HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Calgary Flames
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Calgary Flames HFBoards Fantasy Hockey- Part 2; 1 Spot Available!

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
08-22-2012, 12:03 PM
  #526
InfinityIggy
Inflammatory Poster
 
InfinityIggy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Calgary, AB
Country: Canada
Posts: 13,038
vCash: 133
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarome Iginla View Post
Is your team name actually called the "Terrors"?

You're not scaring anyone
Listen guy with similar username and avatar, if you go back to page 1 you will get the full, unedited, harrowing version of how my team name came into being.


InfinityIggy is offline  
Old
08-22-2012, 03:16 PM
  #527
Sean Monahan
Moewny
 
Sean Monahan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Cowtown
Country: Canada
Posts: 2,234
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by InfinityIggy View Post
Listen guy with similar username and avatar, if you go back to page 1 you will get the full, unedited, harrowing version of how my team name came into being.

G: 309
A: 513
P: 822
+/-: 64
PPP: 222
GWG: 50
FOW: 3647
hits: 2010
blocks: 1236

I have no reason to be scared of you

Sean Monahan is offline  
Old
08-22-2012, 03:22 PM
  #528
InfinityIggy
Inflammatory Poster
 
InfinityIggy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Calgary, AB
Country: Canada
Posts: 13,038
vCash: 133
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarome Iginla View Post
G: 309
A: 513
P: 822
+/-: 64
PPP: 222
GWG: 50
FOW: 3647
hits: 2010
blocks: 1236

I have no reason to be scared of you

InfinityIggy is offline  
Old
08-22-2012, 03:32 PM
  #529
Sean Monahan
Moewny
 
Sean Monahan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Cowtown
Country: Canada
Posts: 2,234
vCash: 50

Sean Monahan is offline  
Old
08-22-2012, 09:40 PM
  #530
MarkGio
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Country: Canada
Posts: 9,964
vCash: 67
All this smack talk lately has been great. Embrace the dark side.

MarkGio is offline  
Old
08-23-2012, 08:07 PM
  #531
Skobel24
#Ignited
 
Skobel24's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Winnipeg
Country: Canada
Posts: 6,237
vCash: 50
Can we autopick for spacecorn and get this draft moving again?

Skobel24 is online now  
Old
08-23-2012, 08:18 PM
  #532
InfinityIggy
Inflammatory Poster
 
InfinityIggy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Calgary, AB
Country: Canada
Posts: 13,038
vCash: 133
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skobel24 View Post
Can we autopick for spacecorn and get this draft moving again?
Working on it. Gimme a sec.

InfinityIggy is offline  
Old
08-23-2012, 08:23 PM
  #533
MarkGio
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Country: Canada
Posts: 9,964
vCash: 67
I must say it's pretty dissappointing to see the same people get autoselected. However, maybe my experiment regarding a purely auto selected team will get some recognition after this. Maybe I can get the NHL to give me a grant to conduct an experiment?


Last edited by MarkGio: 08-23-2012 at 08:31 PM.
MarkGio is offline  
Old
08-23-2012, 08:30 PM
  #534
TherapyforGlencross
I'm the Man
 
TherapyforGlencross's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Country: Canada
Posts: 6,938
vCash: 50
Gee, you'd think Spacecorn would check the Flames board more often,

TherapyforGlencross is offline  
Old
08-23-2012, 08:32 PM
  #535
InfinityIggy
Inflammatory Poster
 
InfinityIggy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Calgary, AB
Country: Canada
Posts: 13,038
vCash: 133
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkGio View Post
I must say it's pretty dissappointing to see the same people get autoselected. However, maybe my experiment regarding a purely auto selected team will get some recognition after this. Maybe I can get the NHL to give me a grant to conduct an experiment?
Well Smyth was just autoselected, and honestly I am wondering how he fell this far without someone picking him up..

You might be on to something lol.

InfinityIggy is offline  
Old
08-23-2012, 08:46 PM
  #536
Skobel24
#Ignited
 
Skobel24's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Winnipeg
Country: Canada
Posts: 6,237
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by InfinityIggy View Post
Well Smyth was just autoselected, and honestly I am wondering how he fell this far without someone picking him up..

You might be on to something lol.
I took ****ing Blake Comeau and Matt Martin over Ryan Smyth? ****. Oh well, Caron was a steal anyways. Glad he was around.



Last edited by Skobel24: 08-23-2012 at 08:55 PM.
Skobel24 is online now  
Old
08-23-2012, 08:49 PM
  #537
InfinityIggy
Inflammatory Poster
 
InfinityIggy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Calgary, AB
Country: Canada
Posts: 13,038
vCash: 133
I demand Flamesrule makes the next autopick, it was a pain in the ass figuring out who would be next.

