HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Other Sports > Mixed Martial Arts
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Mixed Martial Arts UFC, Bellator, HDNet Fights, WSOF, MFC, KOTC, One FC, and others

UFC 150: Henderson vs Edgar II

Old
08-17-2012, 12:55 AM
kurt
the last emperor

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitten Mittons View Post
Meh, I didn't think it was that controversial. Could've gone either way in my eyes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Cunney View Post
Benson fan here, I also thought Frankie was getting the decision.

I dont get the uproar though, it was a very very close fight & wouldn't rank in the top 5 worst decisions of this year.
I agree with you both. It was a very close fight, and difficult fight to score. I'm a bit of a Benson fan too, and I also thought Edgar may have had it, but I wasn't shocked when they said "STILL". A few overreactions in this thread for sure.

I'm kind of glad with the outcome though... the last thing I wanted to see was another Edgar trilogy.

That 5th round was so frustrating to watch. I appreciate that both guys are exhausted, but neither one of them were driving the action to make a statement and clearly take the round - especially Henderson. I expected more takedown attempts from Henderson too.

kurt is offline   Reply With Quote