Anyway it can be pushed back till 12? Its just the whole 8pm deadline kind of sucks for me since I work 2-10:30 Saturday-Weds (6-10:30 tues). Doesn't really matter to me just thought I would ask is all. Just thought maybe it would be easier to give us to end of the day before advancing but I understand people wanting to move on.
I knew I should have picked an East Coast team!
Last edited by BrodeurRULES: 09-22-2012 at 04:00 PM.
I'm disappointed that despite still having a no trade with CPU while we have a waiting list rule, we had a couple people try to do it.
This will be the last period where that rule will be in place. If those 2 people on the waiting list don't pick a team, I'll remove them and then you can make trades with the CPU.
When that happens, any proposal with a CPU team that I receive will be posted in this thread. I'll already be leaning towards rejecting or accepting it, but I won't say which. I'll then give the GMs of the league a chance to make a persuasive argument one way or the other before I accept. This will hopefully keep people from trying to break what should be one of our "unwritten rules" and trying to fleece the CPU.
Here's a tip: No team is going to be going into sell mode 2 weeks into the season.