HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > Pittsburgh Penguins
Notices

Where Pens players play during lockout?

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
12-11-2012, 11:10 PM
  #226
Interactif
Registered User
 
Interactif's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: North York
Country: Canada
Posts: 26,289
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by PensBandwagonerNo272 View Post
heard on nhl radio this morning that metalurg or whatever team geno and gonch are playing for contacted sid about coming over

i can't really see sid going to play in the khl even if it's with them, but who knows

he better not get concussed if he plays somewhere else this year
It's actually spelled Metallurg not metalurg.

Interactif is offline  
Old
12-13-2012, 03:06 PM
  #227
SidTheKid8787
Registered User
 
SidTheKid8787's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 6,216
vCash: 500
http://sulia.com/channel/hockey/f/dc...source=twitter

Sorry I wasn't taking any video. Only about 20 of us saw it, but the goal Sidney Crosby scored in practice today is worth talking about.
Picture this: Crosby, on a 1-on-3 rush, chipped the puck from Joe Vitale at the last second, then flipped the puck over the heads of D-men Matt Niskanen and Deryk Engelland. He then swooped around them, catching the puck on his stick in midair, before unleashing a wrist shot that beat Marc-Andre Fleury up high.
The crowd - all 20 of them - went wild.
Niskanen couldn't stop laughing for 30 seconds.
Sid barely smiled. (He wants to do that in a real game. Very badly.)
Then, he scored another ridiculous goal moments later.


I want to watch him play on my TV. Someone make it happen please.

SidTheKid8787 is offline  
Old
12-13-2012, 03:11 PM
  #228
Shady Machine
Registered User
 
Shady Machine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 11,635
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by SidTheKid8787 View Post
http://sulia.com/channel/hockey/f/dc...source=twitter

Sorry I wasn't taking any video. Only about 20 of us saw it, but the goal Sidney Crosby scored in practice today is worth talking about.
Picture this: Crosby, on a 1-on-3 rush, chipped the puck from Joe Vitale at the last second, then flipped the puck over the heads of D-men Matt Niskanen and Deryk Engelland. He then swooped around them, catching the puck on his stick in midair, before unleashing a wrist shot that beat Marc-Andre Fleury up high.
The crowd - all 20 of them - went wild.
Niskanen couldn't stop laughing for 30 seconds.
Sid barely smiled. (He wants to do that in a real game. Very badly.)
Then, he scored another ridiculous goal moments later.


I want to watch him play on my TV. Someone make it happen please.
Stop torturing me.

Shady Machine is offline  
Old
01-06-2013, 07:41 AM
  #229
ficohok*
Mrzim Kanadu !
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Zagreb
Country: Croatia
Posts: 1,175
vCash: 500
All the best to Dustin Jeffrey in his NHL(Pens) carrer, it was nice to have him on Medvescak's roster !

ficohok* is offline  
Old
01-06-2013, 08:08 AM
  #230
Ogrezilla
Nerf Herder
 
Ogrezilla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Pittsburgh
Posts: 31,420
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by CroHabitant View Post
All the best to Dustin Jeffrey in his NHL(Pens) carrer, it was nice to have him on Medvescak's roster !
glad he got to make an impact somewhere. I hope he can transfer some of that back here. I really think he can be a good NHLer for us.

Ogrezilla is offline  
Old
01-06-2013, 09:56 AM
  #231
invictus
Registered User
 
invictus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 14,811
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by CroHabitant View Post
All the best to Dustin Jeffrey in his NHL(Pens) carrer, it was nice to have him on Medvescak's roster !
Depending on your work schedule, I think you should be able to watch a decent chunk of Penguin games if you are so inclined.

invictus is offline  
Old
01-06-2013, 10:19 AM
  #232
Ogrezilla
Nerf Herder
 
Ogrezilla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Pittsburgh
Posts: 31,420
vCash: 500
I completely forgot I drafted Varlamov in my fantasy league. I hope he keeps up the good work

Ogrezilla is offline  
Old
01-06-2013, 10:33 AM
  #233
ColePens
Global Moderator
Your Savior
 
ColePens's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Pittsburgh
Country: United States
Posts: 32,104
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to ColePens
We cool with closing this thread or would you guys like to keep it open?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ogrezilla View Post
I completely forgot I drafted Varlamov in my fantasy league. I hope he keeps up the good work
You are talking to a 2 time champ. Dynasty this year.. so don't get ur hopes up on Varlamov.

ColePens is offline  
Old
01-06-2013, 10:34 AM
  #234
Ogrezilla
Nerf Herder
 
Ogrezilla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Pittsburgh
Posts: 31,420
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColePens View Post
We cool with closing this thread or would you guys like to keep it open?



You are talking to a 2 time champ. Dynasty this year.. so don't get ur hopes up on Varlamov.
wrong league. I'm hoarding Harding, Reimer and Bernier in hopes that one of them is a starter in that league

Ogrezilla is offline  
Old
01-06-2013, 11:04 AM
  #235
ColePens
Global Moderator
Your Savior
 
ColePens's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Pittsburgh
Country: United States
Posts: 32,104
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to ColePens
The Pens players will be playing in Pittsburgh! Locked.

If anyone was following that isn't around normally, please feel free to stop in any time! You are more than welcome.

ColePens is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:57 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.