Closed Thread

Old
08-27-2012, 12:02 PM
JRull86
Formerly Guiledoom

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryDaze4877 View Post
Does this mean she is a friend who just happens to be a woman/girl/lady...or is this another way of saying she is your GF?

I'm out of the loop.
I don't know. We're seeing each other. Keep it simple.

Old
08-27-2012, 12:04 PM
GloryDaze4877
Stone Clode 3:17

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRull86 View Post
I don't know. We're seeing each other. Keep it simple.
That's cool.

Why don't you just say the "girl I am seeing's band"?

Old
08-27-2012, 12:07 PM
JRull86
Formerly Guiledoom

Quote:
That's cool.

Why don't you just say the "girl I am seeing's band"?
I was trying to be witty!

Old
08-27-2012, 12:11 PM
GloryDaze4877

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRull86 View Post
I was trying to be witty!
Oh...I missed that. Not sure if it's because you failed, or I cannot recognize "wittiness"?

Old
08-27-2012, 12:14 PM
Bi Coastal Bawse*
RIP Sam Berns

Why are females so infuriating?

I have been seeing this girl on and off since June. She gets all upset if I don't txt or call her 24/7

few weeks ago she told me I can talk to other girls and when I do she gets all upset.

Haven't talked to her since Friday since she hit me up talking all this **** saying I am this and I am that

Old
08-27-2012, 12:16 PM
JRull86
Formerly Guiledoom

Quote:
Oh...I missed that. Not sure if it's because you failed, or I cannot recognize "wittiness"?
Probably because I failed. That's typical of me when I try to be funny or a smartass.

Old
08-27-2012, 12:16 PM
JRull86
Formerly Guiledoom

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhatsABruin View Post

I have been seeing this girl on and off since June. She gets all upset if I don't txt or call her 24/7

few weeks ago she told me I can talk to other girls and when I do she gets all upset.

Haven't talked to her since Friday since she hit me up talking all this **** saying I am this and I am that

Stay away, she's crazy.

Old
08-27-2012, 12:18 PM
Bi Coastal Bawse*
RIP Sam Berns

LOL that's one of the things that got her upset I called her crazy

Old
08-27-2012, 12:19 PM
Bruwinz37

Quote:

Not good signs for long term. Have fun, move on.

Old
08-27-2012, 12:20 PM
Kate08
HFBoards Sponsor

Quote:
Run, don't walk, as far away from her as you can get.

Old
08-27-2012, 12:23 PM
Bi Coastal Bawse*
RIP Sam Berns

She lives an hour and a half away from me and is the sister of someone I work with. I have visited her twice and it was cool.....but IDK

she just annoys me sometimes with her wanting attention 24/7 and all this other ****

when we were on one of our together stints she was telling me all this stuff about what happened to some of her other ex bfs. Like car stereos being stolen and beaten up after break ups with her.

She doesn't know where I live so I am fine

Old
08-27-2012, 12:23 PM
MaineHockey1
Let The Season Begin

Send a message via AIM to MaineHockey1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kate08 View Post
Run, don't walk, as far away from her as you can get.
^^...this

Old
08-27-2012, 12:25 PM
GloryDaze4877

Quote:

Old
08-27-2012, 12:39 PM
Bruins Stooge
Spread Out

Quote:
As Kate said, Run. Even if you think their crazy, by calling them crazy, well, it can get ugly haha.

So i've been hanging with this girl i kind of work with? I work investments and shes on the bank side so i occassionally see her if i'm working in that branch. She's really cool and fun, and she reallly likes me, but idk if i feel the same way (as in like as more then a friend). I'm fresh off a relationship so that probably has something to do with it. I want to hang out with her and do stuff together, but i really am not looking for a relationship. I know it sounds like a cliche guy thing to say, but either way i dont want to upset her. If we keep hanging out and hooking up, it'll only get worse if i dont say anything i feel like.

bah

Old
08-27-2012, 12:40 PM
Kate08
HFBoards Sponsor

I just followed the Harvard Business Review on Twitter, and was excited about it.

I'm officially a loser.

Old
08-27-2012, 12:47 PM
WBC8

Send a message via AIM to WBC8
Quote:

Did you actually believe she was being sincere when she said this? I would reccomend reading a few hundred books on the female species then....You my young padawan have a long way to go.

Also, being a guy, when you say "24/7" what is it really? Our definition is different then theirs. Sometimes we fellas take a good morning and a good night as talking "24/7" LOL.

Old
08-27-2012, 12:49 PM
LSCII
Dark Cloud

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kate08 View Post
I just followed the Harvard Business Review on Twitter, and was excited about it.

