HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Notices

2012-2013: Boom or Bust

Old
08-18-2012, 07:41 PM
Mathradio
Go Roy Munson!

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by FF de Mars View Post
If there's a lock out, Galchenyuk should play overseas. In Sweden or in Switzerland or in Russia. Just an idea, in the case he's too good for juniors.

If there's no lock out, I'm optimistic with next season. We added much needed grit, and even if I disliked the Cammy trade, I believe either Bourque will be a pissed off physical goal scoring son of a gun, either Gally will steal his spot and impress us with a 60 points season.

Whathever happens, I don't want Gally on the bottom 6.

I believe we'll have a solid team next year. Our bottom 6 is much improved, with all the new guys wanting already to play with Eller so that he makes them look even better. Armstrong talked about it in an interview. And today, on canadiens.com, you can see pictures of Prust and Eller. I believe Price will steal games for us. And that we'll have a lot of character.
You want Gally to sign a two-way deal with Atlant? He cannot go elsewhere in Russia unless he is traded away from Atlant.

Mathradio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-18-2012, 07:58 PM
JHabs61

Boom. As in a tank firing.

We need a 2nd line winger... unless Bourque can prove something

JHabs61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-18-2012, 09:43 PM
FF de Mars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathradio View Post
You want Gally to sign a two-way deal with Atlant? He cannot go elsewhere in Russia unless he is traded away from Atlant.
playing with men would be better for his development, in that scenario. But I said Sweden and Switzerland first, then Russia.

FF de Mars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-20-2012, 03:33 AM
MasterDecoy
Carlos Danger

vCash: 1707
please no russia for gally...

i've flown aeroflot before...

ninja edit: yeah, this board needs an emoticon that says: "i've never been scared ****less like this in my entire life and thought i was going to die", because this would be when i would be using it

something like that...

MasterDecoy is offline   Reply With Quote