HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Rangers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Hfds

Closed Thread

Old
09-19-2003, 08:26 AM
True Blue

vCash: 500
Hfds

Are we getting together for that Sunday pre-season game against the B's? If not we should pick another time for a preseason summit. I know that most of us are going opening night, but I would not mind an earlier get together.

PS: MJ, no matter when we get together, first beer is on me in honor of your past birthday.
PPS: JR, First Krispy Kreme is on me as well. You want it w/ filling or without?

Old
09-19-2003, 08:36 AM
Melrose_Jr.

US Grand Prix is on at 1:30, so I won't be able to get there for any pregame. I should be there for 5:00 though and ready to keep the day's buzz going.

I haven't bought a ticket yet just in case any of you have season holders have extras to get rid of. I know you were forced to buy them, so I'd rather help someone out than help Ticketmast out.

Old
09-19-2003, 08:50 AM
JR#9*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melrose_Jr.
US Grand Prix is on at 1:30, so I won't be able to get there for any pregame. I should be there for 5:00 though and ready to keep the day's buzz going.

I haven't bought a ticket yet just in case any of you have season holders have extras to get rid of. I know you were forced to buy them, so I'd rather help someone out than help Ticketmast out.
I'm going to the game but don;t know what my schedule is like yet for the day.If MJ can't make it we should postpone it as I don't think that many of us will be meeting up so maybe we'll just wait until opening night.

As for tix MJ I don't know if I'll have any but you will w/o a doubt be able to get them outside MAG for less than face if not for free.But I let you know if I have an extra which I'd just give you but I think I have a full group.

Closed Thread