HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > The Rink
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
The Rink For the not so ready for prime-time players, coaches, referees, and the people that have to live with them. Discuss experiences in local leagues, coaching tips, equipment, and training.

HeHateMe's mega stick sale

Closed Thread

Old
01-13-2005, 02:20 PM
HeHateMeFrisbee

vCash: 50
Send a message via AIM to HeHateMeFrisbee Send a message via Yahoo to HeHateMeFrisbee
HeHateMe's mega stick sale

Ok guys and gals, i have a bunch of sticks I wanna get rid of. They are taking up space and I could use the money, so im gonna list em. Pictures will be added tomorrow (All prices INCLUDE shipping):

Inno 1100 Tapered shaft - $85 (Was a 1-peice, blade borke, heated and taken out. Un cut. 260 Flex, soft grip)

Inno 1100 Tapered shaft - $60 (Was 1-peice, blade broke, had to cut. Around 280 flex, wax grip)

Mission M-1 - $110 (Rafalski curve, RH, 100flex. Used in a few games, good overall)

CCM Vector 120 - $100 (Recchi Curve, RH, Reg Flex. Used in a few games, good overall)

Response + Tapered shaft - $50 (Blade broke, had to cut. Shaft has hardly any use)

Easton Stealth - $120 (Used in a few games. It had one chip on the toe of the blade, that had to be filed down in order to be able to use in games. Other than that its in good shape)

TPS XN10 - $120 (Reg flex, Morrow curve. Used in a few games. Wax grip)

Easton Aluminum shaft - $25 (Guys, I have no idea. Its 100 flex,. thats about it. Uncut, used a few times.)

Old
01-13-2005, 03:17 PM
Brodeur

vCash: 500
I wish I was a righty shot...........

Old
01-20-2005, 03:27 PM
oliviergrenier44

i dont know

i have a vector v110 ......100 $

Old
01-20-2005, 03:32 PM
BiggMac99

Quote:
Originally Posted by oliviergrenier44
i have a vector v110 ......100 $
Good message...

Old
01-20-2005, 07:31 PM
bleedgreen

broken shafts now being called "tapered" start at around 10 bucks on ebay - and end up around 15. why 80 or 65? no offense, its just not a good price for those. if they're prices realisticly i might be interested, ditto the v120 recchi.

Old
01-20-2005, 11:27 PM
HeHateMeFrisbee

Send a message via AIM to HeHateMeFrisbee Send a message via Yahoo to HeHateMeFrisbee
Because the kovalev shaft isnt broken. THe blade broke, but on the Innovative 1100 you can heat the blade up and take it out. Learn about something before you comment.

Old
01-21-2005, 12:06 AM
Fedz

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeHateMeFrisbee
Because the kovalev shaft isnt broken. THe blade broke, but on the Innovative 1100 you can heat the blade up and take it out. Learn about something before you comment.
What pattern is the stealth blade?

Old
01-21-2005, 02:39 AM
bleedgreen

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeHateMeFrisbee
i know about the blade/shaft. ive owned it. what im asking is how is your used shaft is still worth that much? dont be a jerk, its a fair question. i own a novious and have had an 1100. it comes as a shaft, a tapered shaft, and as a one piece. its black with yellow graphics. retail patterns - kovalov(drury), mogilny, federov, hull, gonchar, and mccarty, though the kovy, federov, and mogilny are the ones most typically found. all one pieces (synergy, response, vector) are really two pieces that are fused together, your inno isnt any different. the only true one pieces in major markets are the stealth and the inno true one piece. do i know enough? its a used broken composite one piece youve turned into a shaft (regardless of whether or not you heated the blade out, or cut it at the appropriate spot), i would give you 20-40 bucks for it depending on condition. do you think you are really going to get more?

