HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Buffalo Sabres
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Time for the last page of OT, unless you're a 25 posts a page heathen.

Closed Thread

Old
08-17-2012, 01:52 PM
Jagemon

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Penalty Killa View Post
But, they both are very attractive.
Pics or else!

Old
08-17-2012, 02:02 PM
Afino
The Juice

Meeting people on the Internet is acceptable.

Just for the love of ****, KEEP IT LOCAL!

Old
08-17-2012, 02:15 PM
CriminallyVu1gar
LGBTerrific

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afino View Post
Meeting people on the Internet is acceptable.

Just for the love of ****, KEEP IT LOCAL!
Indeed, I did Syracuse - Rochester for a while, which is close enough as far as I'm concerned. I life in Syracuse and go to Buffalo so often, it was no big deal. Now we're moving to Redmond, WA together.

Old
08-17-2012, 02:27 PM
Myllz
ARF ARF ARF ARF ARF

Quote:
Originally Posted by CriminallyVu1gar View Post
Indeed, I did Syracuse - Rochester for a while, which is close enough as far as I'm concerned. I life in Syracuse and go to Buffalo so often, it was no big deal. Now we're moving to Redmond, WA together.
One of you working for Microsoft? I'm in Redmond.

Old
08-17-2012, 03:11 PM
Afino
The Juice

Weekend plans, go.

My son is back on Sunday and I cannot be happier.

Old
08-17-2012, 03:15 PM
Penalty Killa
glitter skates

Welcome home, Nolan!

We are doing the ECF tomorrow with the tot.
Sunday, Clock's parents are stopping by to help start the packing process. We have a Pod to fill by the end of the week. Shiz is getting real.

Old
08-17-2012, 03:16 PM
bullseyed

Quote:
Hahahaha. One is a little too sarcastic for some men's taste. The other one has been single for negative 2 days.

But, they both are very attractive.
The issue I've found with sarcastic women is the same I've found with witty women: there is a certain level of intellect and knowledge needed to pull it off. The ones I've met weren't quite there.

That's my kind of luck though.

Old
08-17-2012, 03:21 PM
bullseyed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clock View Post
Good news to the rest of you, Myllz has dropped from the candidate pool!
If the world of warcraft avatar didn't drop him from contention, they may be worthwhile...

Old
08-17-2012, 03:22 PM
Penalty Killa
glitter skates

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullseyed View Post
The issue I've found with sarcastic women is the same I've found with witty women: there is a certain level of intellect and knowledge needed to pull it off. The ones I've met weren't quite there.

That's my kind of luck though.
This is probably the opposite. This chick is probably one of the smartest ladies out there. Smart, successful career, owns her own beautiful home and witty to the extreme.

I think she's intimidating to many guys. And maybe a little over the top sarcastic. But that's why I love her.

Old
08-17-2012, 03:23 PM
Myllz
ARF ARF ARF ARF ARF

Quote:
This is probably the opposite. This chick is probably one of the smartest ladies out there. Smart, successful career, owns her own beautiful home and witty to the extreme.

I think she's intimidating to many guys. And maybe a little over the top sarcastic. But that's why I love her.
Impossible.

Old
08-17-2012, 03:26 PM
bullseyed

Quote:

I've always dated younger, but things like this are why I'm considering dating older.

I'm a homeowner (kinda, 14.5 years left on the mortgage) though so I'm unsure as to whether or not I want to deal with a "you sell your house" "no you sell yours I like mine" situation.

Old
08-17-2012, 03:27 PM
HockeyH3aven
#Flynnsanity

Quote:

Sounds like she could use a pool boy, I think I may be qualified for that position.

Old
08-17-2012, 03:30 PM
SackTastic
Embrace The Suck

Quote:

Unpossible.

Old
08-17-2012, 04:00 PM
Afino
The Juice

Quote:
We have a Pod to fill by the end of the week. Shiz is getting real.
I've spent about 30-45 minutes a day packing up what I can the last two weeks or so for my move next Thursday. Too bad it's only like half the stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by HockeyH3aven View Post
Sounds like she could use a pool boy, I think I may be qualified for that position.

I don't want no pool boy at my house!

Old
08-17-2012, 04:15 PM
cybresabre
Crabby Seer

vCash: 632
Send a message via ICQ to cybresabre
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beechsack View Post
Unpossible.
Disagreed. Sarcasm has its place, but it can get tiring.

I couldn't handle normal. Fortunately for everyone involved, the future mrs. cybresabre is weird at exactly my frequency.

Old
08-17-2012, 04:51 PM
Der Jaeger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myllz View Post
That's like Michelle Obama saying Joe Biden is a swell guy. Invalid.
Never met the FLOTUS, but I talked to the VP when he was a senator for a few hours in Afghanistan. He came with two other senators to the base I was in charge of. He was super down-to-earth and very intelligent. I've always wondered if a lot of what he does in public is done to draw attention and criticism. Aside from a huge cursing problem, he was nothing like he is on TV.

