HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Fantasy Hockey Talk > General Fantasy Talk
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
General Fantasy Talk Forum for fantasy leagues, mock and all time drafts, and hockey video games.

Need help with last keeper spots - suggestions?

Old
04-30-2013, 06:46 PM
mav0813

vCash: 500
Need help with last keeper spots - suggestions?

16 teams (keep 13 - 2 goalies only) standard H2H yahoo cats + hits/blocks

1. Malkin (c/rw)
2. Ovechkin (lw/rw)
3. Giroux (c/rw)
4. Parise (lw)
5. Couture (c/lw)
6. Green (d)
7. Keith (d)
8. Niemi (g)

1) For 9-13, I'm trying to decide between: Eller, B. Schenn, Brouwer, Orpik, Garrison, Briere, Ehrhoff, Kulikov, Markstrom, Lehner. As of now I'm leaning towards: Schenn, Garrison, Kulikov, Briere and Lehner

2) I really don't want to keep Briere, but I traded a 2nd rounder for him for late season support (which backfired) so I feel like I have to keep him...should I just bite the bullet and keep someone else like Eller or Brouwer (to compliment Ovie)?

3) I chose Garrison over Ehrhoff since he is on the better team and Ehrhoff's best years in Van don't seem they can be replicated in Buffalo.

4) Markstrom and Lehner is hard...guaranteed starts, but crappy team vs. 2nd fiddle to Anderson but strong starts. I don't know how Anderson became amazing all of a sudden, but think it will last? I've been keeping Markstrom for years but Lehner has been impressive (perhaps they are just a product of their respective teams). I know Markstrom is supposedly to become a stud...but I can't see it in Florida. All I know is that I will try to trade one of them so I'm not just giving on up for free in the draft.

I have 15th pick and goalies are prized in this league so probably any fantasy relevant ones will be gone.

mav0813 is offline   Reply With Quote