Go Back   HFBoards > Other Leagues > Canadian Junior Hockey > OHL

The Otters

Closed Thread

Old
02-02-2005, 10:23 AM
grindylow2000

vCash: 500
The Otters

has anyone seen the otters play lately? What pos. does their capt. play? And honestly, how are they in comparison to the other teams. i live in PA and need some hockey to watch other than the wilkes-berre/scranton penguins, and was wondering if it was worth the drive up there. thanks.

Old
02-02-2005, 12:42 PM
CharlieGirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by grindylow2000
has anyone seen the otters play lately? What pos. does their capt. play? And honestly, how are they in comparison to the other teams. i live in PA and need some hockey to watch other than the wilkes-berre/scranton penguins, and was wondering if it was worth the drive up there. thanks.
Erie has a number of good young players (O'Marra and Blunden to name two very good draft-eligible ones) and a pretty good mix of veterans and young guys. Their captain is Brian Lee (D), who is playing in his 5th year and I believe has the record for most OHL games played.

I'd recommend the trip... while I haven't been there, I've heard that the Tullio is a great place to see a game, and you won't be disappointed in the quality of the hockey.

Old
02-02-2005, 07:05 PM
grindylow2000

thanks, ill definitely look into a trip and tickets

Old
02-02-2005, 09:59 PM
FearTheFlyers

Geoff Platt of the Otters leads the league in goals and O Marra and Blunden are two of the most exciting young talents in the league. The Tullio is a loud atmospheric place and you should enjoy.

Closed Thread