HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Central Division > Chicago Blackhawks
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

2 Nights of Infamy --Revenge or No Pride?

Old
09-10-2012, 01:33 PM
hawksfan50

vCash: 500
2 Nights of Infamy --Revenge or No Pride?

From last season 2 very ugly spankings by EDM (our 9-2 loss on NOV. 19th and the 8-4 loss to them on Feb 2nd ) --not to mention 4-3 loss to them on Jan 2nd --giving us a 3 consecutive losses to them outscored 21-9 ....well,do we have any professional pride-well do we?

Well-we'll find out ---Q must have our games with EDM circled and it willbe UNACCEPTABLE if we do not give 100% efforts for each game with them and for the entirety of the games...

The problem is --everyone is expecting their kid phenoms to be even better this year (HALL,EBERLE,RNH) plus they add YAKUPOV to their mix...then of course GAGNER who shamed us into amateur performance (NO MAS! NO MAS!) --so how are our vaunted "stars" going to respond to these insults to our alleged "contender" status ?
With pride and top efforts? OR --as usual in the Q country club - -don't worry be happy --atmosphere--pass go /collect and cash huge paychecks lack of pride to compete hard every shift "attitude" prevalent too often on this club of "stars" -will they AGAIN --fail to show up and give their best?
WE SHALL SEE....but if our guys AGAIN fail to show pride and compete hard and focused for 60 minutes--THEN get out the plank --there be guys walking down it...WE "MUST" revenge these insults to the honour of the Indian head...However -let us not destest EDM for these insults to our vaunted prowess -let us detest the lack of pride on our guys' part that COULD EVER ALLOW SUCH HUMILIATION to the Indianhead --to EVER ALLOW such INCOMPTENCE on our part.

Our players owe us--the fans a lot better "COMPETE" level ...WE the fans do not want to experience such shame again... SHAME ON YOU--BLACKHAWKS --both "stars" and 'grunts' --but THIS kind of sloppiness and uncompete cannot be tolerated ...if there is any pride at all ...but then THAT IS THE ISSUE with this team..Q let it happen last year..To which we say NEVER AGAIN ---and advise Q he is on a short leash if the ugly contagion of lacksadaisical attitude prevails around the Indianhead again this season....a VERY SHORT LEASH.

THe fans REMEMBER. DO OUR PLAYERS?

hawksfan50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-10-2012, 01:51 PM
digdug41982

vCash: 50
I think the players would like to win those games but I also think that Edmonton is always going to play harder against the Hawks in the regular season than vice versa. They've said before that the Hawks games are the ones they use to measure themselves. I'd love to see us beat them 7-0 a couple times though, don't get me wrong.

Look at the Hawks and Detroit. When this Hawks team was coming up, they always did well against Detroit and continue to do so every year. I'm sure Detroit wants to stop it but they don't seem to be able to match.

digdug41982 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-10-2012, 01:53 PM
HockeySensible
Smug Teuvo

What is the point of this? The first game was the 3rd in 5 nights and the 2nd game was during the 9-game losing streak. For whatever reason, alot of the younger, speedy teams have given us problems over the last couple years (Colorado, Edmonton) but I don't think the players are going to be focusing on the two losses too much when/if they play Edmonton this year. Chicago is a better team than Edmonton, without question, and I'm sure it will be more apparent this year. Edmonton won't take them by surprise this year.

HockeySensible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-10-2012, 01:57 PM
Sarava

Didn't Edmonton spank the Hawks at least once in the season before also? Either way - sometimes teams have your number. I'm more worried about the big picture.

Sarava is offline   Reply With Quote