HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Boston Bruins
Notices

Official 2012/2013 ticket thread Part 4 (ALL ticket talk HERE)(RULES IN FIRST POST)

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
11-02-2012, 11:06 AM
  #226
DKH
Registered User
 
DKH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Posts: 25,859
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to DKH
Quote:
Originally Posted by LHHFMF View Post
I logged into my Bruins account last night and saw that my Fan Relations Representative sections says I have no fan relations rep assigned.

Anyone that had Kaitlin Rowe as their rep see the same thing?
She is not my rep but I know her well- my daughter has skated with her (she is quite good) and at her dad's hockey camp....will try and catch up with her and find out what this means

DKH is offline  
Old
11-02-2012, 11:29 AM
  #227
bossfan
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 841
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by LHHFMF View Post
I logged into my Bruins account last night and saw that my Fan Relations Representative sections says I have no fan relations rep assigned.

Anyone that had Kaitlin Rowe as their rep see the same thing?
Are you talking about the Locker Room page that shows who your rep is? I have a different rep and mine also says unassigned.

Maybe the fan relations reps are also being locked out.

bossfan is offline  
Old
11-02-2012, 12:54 PM
  #228
WickedBruinsGirl
I like the remix
 
WickedBruinsGirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: loge 19 ♥
Country: United States
Posts: 14,019
vCash: 500
My rep is Alicia and she's still listed under my rep.

I went into My Bruins Account to check the last payment. Odd that it says my balance due is only $45. With the 5 month payment plan at 20% it should be $605 I think?.

__________________
Missing for days but nobody missed her.
WickedBruinsGirl is offline  
Old
11-02-2012, 01:11 PM
  #229
LHHFMF
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Loge 8
Country: United States
Posts: 52
vCash: 500
My total invoice amount is $1440 less than it was. They applied the credit for my October missed games direct to my account rather than crediting my card

LHHFMF is offline  
Old
11-02-2012, 02:47 PM
  #230
Alicat
Charge!
 
Alicat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: BOSTON
Country: United States
Posts: 19,654
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by LHHFMF View Post
My total invoice amount is $1440 less than it was. They applied the credit for my October missed games direct to my account rather than crediting my card
If that's the case then I'm bullish.

It tells me I owe only $33 but that's impossible. It should be $433.

__________________
"I choose to focus on the things I CAN do and am passionate about." - Sam Berns

I am Boston Strong
6.15.11
4.15.13


Last edited by Alicat: 11-02-2012 at 02:53 PM.
Alicat is offline  
Old
11-02-2012, 03:09 PM
  #231
gobruins14
Registered User
 
gobruins14's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: BAL 302 Row 6 Seat 4
Country: United States
Posts: 2,395
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by bossfan View Post
Are you talking about the Locker Room page that shows who your rep is? I have a different rep and mine also says unassigned.

Maybe the fan relations reps are also being locked out.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LHHFMF View Post
I logged into my Bruins account last night and saw that my Fan Relations Representative sections says I have no fan relations rep assigned.

Anyone that had Kaitlin Rowe as their rep see the same thing?
Funny - I had Nick Camara and he supposedly left the organization over the summer (just before the lockout started - smart guy). I just logged into the locker room to check mine and he's still listed. I'm fairly certain it said unassigned when I checked it earlier this summer when I was looking for who to contact since Nick left.

gobruins14 is offline  
Old
11-02-2012, 03:18 PM
  #232
Morris Wanchuk
.......
 
Morris Wanchuk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: War Memorial Arena
Country: United States
Posts: 14,740
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Morris Wanchuk
I looked at my invoice and I am quite confused. It seems to be crediting my account by not having me pay for November and only for the remainder of the balance in December.

In my case, my payments are $276.7/mo. and the credit for 8 lost home games in $32*2*8 is $512 so I only owe $40.4 due in December. I don't really have a problem with that, its just not how I thought they would have "credited" my account.

Also, it does not include the .25%.

Morris Wanchuk is offline  
Old
11-02-2012, 04:37 PM
  #233
Looch
B's, C's & Sox
 
Looch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Gilford, NH
Country: United States
Posts: 2,782
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morris Wanchuk View Post
I looked at my invoice and I am quite confused. It seems to be crediting my account by not having me pay for November and only for the remainder of the balance in December.

In my case, my payments are $276.7/mo. and the credit for 8 lost home games in $32*2*8 is $512 so I only owe $40.4 due in December. I don't really have a problem with that, its just not how I thought they would have "credited" my account.

Also, it does not include the .25%.

My account shows the same thing. No November payment due and my single remaining payment in December is roughly 30% less than it should be.

I suppose it would have been really difficult to inform everyone via email what was going to take place

What I don't understand, if you take the new number they have on my home page for my total invoice, and you deduct how much money I have already paid to date, the difference is less than a few hundred bucks I should owe. Yet they are showing my single payment due in December is roughly $1,000 more.


what

we

have

here

is

a

failure

to

communicate

__________________
BuddysTickets@gmail.com
Looch is offline  
Old
11-02-2012, 05:03 PM
  #234
bossfan
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 841
vCash: 500
I can't figure out what is going on with my account. The amount paid in and the outstanding balance due does not reconcile with where I think it should be if my credit has been applied. How many games have been lost including the 2 preseason games that we should have received a credit for? 2 preseason and 6 October games for a total of 8 games - correct?