Last edited by bleedgreen: 01-21-2005 at 02:46 AM.
Old
01-21-2005, 04:18 PM
fresh83

Send a message via AIM to fresh83
prices are high, you can buy brand new one pieces for like 100 +/-

Old
01-21-2005, 09:10 PM
Canadian Chris

vCash: 748
I know lots of people that pay those prices for that stuff

hell, I broke an Easton Grip Lite shaft, and it would've been too short for me after it was cut to straighten it out, and then fixed, so I sold it to a buddy for $60

sold a broken Mission M-1 that had the blade broken to a buddy for $65....the shafts were fine, and people are willing to pay, so what does it matter?

If you guys don't like it, don't bother commenting on it. HeHateMe knows his stuff just as well, if not better than anyone here, and has proven to be extremely knowledgable about this stuff...so if he figures to get that money for them, then who are you to talk?

Old
01-21-2005, 09:52 PM
luke34e

then why dont u just make babies with HeHatesMe if u love him so much?

Old
01-21-2005, 10:27 PM
Canadian Chris

why don't I just make babies with him? lol...funny.

Personally...he's just not my type..but that's neither here nor there....I just think it's stupid to sell a perfectly good and fine "used" shaft for like $10 when people are willing to pay quite a bit more

Old
01-22-2005, 12:35 AM
Aaaaaron

The pictures?

The Stealth is a good deal. They are 300 bucks here and it would cost about 200 bucks to buy HeHateMe's, $100's off for a chip in the toe. Not bad.

Old
01-22-2005, 01:35 AM
bleedgreen

i wasnt trying to give him a hard time, im sure he knows his stuff. i know my stuff as well as anyone myself and think he overreacted a little bit. if you can talk someone on the street or you know into paying that much...sweet. im interested in one of the shafts and see people pay much less on ebay, that was my point. if he makes a post, i can comment - cant i?
all i did was ask why he wanted so much. the whole point is that its negotiable.
they usually sell for more than 10 bucks, they just start at 10 bucks and end up usually below 40.
you can buy the inno tapered shaft online for 95 bucks, so you would think that a used one would be close to about 50 percent of that anyway, thats the way used stuff works, if you can get more do it.

Old
01-22-2005, 04:32 AM
Canadian Chris

Quote:
Originally Posted by bleedgreen
i wasnt trying to give him a hard time, im sure he knows his stuff. i know my stuff as well as anyone myself and think he overreacted a little bit. if you can talk someone on the street or you know into paying that much...sweet. im interested in one of the shafts and see people pay much less on ebay, that was my point. if he makes a post, i can comment - cant i?
all i did was ask why he wanted so much. the whole point is that its negotiable.
they usually sell for more than 10 bucks, they just start at 10 bucks and end up usually below 40.
you can buy the inno tapered shaft online for 95 bucks, so you would think that a used one would be close to about 50 percent of that anyway, thats the way used stuff works, if you can get more do it.
And you know what? I totally agree with you on that one. But at the same time, there are lots of people out there who are willing to pay the prices that he has his sticks listed at. Hell, if I shot right, and not left, I'd look into it...Mind you, I just dropped $273 on a Synergy Grip - I'm sure I could've gotten it cheaper online, but that's my personal preference too...

But lets just say this...we both agree there are people out there who are willing to pay what he has them listed at...but at the same time, they DO go cheaper on Ebay etc....yes?

Old
01-22-2005, 12:28 PM
bleedgreen

no doubt. im not talking about the one pieces at all, his prices for those are fine, especially the stealth if its in good shape. i was just talking about the broken sticks that are now shafts. those dont hold value like the one pieces do, in auctions anyway. the rest of the prices seemed fine, if he can get that much thats good for him. not everyone feels comfortable on ebay, and they dont check these things out. i know the young guys at the rinks i still ref at probably would pay just about anything for this stuff, as long as it was cheaper than the store. i personally haggle and dont jump at everything because i do go to ebay and i know people locally who hook me up.a guy on a team of mine runs a pro shop thats selling all his v120's new for 80 bucks, otherwise i might have asked about the recchi. his shop is clearing out for the new reeboks and a few things.

Closed Thread