HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Central Division > Nashville Predators
Notices

Broken Record (Colin Wilson Talk)

Old
09-27-2012, 04:03 PM
Everlong
JoeyBats

vCash: 500
Broken Record (Colin Wilson Talk)

I feel like one. Is this the year Wilson steps out from under Trotz's wing and breaks loose? Down the stretch last season, AK and Rads were deemed as more reliable options offensively, and at times, but not always, they were. Same could be said the year prior when he was glued to the pressbox. It appears Wilson is never given the benefit of the doubt, and whenever there's a chance for anyone but him to get some icetime, Colin takes a back seat despite his performance. What do see Wilson becoming/accomplishing here in Nashville this upcoming season(whenever it actually starts)?

I see flashes of that high-end ability that this team needs in the top9, but I feel his icetime needs to be consistent in order for him to become what I think he can be. Thoughts?

Everlong is online now   Reply With Quote