HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Central Division > Winnipeg Jets
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie
Notices

Jersey Collection Thread

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
03-17-2017, 07:53 PM
  #151
MrGrinch
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 402
vCash: 500
Picked up Jack Roslovic's game worn 2017 AHL All Star jersey today!




MrGrinch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-17-2017, 08:23 PM
  #152
blues10
Registered User
 
blues10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Canada
Country: Canada
Posts: 5,298
vCash: 500
^^^^^ Nice Jersey^^^^^^

blues10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-19-2017, 09:06 PM
  #153
buggs
nanoo nanoo
 
buggs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: somewhere flat
Country: Canada
Posts: 4,276
vCash: 162
Grabbed an ice caps blue jersey at the game today. Pro weight for $100.

buggs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-19-2017, 09:18 PM
  #154
1430MaroonsRoad
Registered User
 
1430MaroonsRoad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Winnipeg, MB
Country: Canada
Posts: 522
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by buggs View Post
Grabbed an ice caps blue jersey at the game today. Pro weight for $100.
Which Jets Gear at the arena had them? Upper level, atrium, main level?

1430MaroonsRoad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-20-2017, 07:52 AM
  #155
buggs
nanoo nanoo
 
buggs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: somewhere flat
Country: Canada
Posts: 4,276
vCash: 162
Quote:
Originally Posted by dhfromkw View Post
Which Jets Gear at the arena had them? Upper level, atrium, main level?
Main level. Wasn't in the store but the area they set up just to the east of the store near the Moxie's entrance in the arena concourse. Same area they sell the helmets, gloves and other game used gear. They had a table off to the right of the main area where the jerseys are hanging against the wall.

I actually grabbed the third jersey logo since I hadn't seen it before. I have a t-shirt with the regular logo so figured this would be nice (stock photo from the web).


buggs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-20-2017, 08:36 AM
  #156
1430MaroonsRoad
Registered User
 
1430MaroonsRoad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Winnipeg, MB
Country: Canada
Posts: 522
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by buggs View Post
Main level. Wasn't in the store but the area they set up just to the east of the store near the Moxie's entrance in the arena concourse. Same area they sell the helmets, gloves and other game used gear. They had a table off to the right of the main area where the jerseys are hanging against the wall.

I actually grabbed the third jersey logo since I hadn't seen it before. I have a t-shirt with the regular logo so figured this would be nice (stock photo from the web).

Sweet! Congrats.

1430MaroonsRoad is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:22 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. @2017 All Rights Reserved.