HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Montreal Impact - 2012 MLS Entry Season Thread 10.0 ‎

Closed Thread

Old
09-09-2012, 01:07 PM
pine

vCash: 50
11 players on the pitch at the same time? For PS3? Bawse.

Old
09-09-2012, 03:08 PM
LaurentHabs
Galchenyuk2Collberg

vCash: 500
Wells Thompson asked for a trade out of Chicago. Would love him here in MTL. We need depth at CM/CAM. We only got 3 Central Midfielders. If any of those 3 get injured, Jesse has to move out of the 4-2-3-1.

Plus hes good enough to be a starter. Doubt MTL get him though, gona cost a lot, and its not really worth it since he prolly wont be a starter in MTL

Old
09-09-2012, 05:49 PM
Benzaza

The Academy: The Montreal Impact's Secret Weapon (Part 2) - on Mount Royal Soccer

http://www.mountroyalsoccer.com/2012...Impact-Academy

Old
09-09-2012, 08:39 PM
Ubercron9000

whats EASFL team?

Old
09-09-2012, 08:47 PM
DekeLikeYouMeanIt
Ohhhh you mad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benzaza View Post
The Academy: The Montreal Impact's Secret Weapon (Part 2) - on Mount Royal Soccer

http://www.mountroyalsoccer.com/2012...Impact-Academy
Nice. Good read, Ben

Old
09-09-2012, 09:10 PM
JunglePete

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaurentHabs View Post
Wells Thompson asked for a trade out of Chicago. Would love him here in MTL. We need depth at CM/CAM. We only got 3 Central Midfielders. If any of those 3 get injured, Jesse has to move out of the 4-2-3-1.

Plus hes good enough to be a starter. Doubt MTL get him though, gona cost a lot, and its not really worth it since he prolly wont be a starter in MTL
Actually 5, pretty sure you forgot Ubi and Arguez is coming back in a few weeks

Old
09-09-2012, 09:31 PM
LaurentHabs
Galchenyuk2Collberg

Quote:
Originally Posted by PMLTH View Post
Actually 5, pretty sure you forgot Ubi and Arguez is coming back in a few weeks
Arguez is still in Edmonton for the rest of the season, and Ubi is a CAM, he can't play DM. I mean yes you can play Ubi at AM, Put Felipe in DM if needed, but still isn't ideal, since Felipe & MDV link amazingly together

Old
09-09-2012, 09:44 PM
JunglePete

Quote:
Arguez is still in Edmonton for the rest of the season, and Ubi is a CAM, he can't play DM. I mean yes you can play Ubi at AM, Put Felipe in DM if needed, but still isn't ideal, since Felipe & MDV link amazingly together
But Ubi can play CM. And I saw somewhere Arguez loan spell end September 23, this was the agreement. I guess now its the perfect moment to a DP CM (Ballack)

Old
09-09-2012, 09:49 PM
Riverside Habs Fan

Send a message via AIM to Riverside Habs Fan Send a message via MSN to Riverside Habs Fan
Does Arguez have much / any potential?

Old
09-09-2012, 09:57 PM
LaurentHabs
Galchenyuk2Collberg

Quote:
Originally Posted by PMLTH View Post
But Ubi can play CM. And I saw somewhere Arguez loan spell end September 23, this was the agreement. I guess now its the perfect moment to a DP CM (Ballack)
But most of Ubi's qualities are play-making related, playing him at CM/DM (however you want to call it) would basically be wasting him. Yes its possible, But that would leave Bernier (Or Warner) alone infront of the Back 4, and Ubi in a more "Free" role.

Hoping that this Off-Season Jesse gets a big DM (Or uses one that we have in our team). Camara should be be playing DM when everyone is healthy. Not because he isn't good at CB, It's more a thing of; MTL have too many center backs, and hes good enough to be in the starting 11. He is your prototypical Defensive Midfielder in the European game, especially in the Ligue 1. Hes molded like Sissoko, Capoue & M'Vila. Amazing in the air, and can move forward with the Ball. Would basically be like having a 3rd Center back when defending, or when trying to protect a lead.

With all due Respect to Warner (Who has been solid all season long), I don't see him good enough Physically to be a DEFENSIVE MID. Hes more or less a Central Midfielder. Same with Bernier, but if MTL plays a 4-2-3-1 with Camara & Bernier infront of the Back 4, Patrice could have a more or less a CM role going forward since Hassoun is more than capable of picking up the extra defensive workload as a CDM/CB

Last edited by LaurentHabs: 09-09-2012 at 10:05 PM.
Old
09-09-2012, 10:56 PM
JunglePete

Quote:
But most of Ubi's qualities are play-making related, playing him at CM/DM (however you want to call it) would basically be wasting him. Yes its possible, But that would leave Bernier (Or Warner) alone infront of the Back 4, and Ubi in a more "Free" role.

Hoping that this Off-Season Jesse gets a big DM (Or uses one that we have in our team). Camara should be be playing DM when everyone is healthy. Not because he isn't good at CB, It's more a thing of; MTL have too many center backs, and hes good enough to be in the starting 11. He is your prototypical Defensive Midfielder in the European game, especially in the Ligue 1. Hes molded like Sissoko, Capoue & M'Vila. Amazing in the air, and can move forward with the Ball. Would basically be like having a 3rd Center back when defending, or when trying to protect a lead.

With all due Respect to Warner (Who has been solid all season long), I don't see him good enough Physically to be a DEFENSIVE MID. Hes more or less a Central Midfielder. Same with Bernier, but if MTL plays a 4-2-3-1 with Camara & Bernier infront of the Back 4, Patrice could have a more or less a CM role going forward since Hassoun is more than capable of picking up the extra defensive workload as a CDM/CB
Oh wow I didnt know Camara was DM but I will still like to place him as a backup for any DF position, I guess he is our Mbiwa and when I said Ubi can play a CM I meant as a backup but I was visualizing : Mapp (LW)- Ubi (AM)- Felipe(CM)- Nyassi (RW)
Bernier (DM).
I also agree with you about Warner, he is just not convincing enough like you hope he dont ***** up. but now I know Camara is a DM, Im kinda amazed at our depth. so my starting lineup for next season wud be smth like this :
Di Vaio (CF) - Wenger (SS/AM)
Mapp (LM) - Felipe (AM) - Bernier (CM)- Nyassi (RW)
new DM Ballack/Rofles Idk lol (DP)

I expect to see either Mapp or Arnaud offload. Please Arnaud, Everytime he plays I get heart attacks. But if they both go its a sign that we dont play with wingers no more...

Closed Thread