HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Los Angeles Kings
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

JR: "let's vote"

Closed Thread

Old
02-04-2005, 07:50 AM
Albi

vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to Albi
JR: "let's vote"

"My personal opinion, I'm in favour of a vote. I'm in favour of the players determining what they will do themselves. At some point, I do not want someone else making that decision for me. When I see where the game is going and I see the damage that's being done and what we could probably live with - I would like to have a vote, and I have expressed my opinions to the PA, and I've expressed my opinion to other people in the league."

link - tsn.ca

He also said he'd accept a cap under certain circumstances...

Old
02-04-2005, 11:16 PM
Venom_17

vCash: 500
He's right. He's the only one with the balls to step out of line and not be a yes man for Goodenow. Why can't the players be the ones that pick? If it is such a terrible proposal, it will be rejected. So how can any harm come from it.

Unless it gets passed, in which case, the highest paid players will lose. It leads one to conclude that the highest paid players control the NHLPA. That defeats the purpose of having a union. Shame, shame.

Closed Thread