HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Calgary Flames
Notices

NHL 13 gm connected ps3 league? League Created!!!!!

Closed Thread

Old
10-08-2012, 02:26 PM
red wiiingz boy

vCash: 500
Maybe... Sometimes you might be on a vacation, but then you should set the ai to play for you. If everyone would do that, there wouldn't need to be a x-days rule. I honestly don't know guys... Let's first hear what the commish has to say.

Old
10-08-2012, 02:32 PM
joesing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phillyj View Post
Hate to break it to you commish but you are doing a ****** job and this fledgling league is gonna go belly up pretty quickly. I've made a bunch of trades that fell well within the rules that you outlined and somehow they never got approved. It's easy to justify trades to yourself and with the way this league is being run EVERYONE has the right to complain.... Where is the Sunday sim? Why are there so many inactive GMs why lay out rules for trades with CPU only to change those rules to suit yourself....

Commish if you want this league to work you need to start treating your own team to the same scrutiny as everyone else. You laid out simple guidelines, if my or anyone else's trades meet those criteria it should be approved. You also need to do more to bring in active GMs and boot the inactive ones.

You don't need to whine and say if you don't like it leave because I will be leaving shortly if this doesn't improve and I imagine the 4 other active GMs will too.
Thank you it's about time the bettman comish hear from more than a couple voices

Old
10-08-2012, 03:00 PM
Flamesarmstrong22

Holy ****! Fine! I will approve every stupid trade that comes to me. Also it's thanksgiving weekend! Sorry I'm with family and can't be on my ps3 all the time.

Old
10-08-2012, 03:12 PM
red wiiingz boy

About that don't answer thing. You were watching something on netflix and you must have seen my message when you were done? Correct me if i'm wrong!

Old
10-08-2012, 03:21 PM
Phillyj

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flamesarmstrong22 View Post
Holy ****! Fine! I will approve every stupid trade that comes to me. Also it's thanksgiving weekend! Sorry I'm with family and can't be on my ps3 all the time.
I'm just being honest man, you laid out rules very clearly and I made 4 or 5 trades approved by the comp that followed your rules to a tee... Truth is that isn't what bothers me the most. I can list off the top of my head the 4 or 5 active GMs and you've done nothing to inject new blood into the league when it's plain to see its hurting the league badly.... That being said you wanna explain why my trades didnt get approved? I followed the rules you laid out.... Don't whine and say "fine I'll take my ball and go home". Do something about it. Outline rules for AI trades and stick to them... Give inactive teams 3 chances to turn their AI on and then boot them. Someone literally just asked if their are teams available.... Did you message him to say yes? You should have a bunch of people wait listed to take over for inactive GMs

Old
10-08-2012, 06:34 PM
Flamesarmstrong22

Quote:
I'm just being honest man, you laid out rules very clearly and I made 4 or 5 trades approved by the comp that followed your rules to a tee... Truth is that isn't what bothers me the most. I can list off the top of my head the 4 or 5 active GMs and you've done nothing to inject new blood into the league when it's plain to see its hurting the league badly.... That being said you wanna explain why my trades didnt get approved? I followed the rules you laid out.... Don't whine and say "fine I'll take my ball and go home". Do something about it. Outline rules for AI trades and stick to them... Give inactive teams 3 chances to turn their AI on and then boot them. Someone literally just asked if their are teams available.... Did you message him to say yes? You should have a bunch of people wait listed to take over for inactive GMs
I really don't remember what trades u are talking about. If u think they are fair than make them again and I will look at them again. The only rules I have made is no draft picks past 2016 can be involved and the trades have to atleast be a little realistic.

I have tried doing things to get this league going thank you very much. The other day I kicked I think 7 gms for inactivity and I have made multiple threads in the video games hf site about this league trying to get people to join and have even tried to talk people I play cod with to join the league so don't sit there and say I'm not doing anything but I have other things to do in life and can't be online all the time fixing all these problems.

Old
10-08-2012, 06:36 PM
RUNVS

That isn't bad. Past 2016 is agreed by everyone. But why about other trades. Like prospects and vets for similar. So if I wanted a snp and got ride of ply but similar. Is that a issue. Look at my trades flamesarm. See how mine look

Old
10-08-2012, 08:03 PM
Phillyj

What counts as "a little bit realistic". That can be construed a lot of different ways. No draft picks past 2016 is good. If you wanted to say "no draft picks past 2016 and no more than 2 prospects". That can't be perceived differently by anyone and then no matter what the trades would have to be approved. That way the same rules that apply to you also apply to everyone else. It can't be arbitrary if you can interprete the rule differently depending on your personal feelings. You might think a trade is ridiculous but maybe you are wrong.... Just saying make the rules so they cannot be interpreted differently by anyone. Then when someone trades according to the rules you can't veto it....

