HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Vancouver Canucks
Notices

Canucks not tough enough to succeed in today's NHL?

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
08-11-2012, 10:37 PM
  #26
serge2k
Registered User
 
serge2k's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 14,368
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by chopkins View Post
Two Presidents Trophies and a Finals appearance in the last two years. Both times being knocked out by the champs. Undoubtedly the 3rd best team in the league during this stretch.

We may not be tough, but we can succeed.
Average last year due to laziness.

2 years ago easily the best team in the league. Still lost.

serge2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-11-2012, 10:44 PM
  #27
Samzilla
Registered User
 
Samzilla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 9,265
vCash: 934
Let's go through the Canucks injury list:

-Kesler (needed two offseason surgeries)
-Manny (needed I don't know how many surgeries)
-Samuelsson (needed surgery)
-Hamhuis (needed surgery)
-Raymond (broken back)
-Ehrhoff (seperated shoulder)
-Edler (broken fingers)
-Higgins (broken foot)
-Hank (rumoured back injury, has it ever been confirmed)?

Am I missing anyone? As Farhan Lalji said on Team1040 a while back, if we could've been halfway healthy we'd have a Cup right now.

We didn't lose because Boston is some almighty balance of skill and toughness.

Samzilla is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
08-11-2012, 11:17 PM
  #28
biturbo19
Registered User
 
biturbo19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 5,609
vCash: 500
There's no points on the scoreboard for 'toughness'. That's basically the long and short of it.

biturbo19 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
08-11-2012, 11:22 PM
  #29
MajorCanuck
Cup Please
 
MajorCanuck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Surrey, BC
Posts: 685
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Samzilla View Post
Let's go through the Canucks injury list:

-Kesler (needed two offseason surgeries)
-Manny (needed I don't know how many surgeries)
-Samuelsson (needed surgery)
-Hamhuis (needed surgery)
-Raymond (broken back)
-Ehrhoff (seperated shoulder)
-Edler (broken fingers)
-Higgins (broken foot)
-Hank (rumoured back injury, has it ever been confirmed)?

Am I missing anyone? As Farhan Lalji said on Team1040 a while back, if we could've been halfway healthy we'd have a Cup right now.

We didn't lose because Boston is some almighty balance of skill and toughness.
We also went through better teams.

MajorCanuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-11-2012, 11:36 PM
  #30
Elliot20
Registered User
 
Elliot20's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: BC
Country: Canada
Posts: 2,410
vCash: 500
edit CM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natureboy1235 View Post
Overall, Detroit has proved that the skill and puck possession style prevails.
Quote:
Originally Posted by y2kcanucks View Post
They have? When was the last time they won the cup?

The Canucks need toughness in the top 6. The toughness people point to are bottom depth players or healthy scratches. We need some toughness amongst the players who can make a difference and we don't have that.
Exactly. Why do people look to Detroit? Because they've been favourites the past few years? No.... They haven't come close since and that's because skill ISN'T enough.

In my original post I talked about fighting for space. That is part of toughness. I think people are mistaken by what toughness means. I don't think it's about goonery and dropping the mitts. Although it certainly helps, but it's more about fighting for space and not being a perimeter team. The Canucks in the Boston and LA series was a perimeter team unable to generate quality scoring chances.

Gone were the days when skill can overcome everything. If that was the case, it would be a Detroit and Vancouver semi-final every year. But the teams that make it far have size and toughness throughout the lineup.

It's no coincidence. Gillis understands this as he is targeting guys like Doan and Arnott.

Semin? Not so much. And it took a while for him to get signed.... whereas Doan is the hottest commodity right now.

