HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Central Division > Chicago Blackhawks
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Blackhawks - Fantasy Football

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
09-26-2012, 11:05 AM
  #676
Illinihockey
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 15,223
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by RayP View Post
Their strong safety blew his achilles, and their other starting safety is also going to miss his game. If Cutler can buy any time at all, Marshall should tear their secondary up.
They have 2 really good cover corners and a really good pass rush though.

Illinihockey is offline  
Old
09-26-2012, 11:07 AM
  #677
RayP
Registered User
 
RayP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Atlanta
Posts: 57,722
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Illinihockey View Post
They have 2 really good cover corners and a really good pass rush though.
I know, but I don't think their safeties will be able to competently help double team Marshall, and a LB won't be able to keep up with him. If they double team Ware and throw some chip blocks at him, I can see Marshall tearing them up big time.

RayP is offline  
Old
09-26-2012, 12:13 PM
  #678
TorMenT
Go Blackhawks!
 
TorMenT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Rockford, IL
Country: United States
Posts: 3,907
vCash: 500
They didn't double team Matthews though, so why would they double team Ware?

TorMenT is offline  
Old
09-26-2012, 12:15 PM
  #679
RayP
Registered User
 
RayP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Atlanta
Posts: 57,722
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by TorMenT View Post
They didn't double team Matthews though, so why would they double team Ware?
Because for some moronic reason I think just maybe they'll do what they should for once?

RayP is offline  
Old
09-26-2012, 12:22 PM
  #680
MurrayBannerman
Moo Points
 
MurrayBannerman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: 219
Country: United States
Posts: 23,589
vCash: 500
Aww yea, got all my waivers in!

MurrayBannerman is online now  
Old
09-26-2012, 07:32 PM
  #681
RayP
Registered User
 
RayP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Atlanta
Posts: 57,722
vCash: 50
Beanie sent to the designated to return IR today... meaning he can't practice for 6 weeks. Any of you chumps interested in Ryan Williams? Beanie is not eligible to return until week 12, by this new rule.

RayP is offline  
Old
09-27-2012, 11:44 AM
  #682
RayP
Registered User
 
RayP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Atlanta
Posts: 57,722
vCash: 50
Feeling confident this week Illini? I'm as cocky as ever. Only uncertainty I have is who to start between Ryan Williams and Doug Martin.

We're both projected at 118, but ESPN's projections blow IMO. No way your RBs combine for nearly 30 this week.

RayP is offline  
Old
09-27-2012, 11:53 AM
  #683
Illinihockey
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 15,223
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by RayP View Post
Feeling confident this week Illini? I'm as cocky as ever. Only uncertainty I have is who to start between Ryan Williams and Doug Martin.

We're both projected at 118, but ESPN's projections blow IMO. No way your RBs combine for nearly 30 this week.
Think the teams are pretty evenly matched worried about Daniel Thomas' match up but am convinced the Bears will mostly shut down Murray and Austin.

Illinihockey is offline  
Old
09-27-2012, 12:00 PM
  #684
RayP
Registered User
 
RayP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Atlanta
Posts: 57,722
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Illinihockey View Post
Think the teams are pretty evenly matched worried about Daniel Thomas' match up but am convinced the Bears will mostly shut down Murray and Austin.
I think Murray will be solid, but I don't think Jennings will be able to cover Austin... assuming Tillman is on Dez.

RayP is offline  
Old
09-27-2012, 12:05 PM
  #685
digdug41982
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 26,474
vCash: 50
Gotta have Nicks back, he was missed last week.

digdug41982 is offline  
Old
09-27-2012, 12:16 PM
  #686
Illinihockey
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 15,223
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by RayP View Post
I think Murray will be solid, but I don't think Jennings will be able to cover Austin... assuming Tillman is on Dez.
Jennings has been the best corner in football so far. Plus covering guys is about pass rush. The Cowboys line has been as inept as the Bears line.

Illinihockey is offline  
Old
09-27-2012, 12:32 PM
  #687
RayP
Registered User
 
RayP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Atlanta
Posts: 57,722
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Illinihockey View Post
Jennings has been the best corner in football so far. Plus covering guys is about pass rush. The Cowboys line has been as inept as the Bears line.
Jennings has been great, but I'm not sure I'd go that far. Also, keep in mind who they have played. An anemic St. Louis offense. A Jennings'less Packers team that has struggled each game on O so far, and a Colts team with 1 legit WR and no run game with a rookie QB.