Last edited by bossfan: 11-02-2012 at 06:45 PM.
bossfan is offline  
Old
11-03-2012, 08:09 AM
  #235
DanielEtvs
stuck on stoopid
 
DanielEtvs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: denial
Country: United States
Posts: 73
vCash: 500
so all you guys showing credits... did you all pick the option to rollover to next year? anyone get their credit/debit cards refunded yet?

what a sh*tshow this is!

DanielEtvs is offline  
Old
11-03-2012, 09:40 AM
  #236
Morris Wanchuk
.......
 
Morris Wanchuk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: War Memorial Arena
Country: United States
Posts: 14,740
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Morris Wanchuk
Quote:
Originally Posted by DanielEtvs View Post
so all you guys showing credits... did you all pick the option to rollover to next year? anyone get their credit/debit cards refunded yet?

what a sh*tshow this is!
Looks like they are crediting everyone on the 10-month, regardless of which option you took, by getting rid of payments. I would think if they don't play November, then I will have an account balance in the plus side (i took option 1) where as those who took option 2 will begin to see money on their credit card.

Again, I don't really have an issue with it, and understand why they are doing it, but I didn't see anywhere that it would happen this way.

I am curious to see how those who took the LS or 4 month option are getting their refunds.

Morris Wanchuk is offline  
Old
11-03-2012, 09:43 AM
  #237
Morris Wanchuk
.......
 
Morris Wanchuk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: War Memorial Arena
Country: United States
Posts: 14,740
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Morris Wanchuk
Quote:
Originally Posted by bossfan View Post
I can't figure out what is going on with my account. The amount paid in and the outstanding balance due does not reconcile with where I think it should be if my credit has been applied. How many games have been lost including the 2 preseason games that we should have received a credit for? 2 preseason and 6 October games for a total of 8 games - correct?
Yea my numbers work out with us missing 8 games.

However, it did not include the 3% APR.

I want my $1.28!

Morris Wanchuk is offline  
Old
11-03-2012, 09:47 AM
  #238
DanielEtvs
stuck on stoopid
 
DanielEtvs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: denial
Country: United States
Posts: 73
vCash: 500
Well if thats the case, that is not what we agreed upon. I was told I would be credited back to my account. In fact this is the last email I got from my ticket rep verbatim....

Hi Daniel,

The refund will be credited back to your CC on account within 10 days of the last day of the month. Hope you have a good weekend!


(reps name)

To me its not a question of being ok with it or not based upon the fact that I still owe one more future payment, people fundmentally want to be in charge of their own money, and I would rather have it until that payment is due. This is not what we agreed to if in fact we will not be getting CC refunds. we shall see

DanielEtvs is offline  
Old
11-03-2012, 10:17 AM
  #239
Kate08
HFBoards Sponsor
 
Kate08's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Medford MA
Country: United States
Posts: 16,467
vCash: 500
I only owe $51 for the remainder of the year, which will be deducted on 12/21 according to our online account. We should, in theory, owe 2 more payments in full of ~$350.

I'll take the extra $700 not being deducted, especially during the holidays, but I had no idea this was how it was going to work...especially since I chose option 1. I thought it was just going to be business as usual?

Kate08 is offline  
Old
11-03-2012, 01:39 PM
  #240
WickedBruinsGirl
I like the remix
 
WickedBruinsGirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: loge 19 ♥
Country: United States
Posts: 14,019
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kate08 View Post
I only owe $51 for the remainder of the year, which will be deducted on 12/21 according to our online account. We should, in theory, owe 2 more payments in full of ~$350.

I'll take the extra $700 not being deducted, especially during the holidays, but I had no idea this was how it was going to work...especially since I chose option 1. I thought it was just going to be business as usual?
I'll take a $45 payment over $605 this month. I also chose option 1.

I have no idea what's going on. I tried to check the invoice details but it doesn't list payments or credits.

Edit: maybe they figure since there was more than a month of cancelled games, however many, they deducted that from the last payment??

Edit2: but that wouldn't make sense anyway. *head hurts*

WickedBruinsGirl is offline  
Old
11-03-2012, 02:00 PM
  #241
WickedBruinsGirl
I like the remix
 
WickedBruinsGirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: loge 19 ♥
Country: United States
Posts: 14,019
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morris Wanchuk View Post
I looked at my invoice and I am quite confused. It seems to be crediting my account by not having me pay for November and only for the remainder of the balance in December.

In my case, my payments are $276.7/mo. and the credit for 8 lost home games in $32*2*8 is $512 so I only owe $40.4 due in December. I don't really have a problem with that, its just not how I thought they would have "credited" my account.

