HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > Philadelphia Flyers
Notices

Comcast Cable Channel Changes

Old
08-25-2012, 01:03 PM
PHILOUDELPHIA

vCash: 500
Comcast Cable Channel Changes

Guys, not sure and depends on where you live, but for me Comcast pulled all channels in the 200 section, all the HD channels and moved them to the 800 section. I realize some of them were duplicates and they finally got rid of some of the duplicates that were in the 200.

Anyways thats about 50 channels now that are dead air. I'm not sure what is replacing it. I'm waiting a response from comcast. I also notice the local office number 215-673-6600 is now disconnected, the way to call comcast is the 1800-comcast.

They created some 1300 channels, but in my area they removed some of the premium channnels in the 1900.

As most of you know the premiums are in the 300 section a few in HD, but most in SD.

so I'll keep updates on it, but if you are seeing the same stuff and get any info on whats up and post it, that be great.

Thanks,
Lou

PHILOUDELPHIA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-25-2012, 01:31 PM
PHILOUDELPHIA

this was the main response i got, not quite what i wanted, and no one knows whats replacing the 200 section yet.

Louis, thanks for your patience. There was a notification sent out recently about HD channels being moved from the 200 section to the 800 section and it would be effective 8/23. Some channels are also being dropped to avoid multiple linear HD channels. You can find the premium channels in the On demand content at no additional cost and there will be a lot of programs that was not available in the regular section.

not sure the multiple linear HD channels have to do with the channels in the 1900 section the premiums, but they pulled those premium channels and moved all those movies and series shows to ON demand, in the premium HD section

Old
08-25-2012, 02:28 PM
i am dave

I've had the 800s for almost 2 years now. I'm surprised it took this long to get rid of the 200s.

i am dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-25-2012, 05:19 PM
PHILOUDELPHIA

Quote:
Originally Posted by i am dave View Post
I've had the 800s for almost 2 years now. I'm surprised it took this long to get rid of the 200s.
dave, i hope that they create the HD channels for the NHL center ice channels now, they should have the space for it now.