I'm officially a loser.
It's really too easy...

Old
08-27-2012, 12:50 PM
Kate08
HFBoards Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by LSCII View Post
It's really too easy...
It was unoffical before, but now it's official. Sigh.

Old
08-27-2012, 12:51 PM
WBC8

Send a message via AIM to WBC8
Quote:
She lives an hour and a half away from me and is the sister of someone I work with. I have visited her twice and it was cool.....but IDK

she just annoys me sometimes with her wanting attention 24/7 and all this other ****

when we were on one of our together stints she was telling me all this stuff about what happened to some of her other ex bfs. Like car stereos being stolen and beaten up after break ups with her.

She doesn't know where I live so I am fine
Another total bollocks. AS far as not knowing where you live, you think maybe her sister might rat you out?

And never fall for those "beat up" stories...All the times I was threatened like that and nothing ever happened..no father's, no brother's, no ex's, no cousins....

Old
08-27-2012, 12:55 PM
Bi Coastal Bawse*
RIP Sam Berns

she told me lets be best friends for awhile and get to know each other better but I still want to be with you in the future.

or some crap like that which annoyed me since I told her from the very start what I wanted

that is when she said since I am the one saying all this you can talk to other girls if you want. I guess she got mad I was talking to other girls and her. She said I was making her look stupid or trying to which actually........I was just talking to her and other girls....

and 24/7 to me means like I will txt her for a few hours and then I will be on FB or Twitter conducting some business as well as talking to some people and she would get mad. And I guess talking on the phone with her an hour or so a day and driving almost 2 hours to see her when I did see her wasn't enough......

like people said I am going to run from this craziness and ignore the feelings of missing her...

Old
08-27-2012, 12:57 PM
Bi Coastal Bawse*
RIP Sam Berns

Only person who knows my address is the boss where we both work its a record company thing

Old
08-27-2012, 01:04 PM
LSCII
Dark Cloud

Quote:
she told me lets be best friends for awhile and get to know each other better but I still want to be with you in the future.

or some crap like that which annoyed me since I told her from the very start what I wanted

that is when she said since I am the one saying all this you can talk to other girls if you want. I guess she got mad I was talking to other girls and her. She said I was making her look stupid or trying to which actually........I was just talking to her and other girls....

and 24/7 to me means like I will txt her for a few hours and then I will be on FB or Twitter conducting some business as well as talking to some people and she would get mad. And I guess talking on the phone with her an hour or so a day and driving almost 2 hours to see her when I did see her wasn't enough......

like people said I am going to run from this craziness and ignore the feelings of missing her...
The big question you need to ask is whether you'd be friends with her even if she didn't give you access to body parts you don't have. Would you want to talk to her/hang out with her if she was a platonic friend with no hope of anything more? If the answer is no, then just walk away.

Old
08-27-2012, 01:10 PM
duckchobbins

I gotta say, this topic was a lot more fun when it was all lewd and in jest. Now that it's a supposed real life scenario, it's actually somewhat awkward.

Old
08-27-2012, 01:53 PM
ToddRundgren
A Wizard A True Star

I still don't quite get the point of twitter. Most of the things that are supposed to be funny really aren't from what I've seen. And most things that are important need more space to be explained.

Maybe it's the instantaneousness of the information. I know this site explodes with twitter links when a big deal happens. That's cool (seriously) if you're into that but I don't mind waiting ten minutes to hear about Evander Kane coming to Boston () or whatever it is.

Is it that you can communicate with celebrities and athletes or whoever directly?

Just curious, not putting it down or anything.

08-27-2012, 01:56 PM
Bi Coastal Bawse*
RIP Sam Berns

Quote:
Originally Posted by LSCII View Post
The big question you need to ask is whether you'd be friends with her even if she didn't give you access to body parts you don't have. Would you want to talk to her/hang out with her if she was a platonic friend with no hope of anything more? If the answer is no, then just walk away.
Didn't get much access to her body parts we were waiting do to do a lot of physical activities which was fine with me. I can say I have less than 10 female friends. I will still talk to her and be friendly with her in the future if we can.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LancelotLink View Post
I still don't quite get the point of twitter. Most of the things that are supposed to be funny really aren't from what I've seen. And most things that are important need more space to be explained.

Maybe it's the instantaneousness of the information. I know this site explodes with twitter links when a big deal happens. That's cool (seriously) if you're into that but I don't mind waiting ten minutes to hear about Evander Kane coming to Boston () or whatever it is.

Is it that you can communicate with celebrities and athletes or whoever directly?

Just curious, not putting it down or anything.
Twitter is mostly for business for me

Closed Thread