HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Fantasy Hockey Talk > EA Sports NHL
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
EA Sports NHL Discussion forum for EA Sports NHL video games.

McCaber16's GM Connected League Xbox 360: Sim Only *Taking Reserves**

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
08-02-2012, 09:50 PM
  #151
Reggie Hauser
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Country: Canada
Posts: 8
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by OGNewman View Post
Same bro! I'm fully erect
Don't be gay dude...

Reggie Hauser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-02-2012, 09:52 PM
  #152
IHaveNoCreativity
HFB Partner
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Somewhere in Quebec.
Country: Canada
Posts: 9,197
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by dbridge92 View Post
Since people are starting to talk trade, let it be known that Chicago is willing to part with anybody except Toews, Keith, and Seabrook. Kane would require a lot coming back. I need a #2 center, and possibly a goalie upgrade (just like the real Blackhawks!)
I may be able to help you out, we can talk via PM.

IHaveNoCreativity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-02-2012, 11:22 PM
  #153
STLBLUES44
MILLER TIME
 
STLBLUES44's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Country: United States
Posts: 1,370
vCash: 500
Hey guys i'm willing to trade almost all of my established veterans like tyutin, nikitin, wisniewski, prospal, dubinsky, and umberger and players like that for younger prospects and rebuilding players.

STLBLUES44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-02-2012, 11:26 PM
  #154
IHaveNoCreativity
HFB Partner
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Somewhere in Quebec.
Country: Canada
Posts: 9,197
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by STLBLUES44 View Post
Hey guys i'm willing to trade almost all of my established veterans like tyutin, nikitin, wisniewski, prospal, dubinsky, and umberger and players like that for younger prospects and rebuilding players.
Also willing to trade my vets. Rebuilding full out. But if you're gunna talk trade don't back out due to being unsure of player ratings, it's annoying, and it makes negotiations a waste of time.

Live a little !!

IHaveNoCreativity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-03-2012, 12:03 AM
  #155
Stockey
Let's Go Buffalo!
 
Stockey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Buffalo, NY
Posts: 2,354
vCash: 500
I want a #1 Center, message me -Buffalo

Stockey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-03-2012, 12:07 AM
  #156
IHaveNoCreativity
HFB Partner
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Somewhere in Quebec.
Country: Canada
Posts: 9,197
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stockey View Post
I want a #1 Center, message me -Buffalo
Are you commish ?

IHaveNoCreativity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-03-2012, 07:46 AM
  #157
Stockey
Let's Go Buffalo!
 
Stockey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Buffalo, NY
Posts: 2,354
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by IHaveNoCreativity View Post
Are you commish ?
Not at the moment no. Mccaber is.

Stockey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-03-2012, 08:17 AM
  #158
mccaber16
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 120
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by IHaveNoCreativity View Post
Also willing to trade my vets. Rebuilding full out. But if you're gunna talk trade don't back out due to being unsure of player ratings, it's annoying, and it makes negotiations a waste of time.

Live a little !!
Dude, backing out because someone is unsure of player ratings is a completely valid reason. If it's "annoying" you can find another league. Any deal to be agreed to right now is considered unofficial anyways.

mccaber16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-03-2012, 08:19 AM
  #159
mccaber16
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 120
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by IHaveNoCreativity View Post
Can we talk Radulov via PM ?
Edit: Going to scrap the rule against KHL players. All fair game.


Last edited by mccaber16: 08-03-2012 at 11:04 AM.
mccaber16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-03-2012, 08:21 AM
  #160
mccaber16
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 120
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrThejarret View Post
I'll join as a reserve.

I'm almost cried when I saw this league was full. I figured there won't be a lot of other leagues that are sim cause i'm terrible at games.

My gamertag is jarret10.

EDIT: I'll be Florida if available.
I've added you to the reserve list.

mccaber16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-03-2012, 08:33 AM
  #161
mccaber16
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 120
vCash: 500
**TRADING BLOCK**

Please go to this link: (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...WgySWFQSlhjaWc) find your team tab and fill in your trading block and any other information you would like to share. It may be that this will not be needed once we have the game but we can deal with this for now.

mccaber16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-03-2012, 08:36 AM
  #162
djblue
Registered User
 
djblue's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 184
vCash: 500
Vancouver GM here, here is a list of trading options with me.

Untouchables
D. Sedin
H. Sedin
Kesler
Edler
Schneider

Taking Offers for
Hamhuis
Burrows

Trade Block
Booth
Malhotra
Raymond
Luongo

Needs
2nd Pairing D
2nd Line LW and RW

Contact me via PM

djblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-03-2012, 09:05 AM
  #163
Stockey
Let's Go Buffalo!
 
Stockey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Buffalo, NY
Posts: 2,354
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by mccaber16 View Post
**TRADING BLOCK**

Please go to this link: (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...WgySWFQSlhjaWc) find your team tab and fill in your trading block and any other information you would like to share. It may be that this will not be needed once we have the game but we can deal with this for now.
Awesome.

Stockey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-03-2012, 09:27 AM
  #164
7even
Moderator
Deus Ex Machina
 
7even's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Georgia
Country: United States
Posts: 8,266
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by mccaber16 View Post
**TRADING BLOCK**

Please go to this link: (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...WgySWFQSlhjaWc) find your team tab and fill in your trading block and any other information you would like to share. It may be that this will not be needed once we have the game but we can deal with this for now.
Minnesota = done.

