Are they Duck, Wild, Columbus, or Oilers going to be on tonight say after 7:30? If you can get on now I am playing free till 6:00 then gotta leave.
Edmonton should be on around 8. I say should. I'm planning on taking a nap shortly, and there's always a chance I'll end up over-sleeping. But my plan is to be on from about 8 to 8:30 before I do my SWTOR thing with my friends later on.
Also, there was a new update in the last couple of days. The stuff pertaining to GM Connected:
• New - Trade messaging has been added to the mode.
• Speed up Hub loading times.
• Improved responsiveness when scrolling through the Main Menu to reduce accidently scrolling past the option players want to select.
• Improved scrolling when looking to selecting a team on the trade player screen and select team screen.
• Users should no longer be able to adjust the gameplay sliders during a CPU game.
• Improved responsiveness of league search screens.
• Fixed an issue that would sometimes cause a crash when bringing up the player list on the Trade Player screen.
• Fixed an issue where the game would sometimes crash while backing out of the mailbox screen.
• Fixed an issue that could cause the game to crash while loading into the GM Connected HUB.
• Fixed a rare crash that could occur when proposing a trade to a CPU team (also fixed in Be-A-GM).
I'm indifferent about the app. I have a droid now, but my old iphone still works. Just not as a phone anymore. If I really wanted it enough, I could use it on there. But in the grand scheme of things I would rather do it all on the ps3 and only have resisted because of the absurd load times. The simplest interface (as its the main one, and not one condensed for mobile devices), and going on my ps3 is far from an inconvenience. I'll probably actually sign on now just to see the improvement on these load times and then decide from there whether or not this makes it anymore desirable to sign on just to check things out.
Menus are definitely a lot faster. Its what you would have expected it to be from the start. Maybe not quite as fast as an offline franchise mode would run (at least, in previous games. Never tried it in NHL 13), but not bad at all. Only screen that takes any noticeable time to load seems to be the main hub. But all of the other things load rather quickly and make it far less painless to deal with.
As for this sim, looking for Phoenix (I bet I'm your favorite person to play ), Vancouver, and Chicago twice. I'm not expecting Rhodes to be available, but putting it out there anyway.