HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Florida Panthers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Nhl 2013 entry draft

Old
09-24-2012, 07:50 PM
AwesomePanthers
Go Quacks!

vCash: 500
Nhl 2013 entry draft

I know it's early, but if there is a full lockout the NHL draft lottery will be very interesting. And hopefully we wont get shafted like in 2005. Hopefully the hockey gods for once could help us get a top5 pick, and maybe just maybe the 1st overall.

Here are the teams number of balls if they will use the 2005 model:
TEAMS WITH THREE BALLS (7)
Calgary, Carolina, Columbus, Dallas, Minnesota, Toronto, Winnipeg

TEAMS WITH TWO BALLS (6)
Anaheim, Colorado, Florida, New York (I), St. Louis, Tampa Bay

TEAMS WITH ONE BALL (17)
Boston, Buffalo, Chicago, Detroit, Edmonton, Los Angeles (CBJ), Montreal, Nashville, New Jersey, New York (R)(CBJ), Ottawa, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Pittsburgh, San Jose, Vancouver, Washington

It would be amazing to finally have some luck and get a player like MacKinnon. What a player he will become. But there are so many good players in this draft at this moment, so we'll see how the season unfolds.

I know its early, but here we can speculate what position we should draft and how the prospects develop over the season.

Bob McKenzies top10 list with HMs, after he has talked with scouts:
1. Nathan MacKinnon
2. Seth Jones
3. Sean Monahan
4. Elias Lindholm
5. Rasmus Ristolainen
6. Aleksander Barkov
7. Andre Burakovsky
8. Jacob de la Rose
9. Curtis Lazar
10. Kerby Rychel

Honourable Mentions

Max Domi
Jonathan Drouin
Adam Erne
Zach Fucale
Robert Hagg
Josh Morrissey
Darnell Nurse
Ryan Pulock
Hunter Shinkaruk
Nikita Zadorov

Surprised to see Shinkaruk out of the top10. Great goalscorer and sniper. Hopefully I get to watch him and many others over this season.

AwesomePanthers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-24-2012, 09:52 PM
Howboutthempanthers
No Bandwagon Allowed

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by AwesomePanthers View Post
I know it's early, but if there is a full lockout the NHL draft lottery will be very interesting. And hopefully we wont get shafted like in 2005. Hopefully the hockey gods for once could help us get a top5 pick, and maybe just maybe the 1st overall.

Here are the teams number of balls if they will use the 2005 model:
TEAMS WITH THREE BALLS (7)
Calgary, Carolina, Columbus, Dallas, Minnesota, Toronto, Winnipeg

TEAMS WITH TWO BALLS (6)
Anaheim, Colorado, Florida, New York (I), St. Louis, Tampa Bay

TEAMS WITH ONE BALL (17)
Boston, Buffalo, Chicago, Detroit, Edmonton, Los Angeles (CBJ), Montreal, Nashville, New Jersey, New York (R)(CBJ), Ottawa, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Pittsburgh, San Jose, Vancouver, Washington

It would be amazing to finally have some luck and get a player like MacKinnon. What a player he will become. But there are so many good players in this draft at this moment, so we'll see how the season unfolds.

I know its early, but here we can speculate what position we should draft and how the prospects develop over the season.

Bob McKenzies top10 list with HMs, after he has talked with scouts:
1. Nathan MacKinnon
2. Seth Jones
3. Sean Monahan
4. Elias Lindholm
5. Rasmus Ristolainen
6. Aleksander Barkov
7. Andre Burakovsky
8. Jacob de la Rose
9. Curtis Lazar
10. Kerby Rychel

Honourable Mentions

Max Domi
Jonathan Drouin
Adam Erne
Zach Fucale
Robert Hagg
Josh Morrissey
Darnell Nurse
Ryan Pulock
Hunter Shinkaruk
Nikita Zadorov

Surprised to see Shinkaruk out of the top10. Great goalscorer and sniper. Hopefully I get to watch him and many others over this season.
Yep you're right, it is early. But none the less, I hope that we get in the top 5. That would be real good. But who knows how the prospects will rank come draft time and where we will pick. I mean Huberdeau was not even on the radar before the season leading up to the draft in 2011. So right now all I have to go with is the knowledge that Dale T. is making those draft decisions and so I feel confident about where ever and who ever we draft.

Howboutthempanthers is online now   Reply With Quote