RayP is offline  
Old
09-27-2012, 12:39 PM
  #688
Illinihockey
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 15,223
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by RayP View Post
Jennings has been great, but I'm not sure I'd go that far. Also, keep in mind who they have played. An anemic St. Louis offense. A Jennings'less Packers team that has struggled each game on O so far, and a Colts team with 1 legit WR and no run game with a rookie QB.
The Rams scored 23 and 31 points in the 2 weeks before playing the Bears. Not sure I'd call them anemic

Illinihockey is offline  
Old
09-27-2012, 12:41 PM
  #689
RayP
Registered User
 
RayP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Atlanta
Posts: 57,722
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Illinihockey View Post
The Rams scored 23 and 31 points in the 2 weeks before playing the Bears. Not sure I'd call them anemic
You might want to take a look at who those two games were against, and the state of their defenses... they're both absolutely awful, not to mention the Skins lost their best two defensive players to injuries. Hell, the Lions made Jake Locker look like a capable QB.

RayP is offline  
Old
09-28-2012, 08:19 AM
  #690
IU Hawks fan
They call me IU
 
IU Hawks fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: No longer IU
Country: United States
Posts: 19,432
vCash: 50
Pittaful game last night.

IU Hawks fan is offline  
Old
09-28-2012, 08:22 AM
  #691
IU Hawks fan
They call me IU
 
IU Hawks fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: No longer IU
Country: United States
Posts: 19,432
vCash: 50
Romers, look at my trade offer if you haven't yet. I think you could really use the TE help...

IU Hawks fan is offline  
Old
09-28-2012, 09:47 AM
  #692
TorMenT
Go Blackhawks!
 
TorMenT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Rockford, IL
Country: United States
Posts: 3,907
vCash: 500
Richardson put up 16+ to start my week.

TorMenT is offline  
Old
09-28-2012, 09:59 AM
  #693
digdug41982
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 26,474
vCash: 50
9.6 for Rice, not good, not bad.

digdug41982 is offline  
Old
09-28-2012, 10:04 AM
  #694
MurrayBannerman
Moo Points
 
MurrayBannerman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: 219
Country: United States
Posts: 23,589
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by coldsteelonice84 View Post
9.6 for Rice, not good, not bad.
He got 19.4 in my league... lol

PPR with .1 for carries and completions though so that's probably why

MurrayBannerman is online now  
Old
09-28-2012, 10:09 AM
  #695
digdug41982
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 26,474
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by MurrayBannerman View Post
He got 19.4 in my league... lol

PPR with .1 for carries and completions though so that's probably why
I can't access the site here, just looked at the yards, could be wrong but even with .1 like you said only adds about 3 points, there must be somthing else?

digdug41982 is offline  
Old
09-28-2012, 10:18 AM
  #696
MurrayBannerman
Moo Points
 
MurrayBannerman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: 219
Country: United States
Posts: 23,589
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by coldsteelonice84 View Post
I can't access the site here, just looked at the yards, could be wrong but even with .1 like you said only adds about 3 points, there must be somthing else?
18 rushes= 1.8 points
49 rushing yards= 4.9 points
8 receptions= 8 points
47 receiving yards= 4.7 points

MurrayBannerman is online now  
Old
09-28-2012, 10:19 AM
  #697
digdug41982
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 26,474
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by MurrayBannerman View Post
18 rushes= 1.8 points
49 rushing yards= 4.9 points
8 receptions= 8 points
47 receiving yards= 4.7 points
Ok, looked like .1 for carries and receptions from your post.

digdug41982 is offline  
Old
09-28-2012, 10:24 AM
  #698
RayP
Registered User
 
RayP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Atlanta
Posts: 57,722
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by IU Hawks fan View Post
Pittaful game last night.
Worthless Pittstain.

RayP is offline  
Old
09-28-2012, 10:32 AM
  #699
MurrayBannerman
Moo Points
 
MurrayBannerman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: 219
Country: United States
Posts: 23,589
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by coldsteelonice84 View Post
Ok, looked like .1 for carries and receptions from your post.
Oh no lol. Had to do .1 for carries and receptions to balance out the point totals. PPR is only to give guys like Welker, Sproles and Harvin proportional value.

MurrayBannerman is online now  
Old
09-28-2012, 01:53 PM
  #700
Gootie
Thug of the Year
 
Gootie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Chiraq
Country: United States
Posts: 26,027
vCash: 500
Need some help guys.

So I'm in a non-PPR league and need another WR. My league starts 2 RB and 3 WR.

My RB: Rice, Bradshaw, Charles, Martin, Tate.

My WR: Nicks, Maclin, Wayne, Hawkins, Britt, Wright.

Nicks is out this week, so it looks like I will have to roll with Maclin, Hawkins, and one of Britt/Wright.

Anyway, I'm looking to trade a RB for a WR. Who do you guys think I should trade? I'm leaning toward trading Martin, but not sure. Also, who do you guys think would be a fair return? I'm not really good at gauging trade value.

Gootie is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:08 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2014 All Rights Reserved.