Elliot20 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
08-11-2012, 11:36 PM
  #31
VinnyC
vancity, c-bus, 'peg
 
VinnyC's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Na'ē panjā
Country: Canada
Posts: 10,761
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Samzilla View Post
Let's go through the Canucks injury list:

-Kesler (needed two offseason surgeries)
-Manny (needed I don't know how many surgeries)
-Samuelsson (needed surgery)
-Hamhuis (needed surgery)
-Raymond (broken back)
-Ehrhoff (seperated shoulder)
-Edler (broken fingers)
-Higgins (broken foot)
-Hank (rumoured back injury, has it ever been confirmed)?

Am I missing anyone? As Farhan Lalji said on Team1040 a while back, if we could've been halfway healthy we'd have a Cup right now.

We didn't lose because Boston is some almighty balance of skill and toughness.
We got roughed up good in the Sharks series... McGinn ramming Edler/Ehrhoff and Kesler tearing his hips was huge in the SCF.

VinnyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-11-2012, 11:51 PM
  #32
Shareefruck
Registered User
 
Shareefruck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Vancouver, BC
Country: Canada
Posts: 15,912
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elliot20 View Post
edit CM

Exactly. Why do people look to Detroit? Because they've been favourites the past few years? No.... They haven't come close since and that's because skill ISN'T enough.

In my original post I talked about fighting for space. That is part of toughness. I think people are mistaken by what toughness means. I don't think it's about goonery and dropping the mitts. Although it certainly helps, but it's more about fighting for space and not being a perimeter team. The Canucks in the Boston and LA series was a perimeter team unable to generate quality scoring chances.

Gone were the days when skill can overcome everything. If that was the case, it would be a Detroit and Vancouver semi-final every year. But the teams that make it far have size and toughness throughout the lineup.

It's no coincidence. Gillis understands this as he is targeting guys like Doan and Arnott.

Semin? Not so much. And it took a while for him to get signed.... whereas Doan is the hottest commodity right now.
Pretty clear that that has almost 100% to do with bad character vs. great character + intangibles, IMO. I think twisting that to serve this argument is pretty dishonest.

Even though I do agree that adding more "skill" in the form of perimeter players is not going to help us.

Bottom line is our better players need to be better at handling adversity/the playoff grind. Personally, I thought the Sedins did a great job last year but everyone else on the team played lazy, idiotic hockey.

I'm not convinced that we would have definitely beaten Boston without injuries, but I do think that that team could have beaten LA.


Last edited by Shareefruck: 08-11-2012 at 11:56 PM.
Shareefruck is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
08-12-2012, 01:39 AM
  #33
Bleach Clean
Registered User
 
Bleach Clean's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 15,281
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cocoa Crisp View Post
It's not toughness per se. It's an inability to crack defenses that collapse on the net, especially in the playoffs when calls are harder to come by and teams have more time to scout us.

A lot of that is coaching. We have enough skill. We could use a bit more toughness because that always helps in a tough series. But it's really been our inability to score against a specific kind of defense that's been our undoing the past two playoffs.



I agree with this take. Many will cite the lack of battle from our top players, which is true. The Sedins have never played a direct style. Kesler and Booth seem like the only players willing to crash the net and actually be able to do it. But it goes deeper than that. It's about accountability, and it's strategy.



Left to their own devices in the offensive zone, we've seen what this forward corps can do/not do. The collapsing style has befuddled them. What's worse is that this is where the NHL is heading. So either they figure it out quick, or they can forget about any deep runs in the playoffs. You have to give them a plan in the offensive zone.



Lastly, the coach can't play favourites all the time. He has to be able to get his players to buy in, or sit them down. If Kesler refuses to pass, or keeps taking shots from the outside, you drill it into him until he gets it. Don't go rip him in the media and still play him 20+ min a night - these things don't go together.

