HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Boston Bruins
Notices

Official 2012/2013 ticket thread Part 4 (ALL ticket talk HERE)(RULES IN FIRST POST)

Closed Thread

Old
11-02-2012, 11:06 AM
DKH

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to DKH
Quote:
Originally Posted by LHHFMF View Post
I logged into my Bruins account last night and saw that my Fan Relations Representative sections says I have no fan relations rep assigned.

Anyone that had Kaitlin Rowe as their rep see the same thing?
She is not my rep but I know her well- my daughter has skated with her (she is quite good) and at her dad's hockey camp....will try and catch up with her and find out what this means

Old
11-02-2012, 11:29 AM
bossfan

Quote:
I logged into my Bruins account last night and saw that my Fan Relations Representative sections says I have no fan relations rep assigned.

Are you talking about the Locker Room page that shows who your rep is? I have a different rep and mine also says unassigned.

Maybe the fan relations reps are also being locked out.

Old
11-02-2012, 12:54 PM
WickedBruinsGirl
I like the remix

My rep is Alicia and she's still listed under my rep.

I went into My Bruins Account to check the last payment. Odd that it says my balance due is only $45. With the 5 month payment plan at 20% it should be $605 I think?.

11-02-2012, 01:11 PM
LHHFMF

My total invoice amount is $1440 less than it was. They applied the credit for my October missed games direct to my account rather than crediting my card

Old
11-02-2012, 02:47 PM
Alicat
Charge!

Quote:
My total invoice amount is $1440 less than it was. They applied the credit for my October missed games direct to my account rather than crediting my card
If that's the case then I'm bullish.

It tells me I owe only $33 but that's impossible. It should be $433.

I am Boston Strong

Last edited by Alicat: 11-02-2012 at 02:53 PM.
Old
11-02-2012, 03:09 PM
gobruins14

Quote:
Originally Posted by bossfan View Post
Are you talking about the Locker Room page that shows who your rep is? I have a different rep and mine also says unassigned.

Maybe the fan relations reps are also being locked out.
Quote:

Funny - I had Nick Camara and he supposedly left the organization over the summer (just before the lockout started - smart guy). I just logged into the locker room to check mine and he's still listed. I'm fairly certain it said unassigned when I checked it earlier this summer when I was looking for who to contact since Nick left.

Old
11-02-2012, 03:18 PM
Morris Wanchuk

Send a message via AIM to Morris Wanchuk
I looked at my invoice and I am quite confused. It seems to be crediting my account by not having me pay for November and only for the remainder of the balance in December.

In my case, my payments are $276.7/mo. and the credit for 8 lost home games in $32*2*8 is $512 so I only owe $40.4 due in December. I don't really have a problem with that, its just not how I thought they would have "credited" my account.

Also, it does not include the .25%.

Old
11-02-2012, 04:37 PM
Looch
B's, C's & Sox

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morris Wanchuk View Post
I looked at my invoice and I am quite confused. It seems to be crediting my account by not having me pay for November and only for the remainder of the balance in December.

In my case, my payments are $276.7/mo. and the credit for 8 lost home games in $32*2*8 is $512 so I only owe $40.4 due in December. I don't really have a problem with that, its just not how I thought they would have "credited" my account.

My account shows the same thing. No November payment due and my single remaining payment in December is roughly 30% less than it should be.

I suppose it would have been really difficult to inform everyone via email what was going to take place

What I don't understand, if you take the new number they have on my home page for my total invoice, and you deduct how much money I have already paid to date, the difference is less than a few hundred bucks I should owe. Yet they are showing my single payment due in December is roughly $1,000 more.

what

we

have

here

is

a

failure

to

communicate

11-02-2012, 05:03 PM
bossfan

I can't figure out what is going on with my account. The amount paid in and the outstanding balance due does not reconcile with where I think it should be if my credit has been applied. How many games have been lost including the 2 preseason games that we should have received a credit for? 2 preseason and 6 October games for a total of 8 games - correct?

Last edited by bossfan: 11-02-2012 at 06:45 PM.
Old
11-03-2012, 08:09 AM
DanielEtvs
stuck on stoopid

so all you guys showing credits... did you all pick the option to rollover to next year? anyone get their credit/debit cards refunded yet?

what a sh*tshow this is!

Old
11-03-2012, 09:40 AM
Morris Wanchuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanielEtvs View Post
so all you guys showing credits... did you all pick the option to rollover to next year? anyone get their credit/debit cards refunded yet?

what a sh*tshow this is!
Looks like they are crediting everyone on the 10-month, regardless of which option you took, by getting rid of payments. I would think if they don't play November, then I will have an account balance in the plus side (i took option 1) where as those who took option 2 will begin to see money on their credit card.

Again, I don't really have an issue with it, and understand why they are doing it, but I didn't see anywhere that it would happen this way.

I am curious to see how those who took the LS or 4 month option are getting their refunds.

Old
11-03-2012, 09:43 AM
Morris Wanchuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by bossfan View Post
I can't figure out what is going on with my account. The amount paid in and the outstanding balance due does not reconcile with where I think it should be if my credit has been applied. How many games have been lost including the 2 preseason games that we should have received a credit for? 2 preseason and 6 October games for a total of 8 games - correct?
Yea my numbers work out with us missing 8 games.

However, it did not include the 3% APR.

I want my $1.28!

