Me too, but getting tired of waiting. I can't fault him for making money even though as a Caps fan I have selfish reasons for him being here. Just hope he pans out and stays healthy.
That's the biggest thing for me, I'm super glad he's finally making the leap to North America but he just needs to stay healthy. He's already had more injuries than I'd like for a 21 year old so hopefully he can put that behind him.
Seriously, like I thought some Christmas miracle came late and somehow he was able to sneak past all the rules and play like tomorrow from this thread.
On the bright side there's no chance of him coming over immediately, pulling the team out of it's funk and then giving us the chance to squeak into the last playoff spot as GMGM deals more assets at the trade deadline to pick up a deflated veteran that Oates can bury on the fourth line for a cup run.
So much easier to read than Google's translation of the article
You can say that again! Though the translate does does provide the general gist of the interview.
Poor kid if the dogs are even turning away and the people aren't making eye contact it's got to be uncomfortable.
I just hope his body can take the rigours of the NHL. We sure could use scoring.
- Who knew that I would get five injuries per season. Anything can happen .
- Agreement with the Chelyabinsk club expires in the spring. Decided on the future ?
- All agreed and understood . No questions can not be neither 10 nor 15 million in the CHL will not. "Washington" is waiting for me for three years , I gave them a call , and as a decent person should hold it. "Tractor" not once, not twice gave me new suggestions, but the decision has to renew the contract will not, the current season the last for me in his native club .
- Even the dog turns away FROM ME
- I see that people look at me not with a smile. Evil people very much.
- - That is, comes to openly express unpleasant things ?
- - I do not want to talk about it . It is understandable - the nerves . All are experiencing . Understand what is expected of me more. Therefore, omitting the eye itself .
- Ovechkin ALWAYS WRITES
- - The family have not been asked to stay in Russia ?
- - This is just a general conversation was not. Parents , on the contrary , most are waiting for me to play overseas, although, of course , they are pleased to see me home. And most of all experience becomes a grandmother . But it's not a big problem - I think the visa will be no problems , so guests will be coming to the extent possible .
- - Ovechkin said many times that awaits you , "Washington ." He already knows your decision ?
Frankly, whether it's made up by PuckBuddy or part of an actual shaky Google translation, "butter that trolley" is an awesome expression that I think I'm going to try to integrate into everyday vernacular.