Bleach Clean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-12-2012, 01:44 AM
  #34
Katani Kalan
Registered User
 
Katani Kalan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Down by the seaside
Country: Canada
Posts: 508
vCash: 500
We lost to the Bruins because of injuries yes. However what many refuse to believe is everybody in the league knows push us around because we won't do anything back. If we had one or two goons on our team instead of guys like Weiss wasting a roster spot we'd be better off. As an example Sedin gets levelled by Brown last year what happens?? Bieksa hugs him to the ice woopy doo. Somebody needed to take off Browns head after that or do the same to Kopitar that would send a message. Our guys are getting hurt because everybody runs them. Until we start running back at other teams are guys are gonna keep taking cheap shots and get injured. I'm not saying lets ice a goon squad but 2 guys that can and are willing to goon it up need to be inserted into our line up. Kassian can be one and it would be nice to have an enforcer for our 4th line.

Katani Kalan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-12-2012, 03:11 AM
  #35
Verviticus
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 4,839
vCash: 695
weise is better than any goon and the fact that you cant evaluate that kinda discredits your opinions

Verviticus is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
08-12-2012, 03:33 AM
  #36
Starfighter
Still in my prime
 
Starfighter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Vancouver, BC
Country: Canada
Posts: 314
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by armchairgmvancouver View Post
We lost to the Bruins because of injuries yes. However what many refuse to believe is everybody in the league knows push us around because we won't do anything back. If we had one or two goons on our team instead of guys like Weiss wasting a roster spot we'd be better off. As an example Sedin gets levelled by Brown last year what happens?? Bieksa hugs him to the ice woopy doo. Somebody needed to take off Browns head after that or do the same to Kopitar that would send a message. Our guys are getting hurt because everybody runs them. Until we start running back at other teams are guys are gonna keep taking cheap shots and get injured. I'm not saying lets ice a goon squad but 2 guys that can and are willing to goon it up need to be inserted into our line up. Kassian can be one and it would be nice to have an enforcer for our 4th line.
We need Doug Glatt from the "Goon" movie.

Starfighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-12-2012, 04:08 AM
  #37
RobertKron
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 8,603
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by armchairgmvancouver View Post
We lost to the Bruins because of injuries yes. However what many refuse to believe is everybody in the league knows push us around because we won't do anything back. If we had one or two goons on our team instead of guys like Weiss wasting a roster spot we'd be better off. As an example Sedin gets levelled by Brown last year what happens?? Bieksa hugs him to the ice woopy doo. Somebody needed to take off Browns head after that or do the same to Kopitar that would send a message. Our guys are getting hurt because everybody runs them. Until we start running back at other teams are guys are gonna keep taking cheap shots and get injured. I'm not saying lets ice a goon squad but 2 guys that can and are willing to goon it up need to be inserted into our line up. Kassian can be one and it would be nice to have an enforcer for our 4th line.
Dustin Brown runs over everyone all over the league regardless of who they have on their 4th line. Did Rome smash Horton because he knew Boston was such a wimpy team that nobody would touch him? Did Torres kill Seabrook because he's way tougher than John Scott and knew Scott would be too scared to touch him?

You're telling me that if the Canucks have some ******* playing 4 minutes a game on the 4th line in the 2011 playoff run, that's going to stop other teams from hitting them? In the ****ing Stanley Cup Playoffs? Geez.

RobertKron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-12-2012, 06:21 AM
  #38
TheDiver*
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Pacific Northwest
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,567
vCash: 500
Bleacher Report is the biggest waste of cyber space since 2 Girls 1 Cup.

Everything I have ever read there is pure drivel.

TheDiver* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-12-2012, 11:02 AM
  #39
blendini
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 428
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by serge2k View Post
I think you are wrong. Saying the Canucks lost to the big bad bruins is just ignoring reality. The Canucks were decimated by injuries.

This year it was pretty obvious they were headed for an early exit. Lazy play for half the season.

Plus someone must have sold their soul for an L.A. win because they had about as easy a run as a team can.
I agree with this. And would add that like LA, the Bruins had an easy run the year before.

I don't hold last years lethargic play against the team. They were into the SCF hangover (as were the Bruins as well as the CFs Tampa and SJ).

