HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > Carolina Hurricanes
Notices

What are the chances the season starts on time?

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
08-28-2012, 01:17 PM
  #26
Anton Dubinchuk
Danny Markov
 
Anton Dubinchuk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Chapel Hill, NC
Country: United States
Posts: 9,592
vCash: 4057
In fairness, both Malkin and Ovechkin have found places to play, so it's not like TBK was wrong...

Anton Dubinchuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-28-2012, 01:47 PM
  #27
What the Faulk
The Real Swede Shady
 
What the Faulk's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: North Carolina
Country: United States
Posts: 25,776
vCash: 500
I was referring to this post:

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBigKahuna
I think there's absolutely ZERO chance that the season starts on time, and about a 60% chance that it starts around the end of December...and about a 40% chance that it doesn't start at all. Bettman will push hard to ensure that the Winter Classic happens though.
Michael Smith ‏@MSmithCanes
Fehrs left to update players. RT @michaelgrange: According to #NHL this is a break; not the end of the session #NHLPA #CBA

Aaron Ward ‏@aaronward_nhl
Don and Steve Fehr are going to update players. Could be further meetings with NHL today. #CBA #TSN

Aaron Ward ‏@aaronward_nhl
NHL saying this is not the end of the session today #TSN

Spector's Hockey ‏@SpectorsHockey
Sounds like more intensive "back-and-forth" CBA talks slated between #NHL-NHLPA over the next couple of days. Dare I succumb to optimism?


Sounds like progress to me.

What the Faulk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-28-2012, 01:49 PM
  #28
Novacane
My Hero
 
Novacane's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Raleigh, NC
Country: United States
Posts: 17,741
vCash: 500
Just wondering, have they even said which proposal they are using as a guideline or are they just forming one as the discussions go along?

EDIT: I guess neither: http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/sh....php?t=1252265 Although apparently there were only a few "minor" changes to their initial proposal. Still not getting my hopes up...


Last edited by Novacane: 08-28-2012 at 02:28 PM.
Novacane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-28-2012, 01:54 PM
  #29
HisIceness
Michal Jordan
 
HisIceness's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Charlotte
Country: United States
Posts: 5,743
vCash: 500
Come on guys, come to an agreement.

Do it! Do it now!


HisIceness is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:37 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.