HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > Columbus Blue Jackets
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Stupid Question?

Closed Thread

Old
09-05-2012, 08:12 AM
TheDrizzle81

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to TheDrizzle81
Stupid Question?

Hey guys, Flyers fan here, just looking for some details on your team. I recently chose CBJ as my team in our NHL 13 connected league and just want to know the values of the players and what not. There is a lot of youth here I am unfamiliar with. And honestly being a western team I rarely see them anyway. For example is RJ Umberger still a solid piece to the puzzle? Has his game dropped off any? Would you trade him. If so for what? That kinda stuff. any info on any player would be greatly appreciated.

Old
09-05-2012, 09:07 AM
Viqsi
carrying the flag

Send a message via AIM to Viqsi
Not sure how to go about answering what amounts to a "tell me everything about your team's roster" question , but as for RJ, he's a little bit polarizing right now because he (like almost everyone else here) had a down year last year, and as this was also the first year of his new contract, that annoyed folks.

He's almost certainly still a solid puzzle piece, but folks are far less united on that conclusion than they used to be.

Unfortunately, based on some of the player ratings I've seen so far, most of our underrated strengths don't show up in NHL13 at all. Most of our blueline (particularly Nikitin) seems to have been dismissed, and Atkinson is likely to be leaned on as a quality forward but he doesn't appear to even be in the game.

Thanks, Howson, for cleaning up MacLean's toxic waste. Welcome, Kekalainen; let's get good things built!
Old
09-05-2012, 09:42 AM
blahblah

Why don't we just merge this into the player-by-player analysis thread? His will eventually have his answers.

At any rate this is too broad. As far as RJ goes. He's still important, his production is roughly the same. He's probably not getting traded, especially with his contract and the CBA issues. Would I trade him? Depends on what the return is.

Old
09-05-2012, 10:31 AM
JACKETfan
Real Blue Jacketfan

re: stupid question.

I agree.

Old
09-05-2012, 10:59 AM
Double-Shift Lassť
Just post better

Quote:
Originally Posted by blahblah View Post
Why don't we just merge this into the player-by-player analysis thread? His will eventually have his answers.
No merge - just a recommendation - and a close.

Closed Thread