Also, it does not include the .25%.
Just figured mine out and it does equal the credit of 8 games.

$70 x 8 = $560. My last payment minus that is $45.

But why didn't they tell us that? Sheesh. And why are they giving it to those who chose option 1. So confused.

WickedBruinsGirl is offline  
Old
11-04-2012, 01:02 AM
  #242
slegr_71
HFBoards Sponsor
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Fall River, MA
Country: United States
Posts: 1,227
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to slegr_71 Send a message via Yahoo to slegr_71
*delete*

slegr_71 is offline  
Old
11-04-2012, 07:26 AM
  #243
DanielEtvs
stuck on stoopid
 
DanielEtvs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: denial
Country: United States
Posts: 73
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by WickedBruinsGirl View Post
And why are they giving it to those who chose option 1. So confused.
thats what im sayin! definite failure to communicate. by close of business monday we will hopefully have our answers.

unless we dont

DanielEtvs is offline  
Old
11-04-2012, 07:49 AM
  #244
DKH
Registered User
 
DKH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Posts: 25,859
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to DKH
Quote:
Originally Posted by LHHFMF View Post
I logged into my Bruins account last night and saw that my Fan Relations Representative sections says I have no fan relations rep assigned.

Anyone that had Kaitlin Rowe as their rep see the same thing?
not sure if you heard from her, but she told me they were probably updating something and she is still your rep- you should call her if you have questions

I am probably going to check in with mine and see what is going on- I put my money on three credit cards and am paid off and after reading here the recent posts I want to make sure they are not being credited back- especially when I think there's a chance the lockout could be over soon....then what? how many games, do we have to still pay for any phony baloney exhibition games (that would piss me off)

DKH is offline  
Old
11-05-2012, 06:55 AM
  #245
BlackNgold 84
Registered User
 
BlackNgold 84's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Massachusetts
Country: United States
Posts: 2,077
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by LHHFMF View Post
I logged into my Bruins account last night and saw that my Fan Relations Representative sections says I have no fan relations rep assigned.

Anyone that had Kaitlin Rowe as their rep see the same thing?
I believe shes still a rep right? call her up. She's my rep and has been ridiculously nice, and helpful for me the past 3 or 4 years.

BlackNgold 84 is offline  
Old
11-05-2012, 09:23 AM
  #246
Looch
B's, C's & Sox
 
Looch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Gilford, NH
Country: United States
Posts: 2,782
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Looch View Post
My account shows the same thing. No November payment due and my single remaining payment in December is roughly 30% less than it should be.

I suppose it would have been really difficult to inform everyone via email what was going to take place

What I don't understand, if you take the new number they have on my home page for my total invoice, and you deduct how much money I have already paid to date, the difference is less than a few hundred bucks I should owe. Yet they are showing my single payment due in December is roughly $1,000 more.


what

we

have

here

is

a

failure

to

communicate

Just following up. I sent my rep a email on Friday around 5pm. Just got a reply back-

Quote:
Hi Buddy,

Your payments for November and December will remain the same as the others. The current calculations in your account appear due to some back-end work during the ten business day refund period. Unfortunately these updated numbers (amidst this process) appear in every season ticket account right now and should be back to normal within the next week. Sorry for any confusion.
Don't count on having no November payment if you are on the 10 month payment plan.

Looch is offline  
Old
11-05-2012, 09:46 AM
  #247
LHHFMF
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Loge 8
Country: United States
Posts: 52
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by DKH View Post
not sure if you heard from her, but she told me they were probably updating something and she is still your rep- you should call her if you have questions
Thank you for the update. I don't have any questions for her. I was more worried that the Bruins were making cuts during the lock out and she was a causality. Glad to hear that isn't the case

LHHFMF is offline  
Old
11-05-2012, 09:54 AM
  #248
Kate08
HFBoards Sponsor
 
Kate08's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Medford MA
Country: United States
Posts: 16,467
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Looch View Post
Just following up. I sent my rep a email on Friday around 5pm. Just got a reply back-



Don't count on having no November payment if you are on the 10 month payment plan.
That's ****ing bogus.

Kate08 is offline  
Old
11-05-2012, 10:20 AM
  #249
Looch
B's, C's & Sox
 
Looch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Gilford, NH
Country: United States
Posts: 2,782
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kate08 View Post
That's ****ing bogus.

Yep. If there's one thing we should have learned by now as B's STH's, it's if they screw up in your favor, you can be damn sure they'll get theirs.

Looch is offline  
Old
11-05-2012, 10:30 AM
  #250
BlackNgold 84
Registered User
 
BlackNgold 84's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Massachusetts
Country: United States
Posts: 2,077
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Looch View Post
Yep. If there's one thing we should have learned by now as B's STH's, it's if they screw up in your favor, you can be damn sure they'll get theirs.
****ing ridiculous.. well gotta tell my buddy i was wrong and that we are getting charged for november and december. I figured with everyone saying the samething happened that it was true. Oh well.. should've known better.

BlackNgold 84 is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:29 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.