I think the '11 team would have taken LA this year. That team was very tough against Nashville and SJ and would have been fine against the first round LA this year.

With a couple of pieces added, they will be refreshed and ready for a good run this year.

blendini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-12-2012, 11:16 AM
  #40
LeftCoast
Registered User
 
LeftCoast's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Vancouver
Country: Canada
Posts: 6,722
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by armchairgmvancouver View Post
We lost to the Bruins because of injuries yes. However what many refuse to believe is everybody in the league knows push us around because we won't do anything back. If we had one or two goons on our team instead of guys like Weiss wasting a roster spot we'd be better off. As an example Sedin gets levelled by Brown last year what happens?? Bieksa hugs him to the ice woopy doo. Somebody needed to take off Browns head after that or do the same to Kopitar that would send a message. Our guys are getting hurt because everybody runs them. Until we start running back at other teams are guys are gonna keep taking cheap shots and get injured. I'm not saying lets ice a goon squad but 2 guys that can and are willing to goon it up need to be inserted into our line up. Kassian can be one and it would be nice to have an enforcer for our 4th line.
This perpetuates the myth that fighting is a deterrent. It's not. For fighting to be a deterrent its effects would have to be immediate and traumatic (as in injury causing).

If someone cheap-shots or runs one team's skill player what happens? There are very few heavy weights in the league who are able to play on a top 6 forward or top 4 defensive role, so chances are they are not on the ice at the time of the incident. If the coach puts a fighter out on the next shift, the other coach counters with their fighter and you end up with a staged fight between 2 players, neither of which was involved in the incident. Additionally now, since the Bertuzzi - Moore incident, you can't really target a player in a subsequent game because the league and teams are wary of "bounties" on players.

If you have a top 6 / top 4 players who is a capable middle weight and is on the ice at the time, they can respond immediately to the incident, however there are several factors that limit or eliminate any deterrence.
  • When the incident occurs, wary of a line brawl, the linesmen usually jump in immediately to isolate and escort the player who caused it off the ice.
  • If your fighter is able to get to the player, but the player is over-matched, the linesmen will break it up immediately.
  • Finallly, if they don't break it up, the guy has the option to clutch and hang on, or turtle (like Matt Cooke) and avoid ANY damage.

As a result of these things, there is basically zero chance of a guy who is not a willing combatant to get hurt in a hockey fight. Additionally, if your fighter is also a capable top 6 forward or top 4 defenseman, then in the playoffs you are not going to risk losing him or 5 minutes or potentially a game. That would incentive your opponent to draw him into a fight. However the biggest point is that only willing combatants get hurt in hockey fights (broken orbital bones, hands, etc.).

If there is no chance of getting hurt, there is no deterrent.

Now, what would be a deterrent would be to commit a Bertuzzi like atrocity on one of their star players. I'm talking a two hander up side the head (think Marty McSorley v. Brashear), cross check to the face (Boulerice v. Kesler), knee on knee (Samuelsson v. Neely), elbow to the head (Matt Cooke v. Ryan McDonagh), etc. If you sent a clear message that if you go after our star players we are going to injure your best player it would be a deterrent, but the NHL is not going to tolerate that kind of blood sport mentality.

In short, fighting in hockey is not a deterrent, it's entertainment.


Last edited by LeftCoast: 08-12-2012 at 11:24 AM.
LeftCoast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-12-2012, 11:30 AM
  #41
David Booth Fan
Registered User
 
David Booth Fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Vancouver
Country: Canada
Posts: 3,619
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to David Booth Fan
The problem isnt toughness, its our star players focusing on diving and trying to get penalties instead of playing hard. If Kesler spent as much time playing hard as he did diving we would've knocked off LA and probably won the cup considering the path of ****** teams they had to get by to win.