7even is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-03-2012, 10:04 AM
  #165
IHaveNoCreativity
HFB Partner
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Somewhere in Quebec.
Country: Canada
Posts: 9,197
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by mccaber16 View Post
Dude, backing out because someone is unsure of player ratings is a completely valid reason. If it's "annoying" you can find another league. Any deal to be agreed to right now is considered unofficial anyways.
I know that....

I understand that, but when the 2 players are going to be close in ratings it's really dumb.

IHaveNoCreativity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-03-2012, 10:08 AM
  #166
mccaber16
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 120
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by IHaveNoCreativity View Post
I know that....

I understand that, but when the 2 players are going to be close in ratings it's really dumb.
No. No it is not. Have some respect.

mccaber16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-03-2012, 10:28 AM
  #167
IHaveNoCreativity
HFB Partner
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Somewhere in Quebec.
Country: Canada
Posts: 9,197
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by mccaber16 View Post
No. No it is not. Have some respect.
It is... The 2 said players had down years... The highest rating they would of gotten was 84 and thats a big stretch...

You say have some respect, but it's fustrating to have your time wasted. It goes both ways.

IHaveNoCreativity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-03-2012, 10:46 AM
  #168
ChibiPooky
Moderator
Yay hockey!
 
ChibiPooky's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Fairfax, VA
Country: United States
Posts: 9,452
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by mccaber16 View Post
**TRADING BLOCK**

Please go to this link: (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...WgySWFQSlhjaWc) find your team tab and fill in your trading block and any other information you would like to share. It may be that this will not be needed once we have the game but we can deal with this for now.
Very preliminary work done for NYI. I'm willing to take PMs, but likely won't even start negotiating until the rosters are released (I assume we will do an initial roster update to get players on their correct teams), since most of my assets are futures and I'd really like to see how the new potential rating and growth system work before I trade any prospects.

ChibiPooky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-03-2012, 10:47 AM
  #169
mccaber16
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 120
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChibiPooky View Post
Very preliminary work done for NYI. I'm willing to take PMs, but likely won't even start negotiating until the rosters are released (I assume we will do an initial roster update to get players on their correct teams), since most of my assets are futures and I'd really like to see how the new potential rating and growth system work before I trade any prospects.
Yea, we won't fire up the league until the roster update that includes new prospects are uploaded. Likely the day after opening night.

mccaber16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-03-2012, 10:56 AM
  #170
ChibiPooky
Moderator
Yay hockey!
 
ChibiPooky's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Fairfax, VA
Country: United States
Posts: 9,452
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by mccaber16 View Post
I have decided any player to have signed to a KHL deal will not be allowed to sign to any team, keeping with the realism of the current NHL. Radulov is included in this instance.
What about prospects currently playing in Europe who won't be on the rosters (for example, Kuznetsov was never a part of the Caps org in NHL 12).

Also, players can break KHL deals to sign in NA. Sergei Kostenko just did (granted he had only one year remaining).

We'll also need to keep track of when the KHL deals expire. Let's also not forget that European prospects are frequently called over once their (shorter) season ends.

Edit: getting way too complicated now. Let's assume nobody breaks their KHL deal. I thought I read something about European league prospects being in NHL 13, too...

ChibiPooky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-03-2012, 11:03 AM
  #171
mccaber16
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 120
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChibiPooky View Post
What about prospects currently playing in Europe who won't be on the rosters (for example, Kuznetsov was never a part of the Caps org in NHL 12).

Also, players can break KHL deals to sign in NA. Sergei Kostenko just did (granted he had only one year remaining).

We'll also need to keep track of when the KHL deals expire. Let's also not forget that European prospects are frequently called over once their (shorter) season ends.

Edit: getting way too complicated now. Let's assume nobody breaks their KHL deal. I thought I read something about European league prospects being in NHL 13, too...
Oh, prospects are fine. Should have clarified. I guess we could just scrap that rule altogether actually. Won't have that large of an impact.

Yea, it's scrapped. All Euro/KHL players fair game.

mccaber16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-03-2012, 11:15 AM
  #172
Hand of Gaudreau
Gaudreaubey Baker
 
Hand of Gaudreau's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Edmonton
Posts: 1,617
vCash: 500
If thats the way its going to work, make absolutely 100% sure that if you sign someone that they aren't the property of another team, because that would be frustrating if say I sign Karri Ramo from the KHL but he is technically the property of the Calgary Flames you know?

-Nashville GM

Hand of Gaudreau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-03-2012, 11:17 AM
  #173
IHaveNoCreativity
HFB Partner
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Somewhere in Quebec.
Country: Canada
Posts: 9,197
vCash: 500
Montreal is done.

Ready to talk, and to get prelim deals done.

IHaveNoCreativity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-03-2012, 11:18 AM
  #174
Hand of Gaudreau
Gaudreaubey Baker
 
Hand of Gaudreau's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Edmonton
Posts: 1,617
vCash: 500
Also, I wouldn't be opposed to putting exemptions on trades where if a certain player in the deal is lower than a certain number than the trade can be overturned but otherwise it is a done deal sort of thing.

Hand of Gaudreau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-03-2012, 11:20 AM
  #175
Hand of Gaudreau
Gaudreaubey Baker
 
Hand of Gaudreau's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Edmonton
Posts: 1,617
vCash: 500
Final thing I swear lol, once you update your trade block, could you put on the block a way to contact you about trades?

Hand of Gaudreau is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:26 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.