HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Rangers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Buuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Closed Thread

Old
09-19-2003, 10:12 AM
n8
WAAAAAAA!!!

vCash: 500
Buuuuuuuuuuuuuu

UUUK

jeff beukeboom to play. he was named to the oilers megastar roster that will play before the oilers/montreal outdoor game in 2 months.
i don't see Bob Gainey on the roster. edmonton's roster looks more impressive...

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/news_story.asp...22&hubName=nhl

Edmonton Oilers MegaStars

Captain - Wayne Gretzky
Goal - Grant Fuhr, Bill Ranford, Andy Moog

Forwards: Glenn Anderson, Ron Chipperfield, Dave Hunter, Jari Kurri, Ken Linseman, Dave Lumley, Dave Semenko, Craig Simpson, Esa Tikkanen

Defencemen: Jeff Beukeboom, Paul Coffey, Lee Fogolin, Randy Gregg, Charlie Huddy, Kevin Lowe, Marty McSorley, Craig Muni

Montreal Canadiens MegaStars

Captain - Guy Lafleur
Goal - Steve Penney, Richard Sevigny

Forwards: Benoit Brunet, Guy Carbonneau, Cam Connor, Russ Courtnall, Lucien Deblois, Yvon Lambert, Kirk Muller, Mark Napier, Chris Nilan, Stephane Richer, Steve Shutt, Bobby Smith

Defencemen: Jean-Jacques Daigneault, Gilbert Delorme, Gaston Gingras, Guy Lapointe, Craig Ludwig, Larry Robinson

Old
09-19-2003, 10:18 AM
Lundyfan

Send a message via Yahoo to Lundyfan
Wow, that's good to hear. The last time I saw anything on him he was STILL having a lot of problems. Hopefully this is a sign he has finally recovered enough to lead a normal life.

Old
09-19-2003, 10:20 AM
Melrose_Jr.

No Patty Roy? No Mark Messier? (we don't have a game that day)

Beuk's "buddy" Matt Johnson speared Mattias Ohlund last night then reportedly "check his head into the boards". Obviously, a man with little respect for his fellow players and a very short memory. :mad:

Old
09-19-2003, 11:40 AM
NYR469

from what i've heard beuke still has his good days and his bad days and still isn't completely over the concussions...there isn't going to be hitting in the game but at the bottom where it says 'player rosters are subject to change' one of the reasons why it might change could be how beuke feels on that day

Old
09-19-2003, 04:04 PM
JCProdigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melrose_Jr.
Beuk's "buddy" Matt Johnson speared Mattias Ohlund last night then reportedly "check his head into the boards". Obviously, a man with little respect for his fellow players and a very short memory. :mad:
The reason why I wouldn't shed a tear if somebody took him out with a hit. Actually stood up and cheered last year when someone (forget who) knocked him out in a fight last year.

Closed Thread