David Booth Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-12-2012, 01:45 PM
  #42
Katani Kalan
Registered User
 
Katani Kalan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Down by the seaside
Country: Canada
Posts: 508
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Verviticus View Post
weise is better than any goon and the fact that you cant evaluate that kinda discredits your opinions
Derek Dorsett, Chris Neill, Zac Rinaldo, Cody Mcleod, Brandon Prust, and Shawn Thorton, were all in the top 8 for penalty min and all can drop the gloves yet they all had more points then Weise. Guess your the one with whose opinion should be discredited.

Katani Kalan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-12-2012, 02:19 PM
  #43
Katani Kalan
Registered User
 
Katani Kalan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Down by the seaside
Country: Canada
Posts: 508
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by MW View Post
Dustin Brown runs over everyone all over the league regardless of who they have on their 4th line. Did Rome smash Horton because he knew Boston was such a wimpy team that nobody would touch him? Did Torres kill Seabrook because he's way tougher than John Scott and knew Scott would be too scared to touch him?

You're telling me that if the Canucks have some ******* playing 4 minutes a game on the 4th line in the 2011 playoff run, that's going to stop other teams from hitting them? In the ****ing Stanley Cup Playoffs? Geez.
No we wouldn't ice a goon in the playoffs but if we did during the regular season our stars could make it to the playoffs healthy for once. How many times during the regular season do we see our guys get run and nothing happens? Other teams know this and take liberties on our players. Hence our guys are all hurting when the playoffs start when the whistles get put away. Gillis needs to hire a goon to keep our players from getting abused during the reg season so we have at least a healthy team entering the playoffs. We have a smallish top nine to begin with and our top 6 has to be one of the softest in the league. We need to compensate during the reg season so our guys at least arrive healthy into the playoffs. Ideally the goon can skate and at least hold his own in the defensive zone. Regardless we can't have guys like Raymond on our bottom six when we have the top 6 we do.

Katani Kalan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-12-2012, 02:23 PM
  #44
Proto
Registered User
 
Proto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 9,438
vCash: 500
I can't believe Turner paid 175 million for Bleacher Report. Good grief.

Proto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-12-2012, 02:24 PM
  #45
y2kcanucks
Cult of Personality
 
y2kcanucks's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Surrey, BC
Country: Canada
Posts: 46,294
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to y2kcanucks
Quote:
Originally Posted by MW View Post
Dustin Brown runs over everyone all over the league regardless of who they have on their 4th line. Did Rome smash Horton because he knew Boston was such a wimpy team that nobody would touch him? Did Torres kill Seabrook because he's way tougher than John Scott and knew Scott would be too scared to touch him?

You're telling me that if the Canucks have some ******* playing 4 minutes a game on the 4th line in the 2011 playoff run, that's going to stop other teams from hitting them? In the ****ing Stanley Cup Playoffs? Geez.
No, what I'm telling you is if the Canucks had some tough bad ass top 6 forward we would be better suited to make a legitimate Cup run than we are now. As it stands, we need to rely on our goalie to bail our ***** out. Our top 6 forwards aren't that great in the playoffs, and they get pushed around a lot. What sickens me is when I see our star winger get punched in the face by someone who is smaller than him, and he does nothing about it. And on top of that, NO ONE does anything about it.

It really bothers me how closed minded some people are. They see "Canucks aren't that tough" and automatically equate to that as people saying we need more 4th line goons. That's not the case. We need skilled toughness to infuse into our top 6. That's something that Shane Doan does, that's something that Milan Lucic does. That's something that Dustin Brown does. That is something this team doesn't have.

__________________
http://www.vancitynitetours.com
y2kcanucks is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
08-12-2012, 02:41 PM
  #46
Katani Kalan
Registered User
 
Katani Kalan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Down by the seaside
Country: Canada
Posts: 508
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by y2kcanucks View Post
No, what I'm telling you is if the Canucks had some tough bad ass top 6 forward we would be better suited to make a legitimate Cup run than we are now. As it stands, we need to rely on our goalie to bail our ***** out. Our top 6 forwards aren't that great in the playoffs, and they get pushed around a lot. What sickens me is when I see our star winger get punched in the face by someone who is smaller than him, and he does nothing about it. And on top of that, NO ONE does anything about it.

