HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Central Division > Chicago Blackhawks
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Brandon Saad, Teuvo Teravainen lead the way in Chicago Blackhawks' top 20

Old
09-18-2012, 11:22 AM
Martini*
Gods Team

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubba88 View Post
Lalonde > Leddy

needed a laugh and Martini delivered
When did I say this?

Martini* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-18-2012, 12:56 PM
sketch22

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by unbridledid View Post
He played at Notre Dame for four years. His last year he played with Johns I know. Wasn't he the teams captain ?

Does he have offensive upside ? I heard he plays a sound game, and has some size. I wonder does he have an edge to his game ?
I only got to around 6 games last year so I'm sure a couple of other people could tell you more. But from what I saw offensively he makes good passes, has a decent shot (though somewhat inaccurate), and seems to have a good feel for pinching or retreating. Nothing I saw of him was great, but it was all very good.

As far as edge goes it kind of depends on what you mean. I didn't see him drop the gloves or anything like that. But he was willing to throw a hit when he had a chance, used his stick and positioning well also, and didn't shy away from physical contact. The only negative I saw from him physically was he had one really bad game along the boards where he just seemed to get out-muscled constantly, but he's still young and that one game was the exception (atleast from what I saw).

sketch22 is offline   Reply With Quote