InfinityIggy is offline  
Old
08-23-2012, 08:50 PM
  #538
Skobel24
#Ignited
 
Skobel24's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Winnipeg
Country: Canada
Posts: 6,237
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by InfinityIggy View Post
I demand Flamesrule makes the next autopick, it was a pain in the ass figuring out who would be next.
Taro Tsujimoto

Skobel24 is online now  
Old
08-23-2012, 08:55 PM
  #539
Ynnek
Registered User
 
Ynnek's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: New Brunswick
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,185
vCash: 177
The next person who doesn't pick on time should get Hasek.

Ynnek is offline  
Old
08-23-2012, 08:57 PM
  #540
Skobel24
#Ignited
 
Skobel24's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Winnipeg
Country: Canada
Posts: 6,237
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by InfinityIggy View Post
I love Will Smith!

Skobel24 is online now  
Old
08-23-2012, 09:06 PM
  #541
InfinityIggy
Inflammatory Poster
 
InfinityIggy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Calgary, AB
Country: Canada
Posts: 13,038
vCash: 133
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ynnek View Post
The next person who doesn't pick on time should get Hasek.
Lets be nice: Thomas and Lidstrom.

InfinityIggy is offline  
Old
08-24-2012, 03:29 AM
  #542
Thumper17
Registered User
 
Thumper17's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Country: Canada
Posts: 567
vCash: 500
You guys should just abandon this and set up a league in NHL 13.

Also, it might be a good idea to set one up anyway incase of a lockout.


Last edited by Thumper17: 08-24-2012 at 03:36 AM.
Thumper17 is offline  
Old
08-24-2012, 10:20 AM
  #543
InfinityIggy
Inflammatory Poster
 
InfinityIggy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Calgary, AB
Country: Canada
Posts: 13,038
vCash: 133
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper17 View Post
You guys should just abandon this and set up a league in NHL 13.

Also, it might be a good idea to set one up anyway incase of a lockout.
You can't do fantasy teams in GM Connected.

InfinityIggy is offline  
Old
08-24-2012, 11:19 AM
  #544
Thumper17
Registered User
 
Thumper17's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Country: Canada
Posts: 567
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by InfinityIggy View Post
You can't do fantasy teams in GM Connected.
Thats a shame. :/ Are you sure?

Either way, would be nice to have some sort of league.

Thumper17 is offline  
Old
08-24-2012, 11:33 AM
  #545
InfinityIggy
Inflammatory Poster
 
InfinityIggy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Calgary, AB
Country: Canada
Posts: 13,038
vCash: 133
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper17 View Post
Thats a shame. :/ Are you sure?

Either way, would be nice to have some sort of league.
Yeah it was in the release notes

One of the reasons I haven't signed up for a connected league yet.

Yeah maybe we could also get a Flames board connected league going though.

InfinityIggy is offline  
Old
08-24-2012, 11:58 AM
  #546
Thumper17
Registered User
 
Thumper17's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Country: Canada
Posts: 567
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by InfinityIggy View Post
Yeah it was in the release notes

One of the reasons I haven't signed up for a connected league yet.

Yeah maybe we could also get a Flames board connected league going though.
The big problem is what systems everyone has. I'm willing to bet serious coin I'm one of maybe 2 people with a PS3.

Thumper17 is offline  
Old
08-24-2012, 04:29 PM
  #547
MarkGio
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Country: Canada
Posts: 9,964
vCash: 67
Have we been keeping track as to how many times someone has required autoselections? I think that's an important number for deciding the continuity of their participation for next year or if someone were to start a different draft or something.

MarkGio is offline  
Old
08-24-2012, 04:43 PM
  #548
Savoie16
Registered User
 
Savoie16's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Bathurst, NB
Country: Canada
Posts: 499
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper17 View Post
The big problem is what systems everyone has. I'm willing to bet serious coin I'm one of maybe 2 people with a PS3.
I got PS3!!

Savoie16 is offline  
Old
08-24-2012, 05:14 PM
  #549
nogger
#wemissyoubutler
 
nogger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Edmonton
Country: Canada
Posts: 2,336
vCash: 50
Just gonna throw it out there, as it's my bday weekend, I plan on checking this site probably never, if it comes to me, Ill take whoever on the auto selection, (no retirees pls)

Don't wanna hold up the last pick

-edit-

Yes I ***** the ,

nogger is offline  
Old
08-24-2012, 06:05 PM
  #550
KiwiFlamesFan
Registered User
 
KiwiFlamesFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: New Zealand
Country: New Zealand
Posts: 2,067
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ynnek View Post
The next person who doesn't pick on time should get Hasek.
But I want to take Hasek with my last pick!

KiwiFlamesFan is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:00 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2014 All Rights Reserved.