With regards to bringing in new GMs involve us.... I brought 4 people into one of my other leagues and I can probably fill some spaces here too.. You do have to be a bit more on the ball though as we literally have less than 8 active GMs and that is generous.... Also when are the sims happening. It's almost tue now and the next sim is Wed. When will we play our games?

Old
10-08-2012, 08:40 PM
Flamesarmstrong22

Quote:
What counts as "a little bit realistic". That can be construed a lot of different ways. No draft picks past 2016 is good. If you wanted to say "no draft picks past 2016 and no more than 2 prospects". That can't be perceived differently by anyone and then no matter what the trades would have to be approved. That way the same rules that apply to you also apply to everyone else. It can't be arbitrary if you can interprete the rule differently depending on your personal feelings. You might think a trade is ridiculous but maybe you are wrong.... Just saying make the rules so they cannot be interpreted differently by anyone. Then when someone trades according to the rules you can't veto it....

With regards to bringing in new GMs involve us.... I brought 4 people into one of my other leagues and I can probably fill some spaces here too.. You do have to be a bit more on the ball though as we literally have less than 8 active GMs and that is generous.... Also when are the sims happening. It's almost tue now and the next sim is Wed. When will we play our games?
The next sim will be wendsday. I know I simmed late today but I don't want to mess up the whole schedule so I'm going to keep the sim for wendsday but maybe push the time back a bit to like 11 ET. Also if u feel u can bring people in to this league by all means do it.

And for now on if u make a deal and I decline it, u can MSG me on hf and I will tell u why I declined it

Old
10-08-2012, 09:59 PM
tmurfin
500g1000pts

vCash: 336
God people are so ****ing *****y. If you don't like the league than leave? This thread turned into nothing but the same few posters *****ing, it's a game. Calm the **** down

Old
10-09-2012, 08:56 AM
Phillyj

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmurfin View Post
God people are so ****ing *****y. If you don't like the league than leave? This thread turned into nothing but the same few posters *****ing, it's a game. Calm the **** down
Some of us aren't happy with issues regarding the league (inactive GM's, confusion over trading with CPU, lack of SIMs as Scheduled). We are trying to make it better by using this thread to bring attention to it. You are contributing nothing to the conversation other than showing us that you learned how to cuss recently.

Way to go! Congrats! Turn on your AI!

Old
10-09-2012, 01:50 PM
red wiiingz boy

There's something seriously wrong with the league. I haven't been able to get in all day...

Old
10-09-2012, 02:02 PM
RUNVS

Is it just this league? Or all leagues?

Old
10-09-2012, 02:02 PM
Phillyj

Quote:
Originally Posted by red wiiingz boy View Post
There's something seriously wrong with the league. I haven't been able to get in all day...
I Couldn't get in all day yesterday... When I went to enter MAHL it would load for a bit then the game would freeze entirely and I'd have to shut down my PS3. Is that the same problem you're talking about. My other league and the rest of the game works fine...

Old
10-09-2012, 02:04 PM
red wiiingz boy

I've just played a game vs the cbj gm in another league. It's just this league that's doing it!

Old
10-09-2012, 02:08 PM
red wiiingz boy

Phillyj: yup! When it says "match schemaläggning" (game schedule update) always at the same freakin' moment, always!

Old
10-09-2012, 02:09 PM
RUNVS

Quote:
I Couldn't get in all day yesterday... When I went to enter MAHL it would load for a bit then the game would freeze entirely and I'd have to shut down my PS3. Is that the same problem you're talking about. My other league and the rest of the game works fine...
I had the same problem with the MAHL league too.... it totally FROZE my PS3.... (3 times)

Old
10-09-2012, 02:23 PM
red wiiingz boy

My god! Even the iphone nhl 13 app is struggling. C'mon stupid EA ****!

Old
10-09-2012, 05:19 PM
RUNVS

I've noticed in the app it shows a error In the cap space!!!! Shows 30million... Not the 70.2m

U can see this error wen you wanna pick up a free agent and see your cap space remaining. Somthin is seriously wrong here!!! Commish, you have the same issues we face here? Crashing your ps3? It's really odd it actually crashes the ps3. Only on this league.....

Old
10-09-2012, 10:48 PM
RUNVS

I messaged him on ps3 and it seems like the cap space is back to normal.

But he said he played 2 games this afternoon and works fine. With a Smiley face. So what did I do? I tried again. Obviously crashed my ps3 again!!!!!!! So something is seriously wrong.

Old
10-10-2012, 12:08 PM
RUNVS

Commish. Seems like everyone but yourself has issues getting into the league. Can you look at it (settings, options, etc) and see why??

Old
10-10-2012, 12:14 PM
red wiiingz boy

Still doesn't work...

Closed Thread