HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Florida Panthers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

NHL 13 GM Connected League (Xbox 360)

Old
09-03-2012, 10:18 PM
MB94
@MBFarina94

vCash: 500
NHL 13 GM Connected League (Xbox 360)

Hey guys, sorry i'm making a thread but we have four spots available in our league that we would like to fill up ASAP considering the game is coming out next week and the Panthers happen to be one of the teams without a GM. The league is active, we got our own forum for the league to stay connected and we got great members. There have already been a good amount of trades been done. But the teams that are available (Such as the Panthers) roster has been untouched.

If you need anymore information let me know.

MB94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-04-2012, 12:11 PM
MickOlax

Quote:
Originally Posted by MB Stars View Post
Hey guys, sorry i'm making a thread but we have four spots available in our league that we would like to fill up ASAP considering the game is coming out next week and the Panthers happen to be one of the teams without a GM. The league is active, we got our own forum for the league to stay connected and we got great members. There have already been a good amount of trades been done. But the teams that are available (Such as the Panthers) roster has been untouched.

Have you some kind of game times set?

I'm very interested in joining a active GM connected league but I have two questions/problems:

1) I'm from Finland, in school and play hockey mostly in the afternoons. So my "time" to play is usually between 7.00 PM and 11.00 PM finnish time (so around -8 or -9 hours in the US/Canadian time). So if you guys are mostly like me in there, I can't really play 1vs1 with you guys too much. Not to mention make trade offers etc. in "real time".

2) I'm thinking about waiting for the first real roster update to kick in before joining an online league. Not 100% sure though since the online league rosters will probably be pretty shaken up since so many trades have already been set to happen. Plus the possible (probable) lockout may change things.

-L-

MickOlax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-06-2012, 12:12 AM
Shockley
Go Cats Go!

vCash: 498
Im in! GT = LL Shockley LL

Shockley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-06-2012, 03:22 AM
tythebri

Quote:
Originally Posted by MB Stars View Post

im in what teams are available

tythebri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-13-2012, 12:39 PM
Guizz2406
Rookie User

I'm in too. gamertag : TwentyGUIZZ

Guizz2406 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-18-2012, 09:26 AM
Ace0813
Bleed Black & Gold

Send a message via AIM to Ace0813
Hey guys, we have another GM connected with 27/30 GMs.. We are still missing the FLA GM and we just started yesterday. Join!

http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/sh...3#post54418893

Ace0813 is offline   Reply With Quote