It really bothers me how closed minded some people are. They see "Canucks aren't that tough" and automatically equate to that as people saying we need more 4th line goons. That's not the case. We need skilled toughness to infuse into our top 6. That's something that Shane Doan does, that's something that Milan Lucic does. That's something that Dustin Brown does. That is something this team doesn't have.
I agree with what your saying however I don't think other then Doan there is an available top six RW who fills that role. Hence were stuck putting that toughness factor on the 3rd and 4th line. Kassian can fill the 3rd line role but we need someone on the 4th whose tougher then Weise. Even if we do sign Doan I feel we need someone tougher then Weise on the 4th line. At least someone who hits like a train and wears down the other teams D-men.

Katani Kalan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-12-2012, 02:42 PM
  #47
aandbreatheme
Registered User
 
aandbreatheme's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 9,238
vCash: 500
I think Kesler is a pretty gritty guy (when he cuts out his extra- curricular ****). However, I think he needs some serious help in that department, and Raymond riding shotgun isn't the answer. I agree with y2kcanucks in that we don't need fourth line goons, we need a tough/skilled player who fits into our top six. But who can we get, exactly? Doan is likely off the table.

aandbreatheme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-12-2012, 03:52 PM
  #48
kmad
Riot Survivor
 
kmad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Vancouver
Country: Canada
Posts: 31,827
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDiver View Post
Bleacher Report is the biggest waste of cyber space since 2 Girls 1 Cup.

Everything I have ever read there is pure drivel.
TOP TNE LOS ANGELAS KINGS OF ALL TIME

1 JON QUICK
*NEXT PAGE*
2 JUSTIN BROWN
*next page*
3. ANDREW KOPITAR
*NEXT PAGE
4.
*NEXT PAGE
DREW DOUGHTY
*NEXT PAGE
7. WAYNE GRETZKY
MARCEL DIONNE
9. LUKE ROBITIA
10.
*NEXYT PAGE*
JANOTHON QUICK

kmad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-12-2012, 04:33 PM
  #49
y2kcanucks
Cult of Personality
 
y2kcanucks's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Surrey, BC
Country: Canada
Posts: 46,294
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to y2kcanucks
Quote:
Originally Posted by andbreatheme View Post
I think Kesler is a pretty gritty guy (when he cuts out his extra- curricular ****). However, I think he needs some serious help in that department, and Raymond riding shotgun isn't the answer. I agree with y2kcanucks in that we don't need fourth line goons, we need a tough/skilled player who fits into our top six. But who can we get, exactly? Doan is likely off the table.
I don't think we necessarily want Kesler to be THE grit factor in our top 6 given his injury problems. I think Kesler needs to continue playing with that edge, but if we have to rely on him providing the grit in our top 6 he is just going to break down.

Doan is the only player readily available who fits what we need right now. Brendan Morrow might be able to be had via trade, but he's yet another LWer (I don't care what people say, Booth just doesn't work on the right side) and he too is breaking down/has broken down.

Depending on what Anaheim wants to do, I would take a serious run at Corey Perry and/or Ryan Getzlaf.

y2kcanucks is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
08-12-2012, 04:35 PM
  #50
VinnyC
vancity, c-bus, 'peg
 
VinnyC's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Na'ē panjā
Country: Canada
Posts: 10,761
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDiver View Post
Bleacher Report is the biggest waste of cyber space since 2 Girls 1 Cup.

Everything I have ever read there is pure drivel.
Well... it is largely user-generated content. And those who spend the most time coming up with stuff are either 14 y/o who think they know everything about the universe or unbearable foreveralone homers whose opinion are completely worthless.

VinnyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:57 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.