Old
11-03-2012, 09:47 AM
DanielEtvs
stuck on stoopid

Well if thats the case, that is not what we agreed upon. I was told I would be credited back to my account. In fact this is the last email I got from my ticket rep verbatim....

Hi Daniel,

The refund will be credited back to your CC on account within 10 days of the last day of the month. Hope you have a good weekend!

(reps name)

To me its not a question of being ok with it or not based upon the fact that I still owe one more future payment, people fundmentally want to be in charge of their own money, and I would rather have it until that payment is due. This is not what we agreed to if in fact we will not be getting CC refunds. we shall see

Old
11-03-2012, 10:17 AM
Kate08
HFBoards Sponsor

I only owe $51 for the remainder of the year, which will be deducted on 12/21 according to our online account. We should, in theory, owe 2 more payments in full of ~$350.

I'll take the extra $700 not being deducted, especially during the holidays, but I had no idea this was how it was going to work...especially since I chose option 1. I thought it was just going to be business as usual?

Old
11-03-2012, 01:39 PM
WickedBruinsGirl
I like the remix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kate08 View Post
I only owe $51 for the remainder of the year, which will be deducted on 12/21 according to our online account. We should, in theory, owe 2 more payments in full of ~$350.

I'll take the extra $700 not being deducted, especially during the holidays, but I had no idea this was how it was going to work...especially since I chose option 1. I thought it was just going to be business as usual?
I'll take a $45 payment over $605 this month. I also chose option 1.

I have no idea what's going on. I tried to check the invoice details but it doesn't list payments or credits.

Edit: maybe they figure since there was more than a month of cancelled games, however many, they deducted that from the last payment??

Edit2: but that wouldn't make sense anyway. *head hurts*

Old
11-03-2012, 02:00 PM
WickedBruinsGirl
I like the remix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morris Wanchuk View Post

Just figured mine out and it does equal the credit of 8 games.

$70 x 8 = $560. My last payment minus that is $45.

But why didn't they tell us that? Sheesh. And why are they giving it to those who chose option 1. So confused.

Old
11-04-2012, 01:02 AM
slegr_71
HFBoards Sponsor

Send a message via AIM to slegr_71 Send a message via Yahoo to slegr_71
*delete*

Old
11-04-2012, 07:26 AM
DanielEtvs
stuck on stoopid

Quote:
Originally Posted by WickedBruinsGirl View Post
And why are they giving it to those who chose option 1. So confused.
thats what im sayin! definite failure to communicate. by close of business monday we will hopefully have our answers.

unless we dont

Old
11-04-2012, 07:49 AM
DKH

Send a message via AIM to DKH
Quote:

not sure if you heard from her, but she told me they were probably updating something and she is still your rep- you should call her if you have questions

I am probably going to check in with mine and see what is going on- I put my money on three credit cards and am paid off and after reading here the recent posts I want to make sure they are not being credited back- especially when I think there's a chance the lockout could be over soon....then what? how many games, do we have to still pay for any phony baloney exhibition games (that would piss me off)

Old
11-05-2012, 06:55 AM
BlackNgold 84

Quote:

I believe shes still a rep right? call her up. She's my rep and has been ridiculously nice, and helpful for me the past 3 or 4 years.

Old
11-05-2012, 09:23 AM
Looch
B's, C's & Sox

Quote:
Originally Posted by Looch View Post
My account shows the same thing. No November payment due and my single remaining payment in December is roughly 30% less than it should be.

I suppose it would have been really difficult to inform everyone via email what was going to take place

What I don't understand, if you take the new number they have on my home page for my total invoice, and you deduct how much money I have already paid to date, the difference is less than a few hundred bucks I should owe. Yet they are showing my single payment due in December is roughly $1,000 more.

what

we

have

here

is

a

failure

to

communicate

Just following up. I sent my rep a email on Friday around 5pm. Just got a reply back-

Quote:
Hi Buddy,

Your payments for November and December will remain the same as the others. The current calculations in your account appear due to some back-end work during the ten business day refund period. Unfortunately these updated numbers (amidst this process) appear in every season ticket account right now and should be back to normal within the next week. Sorry for any confusion.
Don't count on having no November payment if you are on the 10 month payment plan.

Old
11-05-2012, 09:46 AM
LHHFMF

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKH View Post
not sure if you heard from her, but she told me they were probably updating something and she is still your rep- you should call her if you have questions
Thank you for the update. I don't have any questions for her. I was more worried that the Bruins were making cuts during the lock out and she was a causality. Glad to hear that isn't the case

Old
11-05-2012, 09:54 AM
Kate08
HFBoards Sponsor

Quote:
Just following up. I sent my rep a email on Friday around 5pm. Just got a reply back-

Don't count on having no November payment if you are on the 10 month payment plan.
That's ****ing bogus.

Old
11-05-2012, 10:20 AM
Looch
B's, C's & Sox

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kate08 View Post
That's ****ing bogus.

Yep. If there's one thing we should have learned by now as B's STH's, it's if they screw up in your favor, you can be damn sure they'll get theirs.

Old
11-05-2012, 10:30 AM
BlackNgold 84

Quote:
Yep. If there's one thing we should have learned by now as B's STH's, it's if they screw up in your favor, you can be damn sure they'll get theirs.
****ing ridiculous.. well gotta tell my buddy i was wrong and that we are getting charged for november and december. I figured with everyone saying the samething happened that it was true. Oh well.. should've known better.

Closed Thread