HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Central Division > Colorado Avalanche
Notices

Through-The-Mail autographs for the Avs?

Old
09-01-2012, 11:48 AM
Kloparren
Hth

vCash: 500
Through-The-Mail autographs for the Avs?

I've recently started designing my own custom hockey cards for recently retired players to show all their stats (their last card normally only shows the stats from their 2nd last season and for guys like Staios, a cheap base card might not even be produced in their 2nd last yr). But I thought I'd design a few for some Colorado Avalanche prospects now that I have a slightly better knowledge of photoshop (still not very good though).

Anyways, I know that a lot of people send hockey cards to be signed through the mail. I don't wanna bother sending one to Landeskog/Duchene/O'Reilly/EJ/Hejduk or someone cos they won't return for a while if ever but I do wanna try sending them to Hishon or Barrie or someone because it'd be cool to design a card for them in the first place since Avs cards for those guys don't exist (or are expensive rookie cards which I won't bother with).

The only problem is the addresses for prospects since they're moving around between their jnr team and the AHL and Denver plus their own home town because it's summer and a potential lockout complicates it. So I have no idea where to send them, I have found an address for a few guys like Hishon and Gaunce. The one I found for Gaunce for example is his Lake Eerie address and I'd assume he'd return there once the AHL season begins but the Hishon address is Owen Sound where I'm guessing he isn't going back to cos he's not from there and will be in the AHL. Couldn't find one for Stefan Elliott or Barrie or Sgarbossa.

Anyways, any tips on sending them to the right place and where to send them would be good. Also is Kamensky still living in NA in Conneticut? He was my 3rd favourite after Forsberg/Sakic and I'm not gonna get a Forsberg/Sakic autograph but would love to create a Kamensky card and get an autograph for him (was really happy the other day cos I pulled a Kamensky card from when he was on the Rangers the other day at Dollarama but don't wanna send that one and risk losing it).

Kloparren is offline   Reply With Quote