Old
08-17-2012, 04:53 PM
Taro Tsujimoto
2 Sam(my)s, 1 avatar

Send a message via MSN to Taro Tsujimoto
Quote:
Originally Posted by iciclesonapapershelf View Post
This is my senior portrait from high school.

That also your yearly Christmas card?

Old
08-17-2012, 04:57 PM
Myllz
ARF ARF ARF ARF ARF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Der Jaeger View Post
Never met the FLOTUS, but I talked to the VP when he was a senator for a few hours in Afghanistan. He came with two other senators to the base I was in charge of. He was super down-to-earth and very intelligent. I've always wondered if a lot of what he does in public is done to draw attention and criticism. Aside from a huge cursing problem, he was nothing like he is on TV.
Not to get political, but I don't really know anything about the guy. I trying to insinuate he's a huge tool or anything like that.

Old
08-17-2012, 04:57 PM
ZZamboni
Puttin' on the Foil

Quote:
I'm sure our VP is a nice, intelligent, down to earth guy when he is calm and under little pressure. But during the heat of the moment, when he speaks, his IQ drops a few points ...

The past few years have given me that opinion. It's not a political statement.

Old
08-17-2012, 04:59 PM
Afino
The Juice

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZZamboni View Post
I'm sure our VP is a nice, intelligent, down to earth guy when he is calm and under little pressure. But during the heat of the moment, when he speaks, his IQ drops a few points ...
Or, just like 95% of America.

Old
08-17-2012, 05:02 PM
ZZamboni
Puttin' on the Foil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afino View Post
Or, just like 95% of America.
I don't see it that way.

Old
08-17-2012, 05:13 PM
CriminallyVu1gar
LGBTerrific

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myllz View Post
One of you working for Microsoft? I'm in Redmond.
Yeah, he'll be a network engineer. We're flying out Sept. 5th and looking at houses/apartments the weekend of the 7th, 8th, 9th.

Old
08-17-2012, 06:06 PM
oldgoalie
In rebuild hell

Normal?
I played goal from the age of 14 to 54. nuff said.

Chain- I hope things open up for you on the job front. Please let me know if I can help at all.

PK - I've seen some of PKs "out with her friends" photos, and I must say, PK has good taste in women... women friends... um, friends.

Afino- yaay for getting Nolan back home. Enjoy the hell out of him being around. Time flies...

I had an upper respiratory infection a few months back and the antibiotics and steroids screwed up my digestive system big time. I was about two months getting back to "normal" as well. The antibiotics play hell with my "good" bacteria.

Difficult day today. Saying goodbye to some wonderful coworkers on my last day, but looking forward to the new challenges next week.

"The only constant is change..."

Old
08-17-2012, 06:13 PM
New Sabres Captain
ForFriendshipDikembe

Quote:
Biden's always been a down to earth guy--used the train to commute daily from Delaware to Washington for god knows how many years, and a few months ago when he was talking to families of fallen soldiers about his personal tragedy with his wife and kids...whether you agree with his politics or not, as a person you really feel for him. That speech where he was breaking into tears trying to let those families know that life does move on and such...it was pretty powerful.

I think probably the reason Biden was chosen for VP was because he is personable--his role in the administration has been primarily to handle negotiations with Congress and work with both sides of the aisle (whether he has been good/bad in that role is a topic best left for the politics board).

Old
08-17-2012, 06:41 PM
Der Jaeger

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrigsAndGirgs View Post
Biden's always been a down to earth guy--used the train to commute daily from Delaware to Washington for god knows how many years, and a few months ago when he was talking to families of fallen soldiers about his personal tragedy with his wife and kids...whether you agree with his politics or not, as a person you really feel for him. That speech where he was breaking into tears trying to let those families know that life does move on and such...it was pretty powerful.

I think probably the reason Biden was chosen for VP was because he is personable--his role in the administration has been primarily to handle negotiations with Congress and work with both sides of the aisle (whether he has been good/bad in that role is a topic best left for the politics board).
Absolutely agree.

We talked for a while about children. Good guy- and I'm a conservative.

Story about John Kerry: Biden, Hagel, and Kerry came to the outpost I was in charge of to see how we were winning through project building (Greg Mortenson type of localized projects). After explaining our techniques, the delegation was available to meet constituents. No one was from Deleware, so I talked with Biden while Hagel talked with some of my guys. I had two guys from Mass, and when they came to talk to Kerry, he ignored them initially until his staffers reexplained who they were.

When Kerry first ignored them, I tried to get his attention to the matter. Biden and Hagel saw what happened, and as Kerry's staffer was fixing the situation, Hagel leaned over and said "don't worry about it, nobody likes him."

Biden, next to me, added "yeah, that guy's an a$$hole."

Pretty funny to see what they thought outside of the political world.

Closed Thread