HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Fantasy Hockey Talk > EA Sports NHL
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

EA Sports NHL Discussion forum for EA Sports NHL video games.

Next Gen NHL 15 BeAGM Rangers ***Live Stream***

Old
03-29-2015, 03:37 PM
ItsRich1226

vCash: 500
Next Gen NHL 15 BeAGM Rangers ***Live Stream***

Hey guys!

STREAM: www.twitch.tv/itsrich1226/

I've decided to live stream my GM mode, currently in the 3rd season as the NYR my favorite team. I play on Superstar setting, with the CPU difficulty modifer turned all the way up, WITH Hardcore sliders. I also play with trades set to hard, to make trades more realistic.

Little background to my BaGM, first season I made a lot of trades. Got rid of the oldest players on the team as well as big contracts to free up cap room to sign/trade who I wanted. So when you see my lines I probably only have 3 or so original Rangers because im on my 3rd season and the first two seasons i traded old Vets for young rising stars.

1st season - Lots of trades, free agent signings, got knocked out of the first round of the playoffs. Drafted Mcdavid by trading the 2 first round picks i had to move up to number 1. No real big time free agent signing but did pick up a few young guys with high potential for my AHL roster.

2nd season - Won stanley cup in 6 games against Chicago Blackhawks. Resigned Mckinnon to a 8 year deal with 6M Annualy, also resigned John Gibson as my starting goalie for the next 4 years, Around 4M per year. Was able to pick up Kessler in free agency as well.

So here are my lines as of now, like i said, lots of trades and if you are wondering how I got these lines with "hard" trade settings, its because i sacrificed a lot of draft picks and good value players in my first year.

Offense
1st Line: Taylor Hall, Sidney Crosby, Nathan Mackinnon
2nd Line: Hagelin, Duchene, Drouin
3rd Line: Kreider, Kessler, Tom Wilson
4th Line:Hoffman, Mcdavid, Balisy

Defense
1st: Lindholm, Myers
2nd:Mcdonaugh, Ellis
3rd:Ellerby, Erkamps

Goalies:
J Gibson, A. Nedelijkovic (Elite 80 Ovr, currently my AHL starting goalie to develop)

Hall, Crosy, Duchene, Mackinnon, Drouin was all traded for in the first season with Picks and the team i started with. Wilson was traded for in the 2nd season and Kessler/Hoffman was signed in FA. Balisy and Mcdavid are both rookies that have been doing well as 4th liners and will move up eventually. Erkamps is also a rookie who i drafted in the 5th round but has been doing well and has a 95 Slap shot which has been great.

Yes I have stars on my team, but my cap space is a problem as you could imagine. At the end of this season I will probably have to trade some big names and decide who I really want to keep moving forward with, but with this roster I will probably win the cup again unless we end up playing bad in the playoffs like the first year.
3rd Season so far, Team is 11-8. Had some injury issues, The 5 games i have played have all been close, with 1 going into a 8 round shootout where Gibson came up big and we eventually won.

So i will be streaming whenever I do play, I usually play a game every 5 or so games so i play around 20-25 games a season and then play the playoffs. Games are 8 minute periods. Come watch the stream! Thanks guys

Last edited by ItsRich1226: 03-29-2015 at 04:20 PM.
ItsRich1226 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-18-2015, 12:56 PM
SuperGM17

vCash: 500
Just testing something

Trades

SuperGM17 is offline   Reply With Quote