HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > Philadelphia Flyers
Notices

A few quick things and hi from a new member...

Closed Thread

Old
01-24-2005, 12:08 PM
KevBah19

vCash: 500
A few quick things and hi from a new member...

Whats up Flyers fans?
I'm long time guest to this board and really enjoy all the great convo about our flyers, so I figured I should finally register and put my two cents in...

That being said, I saw the Phantoms play in Rochester on Friday night and have to admit that I was rather dissapointed in their performance and the game overall. The only player that I felt really stuck out was Niitymaki who had some big saves. I know that we got a bunch of guys hurt, but IMO this team should still be playing much better than they have due to the talent on this team. Hopefully they will pick it up once we get everyone back healthy again.

On another note, I attend school in Geneseo, NY and our team played an exibition game againt the USA under 18 team last night. We were totally dominated and lost 7-0 to the youngsters. Kessel only had one goal, but I have to say how impressive the D man Jack Johnson looked. This kid was totally dominant and I agree with the hype that this kid is getting. I would love to see a kid like this in the Flyers organization, but he will surely go in the top 3 picks this year and with all the questions about what will be done with the draft this year, its not likely but I guess ya never know.

I look foward to hearing from everyone and too all you Eagles fans, know that I will be rooting with ya in the big game 2 weeks from now.

Old
01-24-2005, 01:19 PM
GoneFullHextall
adios Holmgren

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by KevBah19
Whats up Flyers fans?
I'm long time guest to this board and really enjoy all the great convo about our flyers, so I figured I should finally register and put my two cents in...

That being said, I saw the Phantoms play in Rochester on Friday night and have to admit that I was rather dissapointed in their performance and the game overall. The only player that I felt really stuck out was Niitymaki who had some big saves. I know that we got a bunch of guys hurt, but IMO this team should still be playing much better than they have due to the talent on this team. Hopefully they will pick it up once we get everyone back healthy again.

On another note, I attend school in Geneseo, NY and our team played an exibition game againt the USA under 18 team last night. We were totally dominated and lost 7-0 to the youngsters. Kessel only had one goal, but I have to say how impressive the D man Jack Johnson looked. This kid was totally dominant and I agree with the hype that this kid is getting. I would love to see a kid like this in the Flyers organization, but he will surely go in the top 3 picks this year and with all the questions about what will be done with the draft this year, its not likely but I guess ya never know.

I look foward to hearing from everyone and too all you Eagles fans, know that I will be rooting with ya in the big game 2 weeks from now.
Johnson might be a top 5 pick this year depending on what the draft order is if there is a draft. Its gonna be interesting thou how they do the draft if there is no season. rumor has it every team will have a equal shot at the #1 pick a 1in 30 shot.
Lets just hope the NHL doesnt rig the draft, because we know where Crosby will end up.
BTW welcome to the HF Boards.

Old
01-24-2005, 02:38 PM
FlyersGuy69

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to FlyersGuy69
welcome!

and make sure and join our world dominate SOB army.

Closed Thread