for a prospect now can not be vetoed because of a prospects rating. If there is another reason it can. I'm doing this because it's unfair to the Oiler's GM that I am lowering Yaks value even though I am saving him from building his team around a trade that may be vetoed when the game comes out and then being screwed

Tip for trading: Make deals u are not sure about pending rating checks. Anytime I get a trade I like but am not sure about I tell that GM I like it but want the chance to say no after checking ratings. No GM has opposed to that stipulation when I ask for it so far

Also a previous poster was correct that Justin Schultz will not be in the game until the 1st update after the NHL season starts which is usually end of Oct. However if u are unsure if a player will be in the game (like Radulov) u can make a deal for that player and have it pending the player being in the game besides his national team like I have.

Also If someone asks to veto a trade I deem fair I am thinking should I put it to a vote or ask the other GM in the trade or leave it up to myself on if the reason was good?


Last edited by Ched Brosky: 08-08-2012 at 12:22 AM.
Ched Brosky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-08-2012, 12:16 AM
  #242
matt1396
Registered User
 
matt1396's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Toronto
Country: Canada
Posts: 3,472
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverback91 View Post
I hate having to undermine a GM (2nd time sorry Oilers GM) But I don't want to have to veto a trade when the game is out because of ratings. I must stress that prospects are rated in the 60s. Yakupov is rated around 66 ovr with a 5 star potential. This will be my last time saying it so any trade for a prospect now can not be vetoed because of a prospects rating. If there is another reason it can. I'm doing this because it's unfair to the Oiler's GM that I am lowering Yaks value even though I am saving him from building his team around a trade that may be vetoed when the game comes out and then being screwed
Are you sure all prospects will be rated that even the 1st overall pick in the draft? Based on previous EA titles 1st overall picks would be rated a low 70 or mid 70 which was done to separate them from the rest of the draft class. Unless EA changed it I still think any trade involving Yakupov for a number of assets should be allowed. Seeing as after a few seasons he will be an overall 90 something.

matt1396 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-08-2012, 12:25 AM
  #243
Ched Brosky
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Vancouver
Country: Canada
Posts: 2,879
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by matt1396 View Post
Are you sure all prospects will be rated that even the 1st overall pick in the draft? Based on previous EA titles 1st overall picks would be rated a low 70 or mid 70 which was done to separate them from the rest of the draft class. Unless EA changed it I still think any trade involving Yakupov for a number of assets should be allowed. Seeing as after a few seasons he will be an overall 90 something.
yea any trade for Yaks will be final now unless the Oilers GM wants to veto or a condition is put on the trade saying it can be nixed after ratings check. Idk how fast players develop with the new potential system but I'm assuming it will take 2-4 years before Yaks makes it into 80-90 ovr.

Ched Brosky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-08-2012, 12:27 AM
  #244
matt1396
Registered User
 
matt1396's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Toronto
Country: Canada
Posts: 3,472
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverback91 View Post
yea any trade for Yaks will be final now unless the Oilers GM wants to veto or a condition is put on the trade saying it can be nixed after ratings check. Idk how fast players develop with the new potential system but I'm assuming it will take 2-4 years before Yaks makes it into 80-90 ovr.
well I guess that is fair then.

matt1396 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-08-2012, 12:29 AM
  #245
Starfighter
Still in my prime
 
Starfighter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Vancouver, BC
Country: Canada
Posts: 314
vCash: 500
The Yakupov sweepstakes are on hold for now, I'm in no rush to trade him right away. There's still three more teams I need to get in contact with that have not logged in a while.

Starfighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-08-2012, 12:34 AM
  #246
Hockeygirl91
Rookie User
 
Hockeygirl91's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 75
vCash: 500
The Columbus "BJ's"

Needs: Rick Nash - oops nevermind

Needs:Forwards, picks, Forward prospects

Trade block:
S. Bobrovsky
K. Huselius, J. Boll, A. Anisimov, R. Johansen, V. Prospal, N. Foglino, D. Brassard, B. Dubinsky, R.J. Umberger.

Overpayment required:
J. Johnson, R. Murray


I want to trade! PM me anytime.

Hockeygirl91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-08-2012, 12:38 AM
  #247
Hockeygirl91
Rookie User
 
Hockeygirl91's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 75
vCash: 500
Wow u guys have been busy! How did Giroux end up in Toronto? Nice!

Hockeygirl91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-08-2012, 12:39 AM
  #248
matt1396
Registered User
 
matt1396's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Toronto
Country: Canada
Posts: 3,472
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hockeygirl91 View Post
Wow u guys have been busy! How did Giroux end up in Toronto? Nice!
I worked my magic XD

matt1396 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-08-2012, 12:43 AM
  #249
Petre94
Registered User
 
Petre94's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Ontario
Country: Canada
Posts: 286
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by matt1396 View Post
I worked my magic XD
lol you worked a tiny bit of a overpayment

Petre94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-08-2012, 12:45 AM
  #250
matt1396
Registered User
 
matt1396's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Toronto
Country: Canada
Posts: 3,472
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Petre94 View Post
lol you worked a tiny bit of a overpayment
That is true, but oh well now im a playoff team because of it haha.

matt1396 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:57 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2014 All Rights Reserved.