HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Los Angeles Kings
Notices

Best Place to Get Kings Opening Night Tickets

Old
09-10-2012, 02:43 AM
archangel archangel

vCash: 50
I do not know in LA, but here in Vancouver the usual behind the scenes stuff that needs to happen before the puck gets dropped has not kicked off yet. People that need to be called back into work are in a holding pattern My wife works with the spouses of several people in the Vancouver organization and they are saying early december is the predicted date for the new season to start. The owners and fehr are not on the same page

archangel archangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-10-2012, 03:39 PM
DeeMeck

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by DocWest View Post
If I purchase tickets to opening night and there ends up being a lockout, what exactly happens? Do I get a refund? Do my tickets shift to the new opening night?
This is a question I could not get a straight answer to.

They said if the event is re-scheduled...then the ticket will still work at the re-scheduled time. I tried to explain to them that if this event is re-scheduled, I am going to end up paying quadruple for a Rangers game in January that is not opening night. I said I would want my tickets transferred to the new opening night game or a refund even if it is re-scheduled.

I saw the deer in the headlights look through the phone so Buyer Beware.

If the Rangers game is re-scheduled....you just dropped a bunch of money on a regular old regular season game, even if it is the Rangers.

We are paying for opening night, not the Rags.

DeeMeck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-11-2012, 01:17 AM
DocWest
2012 & 2014 Champs

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeeMeck View Post
This is a question I could not get a straight answer to.

They said if the event is re-scheduled...then the ticket will still work at the re-scheduled time. I tried to explain to them that if this event is re-scheduled, I am going to end up paying quadruple for a Rangers game in January that is not opening night. I said I would want my tickets transferred to the new opening night game or a refund even if it is re-scheduled.

I saw the deer in the headlights look through the phone so Buyer Beware.

If the Rangers game is re-scheduled....you just dropped a bunch of money on a regular old regular season game, even if it is the Rangers.

We are paying for opening night, not the Rags.
Ah, thank you so much for the feedback. That's kind of what I was afraid of and it's a shame that weren't clearer with you.

DocWest is offline   Reply With Quote