HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Notices

Full time lurker but this deserves a post!!

Closed Thread

Old
09-19-2003, 07:20 AM
Tazzjayz

vCash: 500
Full time lurker but this deserves a post!!

Yesterday Iwas a time Nightclub, like I am every Thursday, a friend of mine works there, then I spotted Mike Komisarek and Marcel Hossa and this guy knows hockey so he goes to them turns out he knows them well, so we go upstairs me my friend and 2 girls that came with me. Upstairs there was Ron Hainsey who was getting picked up by every chick in the club and 2 other Habs players which I didnt recognize by face.

So Basically I had a long conversation with Komisarek and Hainsey not a lot about hockey, it was more about alcohol and women. But Mike was so happy when I called him Chris, he's like it's Mike and I said I meant Chris for Chris Pronger. He loved it!!!

After getting drunk with them, this girl that came with me finally got Hainsey's phone number and he got hers. Then at around 2AM I go downstairs and Leonardo Dicaprio was there, so my friends were all in his small VIP area, we finally got there and we got even drunker, Leonardo was doing Coke every like 2 minutes but hey thats what hollywood people do. Cocaine.

My friend just called me know and apparently Ron Hainsey gave her tickets for tomorrow's game and after the game we're going out to some club.

Gotta show the guys around town!!

Old
09-19-2003, 08:21 AM
Gros Bill

Just make sure you get them to bed early

I find it difficult to believe these guys are out partying, while at the same time trying to make the team. There's a time for everything, and it seems to me the time now is for TRAINING.

Old
09-19-2003, 09:16 AM
gunnerdom
Go HABS Go!!!!

Send a message via MSN to gunnerdom
Wonder if my friend was there. He is the stand-in for Di Caprio for the new movie Aviator he`s shooting in Montreal. I know he`s hanging out with him a lot.

Old
09-19-2003, 09:27 AM
AK-47

Tell them to stick to hockey, that's what their payed for and that's what we the fans demand to see.

Old
09-19-2003, 09:46 AM
tinyzombies

Keep Hainsey away from DiCaprio!

Old
09-19-2003, 10:24 AM
Tazzjayz

Yeah but Screw LEO!!!

I got drunk with the future of the Habs!!!

I'm just unsure of the other 2 players, one smaller guy with short dark hair, and a blond guy with little bit curly hair. I've seen both of them but was unsure of who they were.

Old
09-19-2003, 10:25 AM
Marksman

Did you see Theo Fleury there?

Old
09-19-2003, 10:55 AM
danboulie

Send a message via MSN to danboulie
Didn't Montreal play a game against Boston last night?

Did you find anything interesting out about either of them, besides the fact that Komi likes to be called pronger?

Old
09-19-2003, 11:25 AM
Russian Fan

Send a message via ICQ to Russian Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by AK-47
Tell them to stick to hockey, that's what their payed for and that's what we the fans demand to see.
You never go out except when your on vacation ?

Dont go out next saturday , you got school monday, that's what your childhood & adolescence is for.

And if your an adult you work on monday dont go out, because if you are tired after a nice week-end , you wont earn what you are paid to do.

Old
09-19-2003, 11:25 AM
Tazzjayz

Well Hainsey is a pimp without a doubt we kept hooking him up with chicks, god knows how many phone numbers he got yesterday probably more than Dicaprio's groupies. Hainsey was the coolest, we had a long conversation about alcohol and drinks he's a big Corono fan

Komisarek seemed shy and didnt speak much, my friend hooked him up with a girl and she told me that he was very shy.

I just shook Hossa's hand that's about it. I spoke to one of the other 2 guys which I dont know by name, trying to find pics of players at camp.

Thats's about it, most talk was about women, alcohol and we were making fun of all the girls that surrounded Leonardo. Thank god no one fainted would've been to funny.

Quote:
Come on, they're our age. They get paid and they wanna get layed, and Time is like 5 minutes away from Molson Center. And they're not playing today. Let them have fun at least during pre season.

Old
09-19-2003, 11:37 AM
joepaco

these kids have millions and need to spend it .
and they wont stop just because they have a hockey game

Old
09-19-2003, 11:48 AM
Bring_Bak_Damphousse
Classless User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tazzjayz
Well Hainsey is a pimp without a doubt we kept hooking him up with chicks, god knows how many phone numbers he got yesterday probably more than Dicaprio's groupies. .
Damn, that`s all we need...Hainsey getting a severe case of herpes to slow down his progress.

cool story though

Old
09-19-2003, 11:58 AM
joepaco

i'm gonna have to ask my buds to add me to the Times gest list one day when they go ,unless i rent a ferrari or somthing, i've never been but it looks great .

I herd Lecavalier was the worst for being a Prima Donna

Old
09-19-2003, 12:08 PM
Guriken

man you're too cool, talking with all these players, yeah..

and you're nice, you bring them girls... like if they needed you.

Old
09-19-2003, 01:00 PM
Tazzjayz

Guys Guys Guys

I'm no pimp

Although I wish I was, it's just that we know the whole crowd there, and we'd intoduce girls to them, I mean as soon as we'd tell them that they're hockey players they get excited and stuff and then Leonardo showed up and the groupies jumped ship

Old
09-19-2003, 01:22 PM
AK-47

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russian Fan
You never go out except when your on vacation ?

Dont go out next saturday , you got school monday, that's what your childhood & adolescence is for.

And if your an adult you work on monday dont go out, because if you are tired after a nice week-end , you wont earn what you are paid to do.

I could care less what they do in their spare time, all I care about is how they perform on the ice. All i'm saying is they better concentrate on hockey, getting drunk and partying will only get u so far.

By the way, I go out, i'm just not an idiot when I do so.

Old
09-19-2003, 01:26 PM
kobe

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK-47
I could care less what they do in their spare time, all I care about is how they perform on the ice. All i'm saying is they better concentrate on hockey, that's what matters to me. I go out, i'm just not an idiot when I do so.
Great Story! You're a pimp but Hainsey, he's the Mac Daddy! They are finding out how hot are Montreal Girls! Time Nightclub look like the place to be on Thursday nights. By the way, I saw Dicaprio in Kamasutra strip club on St-Dominique. Every dancer was after him, like usual........

Old
09-19-2003, 01:28 PM
AK-47

Quote:
Well Hainsey is a pimp without a doubt we kept hooking him up with chicks, god knows how many phone numbers he got yesterday probably more than Dicaprio's groupies. Hainsey was the coolest, we had a long conversation about alcohol and drinks he's a big Corono fan

Komisarek seemed shy and didnt speak much, my friend hooked him up with a girl and she told me that he was very shy.

I just shook Hossa's hand that's about it. I spoke to one of the other 2 guys which I dont know by name, trying to find pics of players at camp.

Thats's about it, most talk was about women, alcohol and we were making fun of all the girls that surrounded Leonardo. Thank god no one fainted would've been to funny.

Come on, they're our age. They get paid and they wanna get layed, and Time is like 5 minutes away from Molson Center. And they're not playing today. Let them have fun at least during pre season.
If they play like crap the next game, we will know why.

Old
09-19-2003, 01:37 PM
Tazzjayz

HA!!

Kamasutra is like my home away from home. 50 Cent was there after his concert a few weeks ago.

Old
09-19-2003, 02:11 PM
CrazyboutHabs

Send a message via AIM to CrazyboutHabs
Quote:
HA!!

Kamasutra is like my home away from home. 50 Cent was there after his concert a few weeks ago.
Yeah no ****...After the show I called up the doorman and he was like they're coming here...Who I said, he answers Snoop, 50, Bustarhymes...I answer...I'M THERE !!!

Personnaly I think Time sucks...too snobby and the girls are *****...

Old
09-19-2003, 02:56 PM
Vicious

Send a message via MSN to Vicious
Whoa... Tazzjayz.. You couldn't possibly be the same guy from IGN, could you?

*hugs TJ*

Old
09-19-2003, 03:07 PM
Tazzjayz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicious
Whoa... Tazzjayz.. You couldn't possibly be the same guy from IGN, could you?

*hugs TJ*

HE HEY VIC
Long time no see!!!

*Hugs Vicious back*

Old
09-19-2003, 04:22 PM
Vicious

Send a message via MSN to Vicious
Quote:
HE HEY VIC
Long time no see!!!

*Hugs Vicious back*

Come back to IGN Hockey board is free now. More habs fans the merrier.

Old
09-19-2003, 07:53 PM
oli500

Hey maybe does were the five guys that were spotit at the strip bar last year and made such a big fus for a cople of days.

Old
09-19-2003, 09:08 PM
ShootOut

Send a message via ICQ to ShootOut Send a message via MSN to ShootOut
Quote:
Yeah but Screw LEO!!!

I loved Catch me if you Can...

Closed Thread